You don't need filters

TROJAN

I believe everyone is beautiful, and that we shouldn't be using filters to hide our true selves. By using filters we promote an unrealistic version of ourselves, and that can really mess with your self esteem. I think it's best to 100% be yourself, and to embrace your imperfections. No one is perfect! The best version of yourself is the real you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

I believe some artists need them because not everyone can deliver a stellar album without any fillers 

• Haha 1

drag Brita!!!

I don't believe everyone is beautiful. Some people are ugly and that's just the way it is. 

• Like 2

The fish in your aquarium when you remove the filter and let them die:

TROJAN

• Haha 8

I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way. Some people are just stupid inside and that's just the way it is :bam:

Filters are kinda pathetic anyhow, like we all know what real people look like and then these hoes on IG and TikTok show up with glowing dewy translucent skin like... no honey, we're not fooled (unless we want to be fooled aka. a new pop girl era when they launch a pic and they're looking flawless, now that's art :eli:)

TROJAN

Do you have a degree in Dermatology as well?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

then you'll FIIIINDDD your strength

that will GUUUIIIIIIDE your way…

you'll LEARN TO BEEGIN

to TRUST theee VOICE…

spacer.png

…within…

Edited by LesFleur

1 minute ago, airplane said:

Do you have a degree in Dermatology as well?

I'd be open to it :heart:

• Like 1

Just now, TROJAN said:

Can't wait to visit your clinic for some treatments xx

39714628-9295173-image-a-1_1614175837736 

• Haha 1

i always cringe when i see gays on dating apps with photos that are blatantly facetuned like…who's gonna tell her :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TROJAN said:

follow your dreams sis! you can be anything if you set your mind to it

period!

:clap3:

• Like 2

I stopped using filters years ago

only sometimes if i have a pimple on my face but that's about it tbh

PeriodT.

It's very annoying when guy used facetune or filter on grindr and when you see them in real life for hookup, they look nothing like their grindr pictures.

wendy-williams-wendy.gif

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Powerful message. Once again you bless us with your wisdom, thank you bestie :clap3:

36 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

@BLΔCKP!NK and @suburbannature need some filters, and we ain't talking about BRITA

:clack:

lmfao tell us how much you weigh and don't say anything less than 300 pounds because that hasn't been true since the second grade lol. filter out the candy bars, burgers, double fried twizzlers and sodas from your diet, fat neck lol :clack:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

lmfao tell us how much you weigh and don't say anything less than 300 pounds because that hasn't been true since the second grade lol. filter out the candy bars, burgers, double fried twizzlers and sodas from your diet, fat neck lol :clack:

wig-snatch-gotcha.gif

I don't get how people don't think it's embarrassing when they turn up irl looking nothing like they do on their pictures :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.