• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoOneDiesFromLove

• Espresso

• istan4badgalriri

• TitanicSurvivor

This pretty much confirms she's including it in Rep TV right?

We know she's not calling Calvin to produce but I wonder if she invited Rih to record it as a duet. As far as I know/remember they were always cool with each other. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TayGod said:

Taylor wrote the song and can perform it anytime and anywhere without permission. Rihanna probably cannot do the same without getting Taylor's permission. Do you see the difference?

Girl what :hoetenks: The song was released through Rihanna's label 

trying to get brownie points from the gays with this surprise song choice bc she's being dragged to hell all over socials ijbol 

1 hour ago, ttsmu said:

I don't care. Stay away from Rihanna snote eater!!

She's very far away from her. She performed her own song at her own concert.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Because she sang a song she wrote?

She has been releasing 789 versions of the same album to block all the other girls. She makes everything about her 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Josh said:

At least Taylor can sing on key 

spacer.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoXC0tIgAV1qiM6rcbnFC

Video

Why does Taylor need to claim a song that she deliberately gave to someone else? It's not her song and also it doesn't even suit her! I'm so sick and tired of this nonsense 

Its kinda tacky for her to sing the song after Rih made it a hit. 

Many artists have written songs they passed on and haven't done this.

18 minutes ago, XDNA said:

Sia's done it for almost everything she's written but it happens to get little initial coverage except occasionally gay Twitter.

Tons of writers have done it in every genre at music industry conferences like ASCAP including most infamously Andrea Martin of Show Me Love.

I'm not a stan or hater but this revisionist history is wild to me.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FENTY. said:

Girl what :hoetenks: The song was released through Rihanna's label 

He's kind of right tho. Taylor can strike the song and bar it from being performed. Obviously she would never do that but there's a major difference. When you are credited as the writer of the track you can pretty much perform the song anywhere at any time she just cannot perform it using Calvin's exact production if he doesn't want her to so she has to re create the production or make alternative versions (like an acoustic version etc)

• Confused 1

Was there at the show last night.. can't believe she sang this. It was incredible:jonny: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Sia's done it for almost everything she's written but it happens to get little initial coverage except occasionally gay Twitter.

Tons of writers have done it in every genre at music industry conferences like ASCAP including most infamously Andrea Martin of Show Me Love.

I'm not a stan or hater but this revisionist history is wild to me.

Im not a stan or hater of hers either. My reference point is more about MPGe doing this. 
Sia is more of a blur to me, but I dont recall her performing or rereleasing Diamonds or Pretty Hurts for example.Anyway whatever its not that serious.

Edited by XDNA

13 hours ago, Espresso said:

Never understood Calvin's Twitter rant on this after they broke up, as if Taylor was trying to take full credit, which was never the case.

They tried to make him into a fraud that she wrote the song ALONE, which wasn't the case. 

• Like 1

Angry Rihanna GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

He's kind of right tho. Taylor can strike the song and bar it from being performed.

She most certainly and absolutely cannot do that. She can't even stop her scooter owned versions from being streamed. At this point she can sing it because she's technically covering it live on tour.

Not even Dolly Parton could've been able to prevent Whitney from singing her IWALY version even though Dolly released the og one in the 70s. Do you even know how the industry works? 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

But he still ended up using Taylor's vocals in the chorus cuz Rihanna wasn't able to sing those partsSeason 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

"wasn't able to sing those parts" being 2 secs 'oohh ohh' that isn't even high notes or anything Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, StayFrosty said:

They tried to make him into a fraud that she wrote the song ALONE, which wasn't the case. 

Who's they? The press, Swifties or both?

4 hours ago, XDNA said:

Im not a stan or hater of hers either. My reference point is more about MPGe doing this. 
Sia is more of a blur to me, but I dont recall her performing or rereleasing Diamonds or Pretty Hurts for example.Anyway whatever its not that serious.

Because Sia wrote some of the lyrics in those songs in a writing camp where the beat and the most of the songs were already finished before getting to her hands unlike Taylor who makes these songs from scratch and has a stronger connection to them.

Spoiler

If Rihanna isn't out there making her some royalty coins, she has to do it herself 

When the Taylor Version comes out FT. Rihanna

:jonnycat:

ok but wheres the video???

17 hours ago, ttsmu said:

Stay away from her :biblio:

17 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

can she leave rihanna alone? she's happy in retirement

14 hours ago, Maxxie said:

This awful lady really needs to give it a rest. So sick of her. Attention seeking witch 

6 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Why does Taylor need to claim a song that she deliberately gave to someone else? It's not her song and also it doesn't even suit her! I'm so sick and tired of this nonsense 

6 hours ago, XDNA said:

This is literally a thread about Taylor performing a song she wrote during her tour for her fans, yet some of y'all flock in here to make dumbass comments like these. :deadbanana2:

It's giving single digit IQ, truly. :skull:

28 minutes ago, 1989 said:

This is literally a thread about Taylor performing a song she wrote during her tour for her fans, yet some of y'all flock in here to make dumbass comments like these. :deadbanana2:

It's giving single digit IQ, truly. :skull:

It's not that. You're giving taylor swift ass kissing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.