Taylor stops releasing variants, what's next?

Blue.

I see everyone ups in arms about Taylor's variants, but seeing the official UK numbers she would have been #1 regardless, so what are you guys mad about and what should she do to stop you from being pressed?

Should she ask her fans to not buy her stuff?

Should she ask the GP to please buy a new release every week?

Is she culprit of our faves not being able to sell?

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows

• Daddy

• Blue.

• The Music Industry

Top Posters In This Topic

She'd only be left with the best selling album of the year, most successful tour of all time, and (shortly) the highest streamed artist in history. Poor ha!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

She should support Palestine. We won't be pressed by that and her fans won't make her #1 anymore, letting other women get the spotlight. :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

If she stops focusing on variants she could perhaps start focusing on improving her lyrics (TTPD is chockful of garbage lyrics) and also try learning how to curate her albums (both in terms of song order and also learning how to trim the fat that needs to stay in the vault) 

• Like 17
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Reginald said:

Reputation TV :dies:

Hopefully because I am …Ready For It?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think I will be back to be her fan 100% once she sacrifices her commercial success and actually pulls a risky experimental album out of her character 

No songs about exes, no stupid catchphrases like everybody is a sexy baby o spelling is fun meant for kids. Not the same safe pop predictable sound she did in the last couple albums.

No variants or gimmicks to sell more. 

Crazy part is that she already did this with Folklore and evermore and she gave 500 steps back

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

If she stops releasing her variants, the pollution level of the charts would decrease then...

miss-juicy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Rep TV. She won't remove her foot from the neck of OTHs. Hope that helps! 

Edited by The Music Industry
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Take a break! Listen to BRAT and maybe get inspired on making good music again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Blue. said:

what are you guys mad about

Most people in here don't deny her success, they're just mad about how she uses gimmicks and leaves her own dignity in order to inflate her numbers while scamming her stans. Every MPG gets dragged in here for inflating their numbers each time, Taylor is not the exception :giraffe:

I hope she releases endless variants and albums. The incessant whines and jealous hatred is entertaining:eatpopcorn:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She might actually do an era out of her latest album? Might be a wise move from the Eras Tour songstress :thing:

The two common arguments I see - 

"Milking her fans" - same people who constantly **** on swifties. Like, stop pretending you gaf about us. :lmao:

"quantity over quality" - people are (clearly) enjoying the album. Taylor Swift lives in 2024, not 2004. Releasing new variants IS the most effective form of promotion for her. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Without the variants, the gap between her & other artists would shrink & we could stop pretending she's the 1 & only artist worth caring this much about. Looking forward to it! Some of you don't stan the music, it's only about sales & stats

Edit: Do the ppl hitting disagree actually think the world revolves around her or something? The pop culture world has become boring & monotonous, we deserve some variety!

Edited by LoveInStereo
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 8

Beyond the charts I think this tactic is lazy. Tacking on a "live version" of a single song in new variants is nothing more than a cash grab and to act like its anything more is obtuse. At least do proper remixes or something, I'd say new tracks but there's like 900 already. I'd be lying if I said TTPD rollout didn't make me see her much differently now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.