Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Loca

• loveisdead9582

• ichabe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, concubine said:

Celebrities will really do everything except donate. It's all about image.

Who's to say that she hasn't privately donated? Not everyone needs to broadcast their good works and their personal finances are absolutely none of your business. She has posted about it in an effort to help raise awareness and money. For all we know she donated some money separately and then shared this. Since you're so concerned about what others do, have YOU donated?

@Loca same question. 

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Like 2

:heart2::butterfly:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

She makes 202K from catalog within weeks without lifting a finger. She should absolutely donate all of that. 

Edited by Aethereal
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Who's to say that she hasn't privately donated? Not everyone needs to broadcast their good works and their personal finances are absolutely none of your business. She has posted about it in an effort to help raise awareness and money. For all we know she donated some money separately and then shared this. Since you're so concerned about what others do, have YOU donated?

@Loca same question. 

You can see the evidence on the OP.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Loca said:

You can see the evidence on the OP.

… that is for that particular goal. She can still make a donation to the fund separately from that. Clearly you have no idea how any of this works. It's also possible that once the goal is met she will match it. We have no idea what she does with her money and outside of that particular go fund me goal, we have no idea if anyone else has privately donated. So please tell me - what evidence? You also haven't answered my question either. 

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Like 3

Also, you don't get to have a mental breakdown to defend the finances of a millionaire and then ask me (working-class member) whether I donated or not, lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Let me give Yours Truly (10th Anniversary Edition) album a stream tonight :clap3:

It's becoming more and more apparent people on here argue in bad faith and exist only to trash talk celebrities. People have been screaming for months for celebrities to do something and use their influence to spotlight the issue and now when one of the world's biggest superstars actually does that, they try to come for her for not actually donating money? 1. you have no idea if she did and 2. what she's doing now is infinitely more important and risky for her, especially since she has a movie coming up (look at what happened to Melissa Barrera).

The issue is not money, it's amplifying what's happening and sticking your neck out for what's good. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

12 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… that is for that particular goal. She can still make a donation to the fund separately from that. Clearly you have no idea how any of this works. It's also possible that once the goal is met she will match it. We have no idea what she does with her money and outside of that particular go fund me goal, we have no idea if anyone else has privately donated. So please tell me - what evidence? You also haven't answered my question either. 

Exactly, this is how she's acted for Covid and other causes, she shared links of some of the organizations she supported, during Covid she matched every single donation made. I don't think she wants to make this about money, it's way more important to make a statement. 

• Like 1

This is why people have been pushing for celebrities to "use their platforms".

I don't mean this as praise because I think this is essentially the bare minimum, but I'm glad she's done this & it would be great to see more A-listers follow.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Loca said:

Also, you don't get to have a mental breakdown to defend the finances of a millionaire and then ask me (working-class member) whether I donated or not, lol. 

The only person having a mental breakdown is you. As I said, what she does with her money is her business. What you are doing is making baseless statements without proof. I also have never explicitly said that she has or has not donated - simply that we don't know if she has or not. And I (also working class) have donated. 

• Like 4

The proof is right there, silly. Someone with a net worth of 240 million dollars shared a fundraiser of 202k and it wasn't filled by that time. She did not donate, or she did not donate enough. 

• Thumbs Down 6

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Loca said:

The proof is right there, silly. Someone with a net worth of 240 million dollars shared a fundraiser of 202k and it wasn't filled by that time. She did not donate, or she did not donate enough. 

The goal is getting raised as more people donate. Again, you're completely missing the point. She's raising awareness not showing her donation. Hang it up.

Edited by ariananext
  • Like 6

Ariana Grande, they could never make me hate you

I don't believe in glorifying Ariana for doing what any decent person with that volume of influence should do. It's good that she shared it when her peers won't.

It's sick, inhumane and evil what they are doing to those people.

What a legend. Lemme go stream her UNIVERSALLY acclaimed album

difficult-to-get-not-everybody-has-that.

2 hours ago, Loca said:

I mean it is what it is. Thanks to her posts the goal was reached. Any help is appreciative. But I would personally donate 1 million if I had her wealth. Maybe she did anonymously.

At this point she's getting attacked more now than before she remained silent so this is wierd from us.

Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga… please take notes

• Like 1

I'm so proud of her. This is the best way to signal your stance and care for this issue without bringing about so much backlash against you by the elites who stamp you down the minute you showcase any semblance of support for Palestinian people. Share a link, get people to donate and have that money allocated to resources and organizations that help innocent lives. :clap3: The sad thing is the evil Zionists and haters in general will still find a way to twist this against her probably 

well it is something i guess :clap3:

5 hours ago, Loca said:

I imagine if Ariana donated, it would not show up on any public page for any fund. Celebrity donations rarely do, as they're often done separately. 

This was 100% posted to urge fans to donate. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.