• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blumoon

• dirrtydiana

• Badgalbriel

• Taylor fanboy

This isn't really news as it's been confirmed by Ed and Taylor herself through her actions, but it's interesting to hear another direct confirmation all these years later.

We all knew this? The fact that ATRL users genuinely think "successful person wants to be successful and didn't just succeed in an ultra-competitive field due to pure random chance" is a drag will never not be funny. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Kimbra said:

I don't think it would bother ATRLers if the quality matched the success. I feels like we are rewarding mediocrity when we all know Taylor can do better. Like Taylor went from my top listed artist to out of my top five. I mostly listen to singer-songwriters and Taylor pales in comparison.

I honestly don't understand the sustained backlash to TTPD. It's too long and bloated, for sure. The production could've been more adventurous. But it contains some of her best songcraft ever IMO. If anything was a step down in quality it was Midnights. There's nothing clearly lazy or low quality about this album - I just think it's stylistically a little stale, and people were hungry to dogpile her at the first opportunity.

Edited by eli's_rhythm
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

BryceG

Maybe some of your faves should take notes. 

• Like 5

Her fans being like "I love her drive!!1" :toofunny3: 

Why would someone stan a businesswoman? I'd understand if she'd serve good music, but every new album is worse than the one before that, are you pretending to enjoy the music as long as it's successful?

• Thanks 13
  • Thumbs Down 9

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Her fans being like "I love her drive!!1" :toofunny3: 

Why would someone stan a businesswoman? I'd understand if she'd serve good music, but every new album is worse than the one before that, are you pretending to enjoy the music as long as it's successful?

so you're the person who clarifies what's good or bad? maybe people do enjoy her music because they genuinely think it's good. just because you think her music isn't worth the hype doesn't make it bad. let people enjoy 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

trust me, all your faves wished they had her stardom but they're too lazy to do something about it.

a woman wanting to be successful is not and will never be a drag

she works so hard and it's paying off :clap3:

• Like 2

I feel like I'm going insane reading some of these replies in here :rip: Imagine a celebrity in the music industry wanting to succeed? And think that's a drag??

You can say what you want about all the variant stuff (which I agree is annoying as a fan myself) but why am I getting the sense that OTH's are just bitter that their faves don't have  half the drive/passion/care to put out content as much as Taylor that the fans actually want to listen to? Be so fr 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, réveuse said:

Lana, an actual artist, is calling out Taylor, a conwoman who pretends to be an artist.

What is "artistic" about lana moaning on a melody about a man her dad's age that likes while claw beers ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

gays in their 30s would demand women in music to serve C*NT and be sexually appealing (even though they are not even secually attracted to them) because that's what peak artistry is to them, but draw the line when a powerful woman works hard to gain and maintain her success :suburban:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I am so happy that Lana is the complete opposite, is so refreshing and organic. :alexz3:

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

What is "artistic" about lana moaning on a melody about a man her dad's age that likes while claw beers ? 

More artistic than building a career and fame on the back of her famous body count. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

ATRLers should take notes, work hard in real life just so can be successful and spend money on things you love :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

I thank god everyday that She chose music to be successful in rather than acting or makeup etc....

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Meev said:

I feel that Atrl, just like Australians, glorify laziness and lack of effort and ambition. No wonder their faves are flopping :giraffe:

What did the Australians do?

sometimes people lose and this will definitely gonna break her up :rip:

Nothing in this world will convince me this woman is not legit power hungry. 

Wanting to be a successful and considered one of the greatest in your line of work will never be the drag y'all try to make it out to be :toofunny3:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I can't believe too many d*mb lazy artist stan in here for success-shaming Taylor Swift :rip:

• Like 1

Obsessed? This sounds more like one would say about peak Madonna. Is she obsessed too?

• Like 1

on a different note I want interviewers to stop asking Lana about Taylor, it's so ******* disrespectful wherever she goes this is the question she's asked :deadbanana4: like she has an album coming out this year and is one of the most impactful artists alive, is that seriously what you need to ask her?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Passion ugh how does she drive that 18 years into her career?

No sign of getting bored or losing drive at all no matter what comes her way.

It's both harmonious and obsessive for her and she's reaping the benevolence and needless to say, the monetary benefits.

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Villas said:

sometimes people lose and this will definitely gonna break her up :rip:

She "lost" countless of times before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.