Gaga previews new song

Supervillain

Lady Gaga the god, the queen, the king, the legend, the goat, the everything of pop is ******* coming.

:jonnycat:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RandomHooker

• MonsterNavy

• FameFatale

• Dylangaga

sounds dated on sight but that's not always a bad thing! excited tbh

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

Ready.

22 minutes ago, Aurora said:

She really waited until a certain other four letter named lady started teasing her era huh? I wish her success.

Rita Ora is shaking :jonny5:

• Haha 8

PERCHED

let's go mom!

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Gaga has started teasing new music since January.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C13XXblriXe/?hl

I really don't want to make this into a stan war'd thing but this is not comparable to a social media aesthetic change or song snippet and comeback confirmation and we all know this. The other lady has been verbally teasing her era since last year, but it's not the same as something like what's happened in this past week from both of these talented ladies. It's just funny to me. Not trying to start a "thing". :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

17 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Studio pics are not nearly the same as a snippet and confirmation of "LG7" and "Gaga Returns" ijbol but you know this. It's all very funny to me. The snippet sounds really good tho, I will be streaming.

This was edited in the Tour film probably weeks or months ago. You've been a bitter ***** ass Gaga hater for literally over a decade. Stfu.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I really don't want to make this into a stan war'd thing but this is not comparable to a social media aesthetic change or song snippet and comeback confirmation and we all know this. The other lady has been verbally teasing her era since last year, but it's not the same as something like what's happened in this past week from both of these talented ladies. It's just funny to me. Not trying to start a "thing". :laugh:

Just now, RandomHooker said:

This was edited in the Tour film probably weeks or months ago. You've been a bitter ***** ass Gaga hater for literally over a decade. Stfu.

Yeah if anything it was Katy who timed her announcement around this. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 11

WE ARE SO BACK

SDFGKL;J'/JK,JHGMFNBDVSZDG'JKNSFGDZH

GAAAGAAAAAAAAAAA :ghostface:

• Like 3

It's finally happening 

HJDm0mp.gif

• Like 1

2024 Radio Is Ours  :loki:

the clip is way too quiet i cannot hear anything

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I agree it's not worth getting into a whole thing about, but Gaga's probably been sitting on this film for a few months (or longer) so I don't think it's anything more than a coincidence. :heart2:

As we've seen over the year so far, pop stars can release along with others and it's not an issue.

Edited by Jack!
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Aurora said:

she's been teasing lg7 for months

chromatica ball film release

officially teasing lg7

what's not clicking sis? 

7 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Sharing studio pics where she's RECORDING MUSIC is not a teaser, but an aesthetic change is :rip:

Not you playing the victim now saying you didn't want to compare "talented ladies" when you knew damn well what you were doing.

And Gaga has released a snippet. Where is Katy's? 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

the clip is way too quiet i cannot hear anything

If you listen to it in HBO, you can hear it better :jonnycat:

• Like 1

It's always weird to hear her new studio vocals :cries:

C'mon Madre snnsjsaiia

But when ?? 

Let's be honest she will focus on Joker 2 the last part of the year 

:WAP:

5 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

I fear you have me mistaken for somebody else. I don't identify as a hater of Ms. Gaga. As I've said in all of my posts in this thread, I just found the timing funny, and wish her the best.

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yeah if anything it was Katy who timed her announcement around this. 

You're suggesting she pre-empted when Gaga was going to finally drop the tour film she's been sitting on for weeks or months? Interesting proposition. That would make her quite the psychic. :psych:

• Confused 1

@Supervillain would you be so kind to edit the thread title to "Gaga is coming" so it's similar to the Kesha and Katy threads.

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.