Kylie Jenner cries over appearance: "Why do people think it's okay to talk about me?"

Cesar

I was just reading about Erin Moriarty also breaking down crying over peoples comments about her face.  Its the cost of fame sadly,  and hollyweird allow these entertainers morph their faces and expect people not to criticize them. Especially when they post none stop pictures of themselves.  

Edited by Magic_boXX
  • Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cesar

• The7thStranger

• RoseGold

• loveisdead9582

she should feel bad :bibliahh:

She completely destroyed the self confidence and beauty standards for an entire generation and now she's upset they're upholding her to them :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 2

What does she want ppl to talk about lol? If you're not famous for anything other than your looks then ppl will talk about it like :skull:

• Like 2

"Why do people think it's OK to talk about me"

Bby… you made that your entire career…

Like I get what she means, but her literal job for over a decade has been for people to talk about her, and mostly her appearance, like that's the path she choose for herself

• Like 1

she materialized her face for that since she was a TEENAGER, so don't be wacking rn girl

Yes, of course she isn't happy, she lives in a family where every woman has changed their own appearance, and all that matters is how hot and sexy you are, and how many men wants to *** you :skull:

It's empty and soulless, even for pros like her

• Thanks 1

I would say all the daughters in this family need to sit down and have a serious conversation with the woman that birthed them but I'm not totally convinced that this little breakdown isn't just to generate views on their dying show.

kris-jenner.gif

2 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

I would say all the daughters in this family need to sit down and have a serious conversation with the woman that birthed them but I'm not totally convinced that this little breakdown isn't just to generate views on their dying show.

kris-jenner.gif

i smell a Surviving Kris Jenner documentary when she kicks the bucket

kris-jenner.gif

Edited by popmusicisdead
  • Like 1

I don't like the Kardashians (Kim is especially annoying) but there are so many weird mean spirited replies in this thread :doc:

Imagine bothering about those comments being so rich and successful. I couldn't be bother if I were her. 

Kylie and her whole family made their entire career people talking about their looks.

She COULD have based her career on something else, but chose to go the easy "look at me!!" route.

anyway

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Honestly couldn't care less

Sending prayers to this poor girl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.