• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• selena_lavigne

• Disconnect

• Into The Void

• Schami66

Charlie Puth has nice feet and indeed he should be a bigger artist.

Despite the resemblance to Billy from Dead Silence, she's kinda pretty!

stray kids had decent music before the pandemic :heart2:

Charli has a great skin.

Taylor is really good at business and marketing.  And beautiful gowns.

something nice about Gaga

• Thumbs Down 1

Despite stealing some much choreo, she is a great entertainer. 

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit that Beyoncé is one of the most talented woman alive. However, her music is just not for me. But I respect her as an artist

Strawberry Bubble may post threads that have already been posted about 892392 times BUT she has a cute avi.

• Haha 1

Ceca - thanks to her existence i can tell other people what i consider a "terrible person" and having her as example for that  :gaycat2:

Celine Dion's music does nothing for me, but I have a lot of respect for her. She's always remained very gracious in the face of some very nasty rheotic about her marriage, her career, and her place in pop music. Not to mention the series of personal setbacks she's experienced over the past five years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Burn said:

girl we've already done this

I never understood the vitriol people had against pop girls till they started bashing my fav for drinking alcohol in my face as if that has anything to do with me. 

That Sabrina Girl… gorgeous eyes but musically I simply can connect with her, I don't get the hype of her new songs, saw her SNL performances & I was like… girl give us nothing 

• Like 2

I admire Katy's determination to seek success, it's impressive, a hard working woman. I mean, not giving a f*** about your friend, what people think and working with a r*pist just to get a moderate hit is something impressive, she's the definition of determination :clap3:

Also, she hasn't stop trying reach her notes when singing live, sometimes she sounds decent, but she is still working on her voice and that's determination. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.