Billie's manager fumes at Taylor

Raspberries

Also it's interesting how Billie isn't a zionist just because her manager is but i bet if Taylor's manager had said he was a Zionist yall would say Taylor is one as well

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• dirrtydiana

• Jay07

• Chika

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole thing was harmless before those tweets were uncovered

I hope the two artists talk it out

Billie's manager needs to not embarrass her. I hope she deals with him.

Animated GIF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Not this when the only base with likely Trump supporters would be Swifties and their white mediocrity obsession. :rip:

Like please be so fr!

you mean the trump supporters who accused taylor of being a cia psyop on national tv program and constantly sh*t on her ever since she endorsed democrats in 2020? be so ffr.

yall, on the other hand, would excuse or ignore every single person's questionable behaviors if they hated on taylor. this thread is the living proof.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

A whole team of losers, Tree would never. :rip:

Edited by Lille

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Also it's interesting how Billie isn't a zionist just because her manager is but i bet if Taylor's manager had said he was a Zionist yall would say Taylor is one as well

they have always been using the "you are who you associate yourself with" bullsh*t, not sure why they don't use it here. i guess it only applies to taylor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, liam13 said:

they have always been using the "you are who you associate yourself with" bullsh*t, not sure why they don't use it here. i guess it only applies to taylor.

When she had a fling with Matt Healey they said she was racist because she was dating a racist

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

No, Billie isn't a zionist because she has advocated for a ceasefire. No one knows about the other one because she hasn't bothered to use her giant platform for anything other than making money. Hope that helps.

And if she announced her political beliefs y'all would skull drag her for saying something to begin with. She's a pop star not a politician not every one wants to comment on politics

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Kern said:

She barely dated that man for longer than a few months it was a fling or a fwb not a relationship. 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Josh said:

She barely dated that man for longer than a few months it was a fling or a fwb not a relationship. 

I'm not an OTH, I listen to TTPD almost everyday and I know about who those songs are about and it's not a cute look 

Just now, Kern said:

I'm not an OTH, I listen to TTPD almost everyday and I know about who those songs are about and it's not a cute look 

neither is what Billie's manager doing 

Just now, Josh said:

neither is what Billie's manager doing 

You claim to not be interested in politics yet insist on pinning his political views on her. Your agnosticism seems pretty flexible.

Are you just looking for a convenient "drag" to tear her down?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Josh said:

Speak Now >>> Billie's entire career

did I ask? i did not say you could speak now

• Haha 2

Just now, Joyride said:

did I ask?

Am I supposed to care?

• Thumbs Down 1

Swifties losing it over a 22-year old artist is just too funny

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

When she had a fling with Matt Healey they said she was racist because she was dating a racist

But she IS racist for dating him. He made racially offensive comments towards Ice Spice and gladly bragged about being aroused to 🌽 where black women are brutalised, beaten, raped, etc (Hell, they even made SLAVERY references in the 🌽!).

If you date that type of man and not disassociate yourself from him, you are a racist in my book.

Also, how was this relationship a fling when 90% of TTPD is about him?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, réveuse said:

But she IS racist for dating him. He made racially offensive comments towards Ice Spice and gladly bragged about being aroused to 🌽 where black women are brutalised, beaten, raped, etc (Hell, they even made SLAVERY references in the 🌽!).

If you date that type of man and not disassociate yourself from him, you are a racist in my book.

Also, how was this relationship a fling when 90% of TTPD is about him?

Billie's a zionist because her manager is one too then

Edited by Josh
  • Thumbs Down 5

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Josh said:

Yet she dedicated an entire album to him and her infatuation with him. Billie has never in any way endorsed or advocated for her manager's views (she has in fact advocated for a ceasefire) yet she must be painted with the same brush and cancelled by association. This is not even a friend or someone she socializes with (as opposed to a boyfriend like Healy) it's literally a business colleague.

This is so insidious and disgusting.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Josh said:

She hasn't said anything cause it's not her place to say and I prefer it that way. I hate it when pop stars talk about politics

Yeah I'm sure that's the reason. Nothing to do with it damaging her image and bank account :rip: 

• Like 1

this thread should be closed tbh

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, réveuse said:

If you associate with a Zionist, you're a Zionist. Who you associate with says A LOT about you. Birds of a feather, flock together.

So you agree Billie is a Zionist then :rip: The way you can't even keep you're trolling straight.

y'all are so annoying 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

swifties crying i love this song

• Haha 5