Taylor enters the Top 10 Biggest Selling Artists of all Time (SPS)

NEX

Just now, Dear Reader said:

They obviously got deleted :rip:

Last time I checked, the person who posted those AI images had a username starting with a c.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• réveuse

• Dear Reader

• Feanor

• Doctor Dick

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

By a swiftie? The person who runs chartmasters used to hate her and dismissed her everytime that he had chance.

Just accept she is one of the most successful acts of all time and live with that 

He literally went on multiple rants on Twitter as a swiftie please be serious.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Seems likely that she's maybe a year and a half away from entering the top five at this rate. Incredible to watch how fast she's rising at her peak now. I can't wait to see how high she is able to go. :clap3:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

Seems likely that she's maybe a year and a half away from entering the top five at this rate. Incredible to watch how fast she's rising at her peak now. I can't wait to see how high she is able to go. :clap3:

And what a day this website will have when she supplants the current #5 :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

The way Chartmasters units also overlap more or less with what HDD said. The biggest global artist of our lifetime. :clap3:

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

And what a day this website will have when she supplants the current #5 :gaycat6:

Given how discourse about her is literally radioactive outside her album and base threads right now and we can't even get a word in edgewise, I'm expecting meltdowns on a nuclear scale. It's unfortunate. I have deep respect for all the artists who have made it this far and who paved the way to make this possible for Taylor, and I'm sure many of us feel that way, but I know that kind of thing is going to be swept under the rug.

• Like 8

The fact that she's by far the youngest artist on the list is so impressive!

Some people will discredit anything and anyone that makes Taylor look good or succesful. The Grammys, Chartmasters, all living members of the Beatles:coffee2: Nothing new

• Like 1

1 hour ago, réveuse said:

She's made her mark as one of the best selling artists of all time but at what cost?

It just feels meaningless because of the variants she released and her capitalist mindset. The artistry is empty, the complexity is nowhere to be found, and risks have no place in her mind. It's just materialistic brain rot.

When comparing her to the other artists, they all have artistic quality. Taylor simply exists. A billionaire with significant sales but nothing else. She has no musical legacy.

It's a shame that these sales are stemming from various copies per fan for many fans while most of those on the top 10 is one copy per album per fan. Also casual fans or listeners that would never purchase an album are counted as a sale which the others (Elton John who she just moved past) didn't have either. It's very inflated. 

• Thumbs Down 5

19 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Given how discourse about her is literally radioactive outside her album and base threads right now and we can't even get a word in edgewise, I'm expecting meltdowns on a nuclear scale. It's unfortunate. I have deep respect for all the artists who have made it this far and who paved the way to make this possible for Taylor, and I'm sure many of us feel that way, but I know that kind of thing is going to be swept under the rug.

Any room for nuance or mutual respect in conversations on ATRL about Taylor has vanished over the past year and a half :gaycat6:

It's going to be 'fraudulent sales without talent !!!' and 'jealous that your fave couldn't do it!!!' back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and I'm already exhausted :gaycat6:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 4

I just know the OTH are making up excuses to say this is fake when other sources have mentioned similar numbers :michael:

• Like 2

It's gonna be hilarious to see OTHs desperately trying to discredit this without any proof, as usual :rip:

She is by far the biggest female artist of the 21th century, there's no doubt anymore at this point :clap3:

Edited by Enrique523
  • Like 7

That's why he puts out so many variants to reach 1 and surpass The Beatles. I think they should remove her by disqualification:laugh:

Go Red Card GIF by ElevenSportsBE

-SO3LYhg_400x400.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by watawa
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, Doctor Dick said:

It's a shame that these sales are stemming from various copies per fan for many fans while most of those on the top 10 is one copy per album per fan. 

And how do you know that? Do you personally know every single person that bought albums from these artists? There's no way artists would sell so much every week without some fans buying more than 1 copy. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Taylena said:

And how do you know that? Do you personally know every single person that bought albums from these artists? There's no way artists would sell so much every week without some fans buying more than 1 copy. 

