Lana on Taylor's success: "She's told me she wants it more than anyone"

Space Cowboy

1 hour ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

gays in their 30s would demand women in music to serve C*NT and be sexually appealing (even though they are not even secually attracted to them) because that's what peak artistry is to them, but draw the line when a powerful woman works hard to gain and maintain her success :suburban:

People need to get it through their heads that working a lot =/= "working hard"

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blumoon

• dirrtydiana

• Badgalbriel

• Taylor fanboy

2 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Im paraphrasing ya girls lyrics...I agree her lyricism is a joke 

The edit :bibliahh: bet you felt real smart about that huh

• Like 1

I personally think she should stop wanting to be a successful musician and start wanting what atrls other faves want by releasing wigs, makeup, shoes, and migraine pills  :michael:

1 minute ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

The edit :bibliahh: bet you felt real smart about that huh

I really do.  You, me and Taylor agree its a joke

She made sure to edit too; cant fake feminism when you callin women hoes (esp when the call is coming from inside the house)

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

Which is Lana'a too ??? 

Huh? ... I don't recall Lana ever going on mainstream media multiple times and publicly blast her (at the time) more famous exes for dumping her. :celestial5: 

Just stay on your lane boo, their artistry is on different levels.

Edited by Richie.Valdez
  • Like 2

If Rihanna says "I want to be the most successful make up artist of all time" I'm sure y'all gonna praise her to heavens

• Like 1

I get her. she has the platform and resources, if I have the same opportunity as her i'd be doing the most too lets be real here yall hating for no reason

Corrupt swiftie mods strike again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

I really do.  You, me and Taylor agree its a joke

She made sure to edit too; cant fake feminism when you callin women hoes (esp when the call is coming from inside the house)

Admitting that you're less of a feminist than Taylor is not the serve you think it is :bibliahh: 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Is it really paying off though when all she has to show for it is hollow chart positions and streaming and variant force driven sales? The music nor her stage performances are memorable (and this time around the success stans can't even grasp to wRiTtINg) so generations will look back and she will always be an eyesore in lists amongst legends who actually released memorable and important music to our world.

You think Britney spears is a legend, you're not qualified to assess anyone's musical output :michael: 

Edited by Cleanromantic
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

2 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Admitting that you're less of a feminist than Taylor is not the serve you think it is :bibliahh: 

Even the Swifties know the bar cant get lower than TSwizzle; I do love a self aware fanbase tho

Just now, Blumoon said:

Even the Swifties know the bar cant get lower than TSwizzle; I do love a self aware fanbase tho

Well yes the bar is you actually :clap3:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

You think Britney spears is a legend, you're not qualified to assess anyone's musical output :michael: 

and who are you to imply that Britney is not a legend? sit your fvgly ass down 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I mean is this suppose to be a drag? Her drive is very obvious and it's good if that's what she wants. 

Well yes the bar is you actually :clap3:

Quoting Taylors lyrics makes me lower than her; #SwiftieMath

Happy Womens History Month I guess...

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

and who are you to imply that Britney is not a legend? sit your fvgly ass down 

We all know what Britney is going to be remembered for, and it's not her music or dancing with a snake during the Bush administration. Her stans' continuous bitterness against Taylor that's been going on for years is not changing that :michael:

• Thumbs Down 3

i love Lana but this ain't it, i can see Taylor slowly starting to distance herself as she is very picky with her inner circle 

Lana is very smart, she might be doing it on purpose to get rid of her too lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Quoting Taylors lyrics makes me lower than her; #SwiftieMath

Happy Womens History Month I guess...

Well yes when you're using it to peddle the good ol' serial dater bullshit like it's 2013 again, hope this helps :clap3:

And that is bad… how exactly? :hoetenks: yall are running out of stuff to hate her about

I feel like this want and drive for success is going to lead to some big burn out soon for her, it's already showing creatively with her latest album

• Thumbs Down 1

wbk taytay is a business woman through and through :clap3:we should be proud of her paving the way for so many women entrepeneurs :allears:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Look What UMG Made Me Do

:ahh:

Well yes when you're using it to peddle the good ol' serial dater bullshit like it's 2013 again, hope this helps :clap3:

TSwizzle went through three men during an album cycle last year, 2013 has been topped

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

36 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

It still shocks me that she has ZERO iconic performances lol 

Yes because there's been sooooooo many iconic performances from many different major pop girls besides Beyoncé within the last 15 years :dies:

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Her fans being like "I love her drive!!1" :toofunny3: 

Why would someone stan a businesswoman? I'd understand if she'd serve good music, but every new album is worse than the one before that, are you pretending to enjoy the music as long as it's successful?

You stan Gaga who hasnt made a decent album in YEARS?

Do you really wanna go there?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.