Marrying a female even though i am gay?

Dad

Just now, Mean Trees said:

I could not be a woman being d;cked down by a gay Madonna stan at that. No offense OP.

The funny thing is i actually get more girls hitting on me than guys, i'm sure i could change your mind

moo.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dad

• ImpressMeMuch

• Raphy23

• cuteboyzay

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

How much of this is just comphet though

spacer.png

And the reason it happened in Ancient Greece is a similar mentality to what the OP has: "A little sexual fun with men means nothing because seriously partnering with a man isn't even an option and doesn't even make sense. Ultimately everyone wants to partner up to reproduce."

++++ the idea of "sexually one way and sentimentally another" is absolutely something I can relate to, because it's how I felt in my adolescence before I matured and understood myself more. 

It's simply the way the mind adjusts when it has to make sense of two things that don't mix - I feel one way, but society says I need to behave another.

In this case, OP has stated they believe children need a mother and a father. If that is a fundamental belief they are not willing to challenge, this is a nonstarter conversation.

OP - you said no offense, but if that belief of yours extends to for example myself, a proud gay man in a marriage soon adopting a child - too bad, I take offense. I am extremely confident in my and my partners ability to parent, and your beliefs / confidence in your own self mean nothing to that. 

• Like 9

I do feel for you and the frustration you have and wish you the best in navigating it, however that doesn't excuse the complete lack of care or critical thought you put into how you are labeling / generalizing / claiming the lgbt community to be. 

I know you're doing it from a place of frustration and because it validates the path you're taking, but it's still careless, offensive and unnecessary.

• Like 5

It doesn't even sound like you've fully accepted yourself and your insecurities about your sexuality are very clear. Do you really think it's a good idea to enter a marriage when you're not secure in yourself? Regardless of your sexuality you clearly need to work on your mental health.

• Like 2

Just now, Technicolor said:

• Like 1

Just now, Dad said:

extreme irony

Good for you. :khalyan: 

Are you sure you're not bi?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Dad said:

The funny thing is i actually get more girls hitting on me than guys, i'm sure i could change your mind

moo.png

So is there an open gay community in your country then if you get some sort of male attention?

Edited by Mean Trees

1 minute ago, Mean Trees said:

So is there a gay community in your country then if you get some sort of male attention?

yes but it is in secret and mainly about sex/drugs/partying 

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Katamari said:

reminds me of this movie

i think it was called borot or beto something @feelslikeadream :jonny3:

Are you talking about Rialto? :huh: