Billie's manager fumes at Taylor

Raspberries

Messy era. The suddenly disappearing tweets :dies:

I can only imagine the regular speed, slowed and sped up conversations currently happening to remedy this.

:suburban:

• Haha 3

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• dirrtydiana

• Jay07

• Chika

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Broken said:

It's so funny how Billie stans/Taylor haters now using her Oscar to shade Taylor, but when Gaga won one they said the award was irrelevant (remember all the "Juicy J award" posts?).

This dying forum is a mess :skull:.

What does Gaga have to do with this thread? If you must know, they were dragging the little monsters because they wanted her to win the acting Oscar not the one she won

And Billie's Oscars are being used vs swifties because it's the source of this feud with the variants. They claim their fave is the best writer but Billie has TWO Oscars for amazing songs she wrote and clearly nerves have been struck as multiple swifties have quoted my harmless comment instead of the sea of other posts

🤷‍♀️

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Don said:

what did Taylor really do except releasing old voice memos from her iPhone? Is that "breaking her neck" :ace:

This :rip:

Why is no one talking about how easy it is for Taylor to snap her fingers and command a 350k sales week at will 5 weeks after release.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

The only nerves hit here are the insecure swifties digging up what Billie's manager tweets 

If I stanned an artist who could easily get a 5th week at #1 on the bb200 I would be enjoying the music instead acting so insanely insecure about an artists 3rd album's first week spot 

sure hun, sure you would

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The entitlement from Bullie, her Zionist manager and the Hillbillies thinking that she is entitled to #1 on billboard is what gets me :fan:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

16 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Swifties using a genocide to force people into rooting for their fave :rip:

Y'all are so... :rip:

like didn't she literally date a Nazi… :rip: 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Just now, Bimbo said:

like didn't she literally date a Nazi… :rip: 

No, she didn't. Hope this helps! 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Why is no one talking about how easy it is for Taylor to snap her fingers and command a 350k sales week at will 5 weeks after release.

The way you phrase it is giving Germany 1933-1943.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 9

2 hours ago, Chika said:

Why are you trying to hold Billie responsible for a grown-ass man's views :huh: Taylor is literally causing the destruction of life as we know it, you should be focusing on THAT cause you're paying HER bills :zzz:

I assume you refrain from consuming meat, limit car usage, and perhaps live in relative isolation from conventional society, all in efforts to reduce pollution and mitigate environmental decline.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Grown adults losing their minds over rich celebrities' opinions of each other… :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

The only nerves hit here are the insecure swifties digging up what Billie's manager tweets 

If I stanned an artist who could easily get a 5th week at #1 on the bb200 I would be enjoying the music instead acting so insanely insecure about an artists 3rd album's first week spot 

How is it "digging up" posts when it was the top tweet on his page?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

This :rip:

That's what I'm trying to say. Taylor is literally just playing with her food. She could easily either A) Release acapellas and remixes or B) Drop a re-recording and end this whole competition lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

THIS 50 YEAR OLD MAN IS A ZIONIST AND AN OTH? DAMN! pick a struggle dude :ahh:

• Like 2

the industry is so pressed over taylor's success.. billie and her team are hypocrites :sistrens:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The era of Taylor versus katy/kayne/kim/Justin /hailey/demi/scooter is over. 

We're now in the era of Taylor versus billie/finneas/rukasin and #godknowswhoelse

OTH overlooking genocide to delude themselves into validating their anti-Taylor rhetoric :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, SwiftLover said:

OTH overlooking genocide to delude themselves into validating their anti-Taylor rhetoric :rip:

just say you don't care about the genocide and shut the **** up. Dumbass. 

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

15 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

sure hun, sure you would

ever seen me stanning charts or numbers?

if she delivered great music, decent stage presence and rightful awards I sure would 

200.gif?cid=6c09b952d184uryfnfpmvl2z99n2

4 minutes ago, Buffy said:

That's what I'm trying to say. Taylor is literally just playing with her food. She could easily either A) Release acapellas and remixes or B) Drop a re-recording and end this whole competition lol.

That second week drop for the Lunch Lady will be a sight to see :fan:

1 minute ago, SwiftLover said:

Why are you attributing his thoughts and views to his client? YOU are using genocide for a stan war. Unhinged.

Stick to parroting the word hypocrite to a 22 year old girl for daring to fight back against an vindictive, oppressive, minimally talented 35 year old.

• Thanks 6

NOT THE OTHs SIDING WITH A LITERAL ZIONIST! OMG! :deadbanana4: that's a new low even for them! :ahh:

7 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

How is it "digging up" posts when it was the top tweet on his page?

What business does a fan of an artist have snooping around some unknown person who manages another artist?

12 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

No, she didn't. Hope this helps! 

spacer.png