Lana on Taylor's success: "She's told me she wants it more than anyone"

Space Cowboy

Just now, Digitalism said:

Now we want one album where the obsession is not the charts and the grammys but to make a timeless album again.

We just had that multiple times in the past 4 years. 

Folklore, evermore, Fearless TV, Red TV, 1989 TV, Speak Now TV. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blumoon

• dirrtydiana

• Badgalbriel

• Taylor fanboy

She has everything and still wants more

Idk, why wanting success is seen bad in here.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

Yep, we love her drive. 

• Thanks 5

According to atrlers she should stop wanting success 

Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

and she got it :clap3: 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

And....... so? You saying it like it's some bad thing for artist who sells their music on retail networks and streaming platforms (just like Lana, just like anybody else among ATRL faves) to want to be paid off for what they do lmao. some of y'all literally live inside somee kind of bubble

gobzavr.gif

Edited by TitanicSurvivor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

We just had that multiple times in the past 4 years. 

Folklore, evermore, Fearless TV, Red TV, 1989 TV, Speak Now TV. 

So you think adding songs made in last minute to already good albums wasn't being chart obsessed?

I just a simple 13 track album were all the songs are perfect without the tricks. 

3 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

So you think adding songs made in last minute to already good albums wasn't being chart obsessed?

I just a simple 13 track album were all the songs are perfect without the tricks. 

Wait, are you talking about the vault tracks? They are clearly a bonus for the fans. The standard album is literally still there. 

good for ha

i wish i had the same drive for success as she does

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

Wait, are you talking about the vault tracks? They are clearly a bonus for the fans. The standard album is literally still there. 

Nah they are there to get more streams. We all know and there's nothing wrong with.

We already seen her pull up all the tricks to be successful and it worked. 

It's time to pull a perfect album again.

• Like 2

The absolute fumes in here :deadbanana2:

I'm so glad Taylor will never pretend she didn't want to be a star. All your faves wanted to be a star. You'd be THRILLED if they had the drive and passion to realize what she has. Instead you have to slap on a smile for makeup and clothes. So refreshing to see a musician who still has the hustle two decades in. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 11

So did most legends.  You are fooling yourself if you think Madonna, Celine, or Mariah did not want success in their careers

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

ATRLers want to believe their favorite pop girls create art for art's sake. It breaks the illusion for them.

I don't think it would bother ATRLers if the quality matched the success. I feels like we are rewarding mediocrity when we all know Taylor can do better. Like Taylor went from my top listed artist to out of my top five. I mostly listen to singer-songwriters and Taylor pales in comparison.

Edited by Kimbra
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

23 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Idk, why wanting success is seen bad in here.

Because they have to pretend their multimillionaire faves with several business ventures did it all for the arts to explain the underperforming. 

• Thanks 6

At least she's honest and knows that she doesn't deserve it without actually putting the work unlike many others that think they can be lazy and everything will be handed to them on a silver platter.

• Like 2

I think she knows she is the least talented so she compensates by trying to be the most successful.

Thats why her skin is so thin.  Olivia and Billie give her nightmares.  

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

I didn't expect these reactions, Ed told us this like a decade ago :rip: 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Kimbra said:

I don't think it would bother if the quality matched the success. I feels like we are rewarding mediocrity when we all know Taylor can do better.

Her music, voice and writing skills are incongruent with her success.  But hey, get money bish ig

Edited by Blumoon

28 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

Must be so insecure...

A revered poet, professional athlete and CEO employing thousands of people all at once:clap3:

Most artists are successful for 3 years, and then sit back and relax because "they made it" and that was enough for them. Taylor just isn't like that.

• Like 6

OH HELL NO how dare taylor want to be successful???? why can't she be a underground artist with barely two pennies in her pocket???? what happened to being broke and not wanting to be popular???

istg that white demon :khalyan2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

shes addicted to fame acclaim and success and it's gonna eat her up one day 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I feel that Atrl, just like Australians, glorify laziness and lack of effort and ambition. No wonder their faves are flopping :giraffe:

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.