• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kellebrity98

• fridayteenage

• MonsterNavy

• Gaia

And the gays are switching like… shocking! :bam:

The more I listen to this song, the more I like it. The lyrics are witty, self-aware, and memorable and the subtle funky groove is super nice. I hope this continues to be a hit for her :clap3:

• Like 3

The new MPG is here. The album will do numbers.

Impressive for a new artist :clap3:

They were so smart for releasing this, another song in the top 10 plus helping Espresso to reach new streaming highs.:clap3:

Confirmed that you don't even need good music to smash 

• Thumbs Down 2

Loved the song! Deserved! :heart2:

GAGGED. Almost 3 mil US. Espresso over 11 mol global. omg. Us Carpenters deserve this. And people were laughing at us during the Nonsense autoplay allegations :jonny:

6 million is only #9 what happened to spotify

6 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Confirmed that you don't even need good music to smash 

This…cause wtf is this song lol.  

I think it was perfectly timed, which helps. But I'm not feeling it at all.  Maybe I need to listen a few more times lol. 

And I love Espresso.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

Not when she's been gaining popularity ever since Nonsense.

and I'm confused, did the eras tour also create Espresso for her or what?

And why aren't the other openers suddenly smashing? Gosh some yall are so desperate to make Taylor the center of everything. Sabrina has worked HARD for everything she has. She is not here because of Taylor.

Go to sleep.

espresso came just a second after the US tour finished when she gained insane popularity because of it. I'm happy for her and she deserves that but you haters are just so insane these days so… go to sleep and stop responding to me, thanks.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Go to sleep.

espresso came just a second after the US tour finished when she gained insane popularity because of it. I'm happy for her and she deserves that but you haters are just so insane these days so… go to sleep and stop responding to me, thanks.

Sabrina isn't smashing because of Taylor. Stop that narrative.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gaia said:

And why aren't the other openers suddenly smashing?

Girl in Red aside they all are. Gracie Abrams was an opener in the US and she debuted in the top 20 Spotify for the first time ever today. Phoebe Bridgers saw a huge boost in popularity (she hasn't dropped yet). I don't agree with the narrative that Sabrina owes Taylor her hit era, but the exposure to thousands people on successive evenings and the viral moments of it all helped her (and the others) gain momentum. She's the one that took her chance and made the best from it, though. We can tell she's not playing around and came hard to establish herself. 

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 3

say you can't sleep, baby I know... that's that me espresso

She has the swifties to thank for her success

35 minutes ago, fememeist said:

She has the swifties to thank for her success

tiktok is the reason, not the eras tour. all her singles from nonsense to feather to espresso were viral there and ppp sound got like 20 thousand tiktoks already. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, omrimayo said:

Go to sleep.

What an insufferable fanbase that girl has my gosh. 

PPP debuting well isn't because in the last 2 years she's had:

Nonsense (viral from her OWN tour outros)

Feather

Eras Tour Opener

Espresso SMASHING 

Coachella Performer

SNL Performer

It's all because the eras tour. Even nonsense before she even opened for Taylor was because of Taylor! Espresso smashing isn't because it's a catchy song. It's because she opened for Taylor! 

Moronic fanbase can't do anything without making things about Taylor then complain when people drag her.

Edited by Gaia
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

well, she's definitely here now

you wanted a new MPG? :chick1:

I'm glad ATRL doesn't like PPP, because that means it will be a hit :clap3:

gen z, weeks with a solo top 10 debut on billboard:
olivia 6
billie 4
sabrina 1 so far

jack 2
nas 2
polo, juice, shawn 1

Hope Sabrina gets to Jack/Nas this week.

I'm ngl, shocked she may end up being a "big" pop girl :deadbanana2: good for her

2 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Girl in Red aside they all are. Gracie Abrams was an opener in the US and she debuted in the top 20 Spotify for the first time ever today. Phoebe Bridgers saw a huge boost in popularity (she hasn't dropped yet). I don't agree with the narrative that Sabrina owes Taylor her hit era, but the exposure to thousands people on successive evenings and the viral moments of it all helped her (and the others) gain momentum. She's the one that took her chance and made the best from it, though. We can tell she's not playing around and came hard to establish herself. 

Sabrina didn't even open for Taylor in the US, and her US #s are HUGE.

41 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Sabrina didn't even open for Taylor in the US, and her US #s are HUGE.

You must have missed the virals from the worldwide first leg everywhere on tiktok

Espresso :jonny5: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.