Lana on Taylor's success: "She's told me she wants it more than anyone"

Space Cowboy

Posted (edited)

I mean we all knew she's success driven and chart obsessed. Good for her :clap3:

Edited by Space Cowboy
  • Like 13
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blumoon

• dirrtydiana

• Badgalbriel

• Taylor fanboy

oh wow i thought it would be a bait thread like the charli doesn't wanna see taylor but she did spill the tea :rip:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I mean, I guess it was pretty obvious. There's nothing wrong with that until it consumes you from the inside. What matters the most is the quality combined with acknowledgment and success.

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Like 9

Interesting… I wonder why she's so obsessed and wants more than anyone else tho, there must be a reason since she is rich for life and has nothing else to prove. Seems like her parents were always very success driven too, so maybe it's a family thing :flower2:

• Like 2

The thing that confuses me is she literally already has it and more. It's never going to be enough.

• Like 6

pressed OTHs take her drive as "obsession".

If it was male artist you wouldn't even bother making a thread.

If it was your flop favs you'd be praising them!

• Like 35
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 43

but we already knew this, anyone acting surprised is kidding themselves. the real gag is that it works for her and it doesn't for a lot of other mpgs…that's why the taylor hate is forced :coffee:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Yeah, that's pretty obvious. She's on top and has no competition + an insane amount of money but she keeps doing everything to achieve a tiny bit more, it's unhealthy. When one says "does she ever rest?" it can be a genuine question because it must be exhausting on her to feel this constant need of surpassing everybody.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

She's such an inspiration. If you want something in life, just do your best. Even if it's being the greatest of all time.

But of course we depressed gays won't understand that concept because we're more focused on how to just accept the things that we will never achieve.

• Like 17
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Well it's true that to be at the absolute top you have to want it more than the others. And I don't think Lana is even being shady here, you have to work hard to get to where Taylor is and she has literally dedicated her entire life for this.

For better or worse Taylor is also incredibly hands-on with everything she does, which is not often the case with others

• Like 3

1 minute ago, réveuse said:

Lana, an actual artist, is calling out Taylor, a conwoman who pretends to be an artist.

Calling out on what? 

• Like 1

This has been known to everyone who paid attention since at least 2008. :cm:

It also kinda confirms that she'll never retire, she'll be serving fans for the rest of her life. :jonny5:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, pisuke said:

Maybe she should focus more on the quality of the music... She's not an artist, she's an overpaid CEO.

Oh that's why she has the most AOTYs among any other artist in history and her albums are often listed as one of the top 100 greatest of all time. You're speaking as if she's a manufactured popstar like Britney, Bieber or those 90s 00s boybands when her music is more acclaimed than 90% of her peers.

• Like 16
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 22

Ursula Swift confirmed 

• Haha 5

Now we want one album where the obsession is not the charts and the grammys but to make a timeless album again.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Well it's true that to be at the absolute top you have to want it more than the others. And I don't think Lana is even being shady here, you have to work hard to get to where Taylor is and she has literally dedicated her entire life for this.

For better or worse Taylor is also incredibly hands-on with everything she does, which is not often the case with others

Exactly. People need to stop pretending they love the lack of care given by their faves when they're constantly complaining about it. But suddenly when they wanna shade Taylor's drive, they act like they're unbothered by their faves retirement, or lack of drive. 

• Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.