I don't think there's a devoted Swiftie who didn't purchase TTPD in one way or another and I know that they also streamed it. And there are Swifties showcasing their multiple purchased copies as well. 

I don't think there was a reason to buy the same album. Mind you, the Swifties who are buying the same album are still buying it with different covers and as variants so it's still not exactly the same album but no one would buy multiple copies of the same version of the album by, lets' say Whitney Houston (just like few would in Taylor's case). 

Edited by Doctor Dick
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

It's gonna be hilarious to see OTHs desperately trying to discredit this without any proof, as usual :rip:

Discrediting? People are mentioning how she factually is releasing multiple variants while the others didn't :rip:

• Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, réveuse said:

I have never done that. STOP creating false rumours.

Why are you lying, girl????? 

• Like 1

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Why are you lying, girl????? 

Creating lies about me without any proof is disgusting.

5 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

That user has posted AI images of Taylor getting killed when Taylor was in Brazil with her tour. The fact they're still allowed to infest every single Taylor related thread and be in this forum is appalling to me. Me "insulting" them (calling them for what they are) is the least.

Edit: Also, not you coming in this thread calling someone a LIAR and DELUSIONAL and be come at me with morals. Get lost, loser :rip:

Is this real? Because if it is true, then it is ******* disgusting that the user will post that, especially with a Sulli's avatar

Sulli suffered enough, she do not need such loser as a fan.

anyway, Taylor coming for top 3 :clap3:

• Thanks 4

omg, at the rate she's doing, she's gonna pass Madonna sooner than I realized . only less than 40M units gap..

14 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Is this real? Because if it is true, then it is ******* disgusting that the user will post that, especially with a Sulli's avatar

Sulli suffered enough, she do not need such loser as a fan.

anyway, Taylor coming for top 3 :clap3:

It's truly appalling how she's supposedly a Sulli fan yet spends her whole time here vilifying and hating on Taylor, fully aware that Sulli ended her life due to relentless and unjustified online hate like that. @réveuse, you love to act morally superior to Taylor, but your behavior is far worse and you seem like an awful person.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11

releasing a new variant album every week doesn't mean you are authentically the biggest selling artist of all time.  It means you're cheating your way to the top.  We all see it.

9 hours ago, suburbannature said:

He literally went on multiple rants on Twitter as a swiftie please be serious.

?? Honey I don't know what you talk, you just need to go to Taylor's chartmaster page and search in the comment from like three years ago the fights between swifties and Jim and which things he said. Just reality reach a point that he can't deny evermore that Taylor is the biggest act of this century and will end as the biggest female ever and he accepted, some of you still live in your little fantasy 

8 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

I don't think there's a devoted Swiftie who didn't purchase TTPD in one way or another and I know that they also streamed it. And there are Swifties showcasing their multiple purchased copies as well. 

I don't think there was a reason to buy the same album. Mind you, the Swifties who are buying the same album are still buying it with different covers and as variants so it's still not exactly the same album but no one would buy multiple copies of the same version of the album by, lets' say Whitney Houston (just like few would in Taylor's case). 

Each time has different strategies to milk the public with their releases. Now artist release different versions with different covers, vinyl colours etc,... back in the day artist released different box sets or complitation albums all the time. 

Whitney for example has 9 complitation albums, 6 box sets and 7 EP (many of them remixes). So let's not act as if they weren't playing the same game back then.

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, taylor__fan said:

Each time has different strategies to milk the public with their releases. Now artist release different versions with different covers, vinyl colours etc,... back in the day artist released different box sets or complitation albums all the time. 

Whitney for example has 9 complitation albums, 6 box sets and 7 EP (many of them remixes). So let's not act as if they weren't playing the same game back then.

List them all right now and we'll see how many of them were released after she was DEAD. 

• Like 1

Billboard 2009: Madonna sold over 275 million and 2013 Guinness sold 300 million in albums not records. So how is she surpassing Madonna when Madonna has probably sold more albums since then as well. She also massively under certified.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.