Billie's manager fumes at Taylor

Raspberries

37 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

You Need To Calm Down was really a bunch of lies and jokes. Woman pushing 40 with 14 #1 albums tries to sabotage 21 year old girl's career. :falcon:

And is the sabotage in the room with us now?

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• dirrtydiana

• Jay07

• Chika

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it makes so much sense why her entire personality this era was being the anti-Taylor while doing everything exactly as Taylor does lol. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Raspberries said:

Before anyone calls him a king: 

:sistrens:

Omg, he quoted a legit dedicated twitter OTH! You literally can't make that **** up.
:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Like, it made no sense for Billie to be playing the "I'm a cool kid, I don't care about charts, those losers releasing 15 variants just for charts? That sucks man" role, while doing exactly what she was criticizing. Now it all makes sense. LMAO

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

How do you all find this information? 

Not having a job or friends makes people internet detectives.

• Haha 1

this wouldnt even be close if Billie was pulling 400k

misdirected anger :suburban:

Not the virtue signaling over who pays Zionists more when it's very likely that there are Zionists among the people Taylor pays directly or indirectly, but Billie fans aren't jobless enough to seek them out and Swifties will never reveal that themselves.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

9 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Now it makes so much sense why her entire personality this era was being the anti-Taylor while doing everything exactly as Taylor does lol. 

Y'all do too much, over a couple comments. 

:bibliahh:

why is he kind of...

What this info has anything to do with Billie when she's one of the few celebs who have shown support for Palestine lok

1 minute ago, OrgVisual said:

What this info has anything to do with Billie when she's one of the few celebs who have shown support for Palestine lok

It has nothing to do with him being a Zionist. It's about him being a hater for a decade now and now managing Billie, while she's been making shady comments this entire era

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

It has nothing to do with him being a Zionist. It's about him being a hater for a decade now and now managing Billie, while she's been making shady comments this entire era

And? The comment was not directed at Taylor but herself and her fans took it as a personal attack. And Taylor was the one starting the fire. Now you all want to paint her as a victim AGAIN?

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 6

Yeah anyone trying to use the genocide in Palestine as fuel for a stan war is stooping way too low, keep it to the music. 

That said, Billie has got a bad manager if this is the type of **** he reposts publicly. :rip: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

And? The comment was not directed at Taylor but herself and her fans took it as a personal attack. And Taylor was the one starting the fire. Now you all want to paint her as a victim AGAIN?

Funny it was not directed at Taylor but that's what all of you haters were saying when she made those comments? And how did Taylor start anything? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chika said:

Taylor not only emits thousands of times more CO2 than anormal person, she also tries to cover it up by suing people telling the truth :zzz: Taylor is an immoral, faux-conscious egomaniac who only uses politics to serve her own self-gratifying agenda, so miss me with the virtue-signalling swiftie

All of that literally applies to that woman in your avi. The absolute ******* nerve. 

You need to worry about your low-life fave partying it up with Diddy for decades while he was abusing and destroying countless men and women while her and her husband knew. Disgusting TRASH!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

This is probably the most boring fight between pop girls.

They are not doing anything other than trying to get sales and the fandom is acting like this means something

the way you all switch when you see huge numbers and some PR ... but at first taylor was dragged (rightfully). use your brains for once

Oh this is gonna get so ugly. Billie's team is thin skinned enough to quote stan twitter OTHs' conspiracy, I- :suburban:

At least when SZA's manager was mad at Taylor on Instagram, they have enough grace to act nice later. Expecting more cheap jabs from camp Eyelash in the future, y'all.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

55 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

You know you've hit a nerve when randos talk about a different artists awards 😭

swifties:

OTH: I bet you cry because you don't have an Oscar!!!!

It's so funny how Billie stans/Taylor haters now using her Oscar to shade Taylor, but when Gaga won one they said the award was irrelevant (remember all the "Juicy J award" posts?).

This dying forum is a mess :skull:.

• Haha 6

highkey I hope this turns into a huge feud....

59 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

You know you've hit a nerve when randos talk about a different artists awards 😭

swifties:

OTH: I bet you cry because you don't have an Oscar!!!!

The only nerves hit here are the insecure swifties digging up what Billie's manager tweets 

If I stanned an artist who could easily get a 5th week at #1 on the bb200 I would be enjoying the music instead acting so insanely insecure about an artists 3rd album's first week spot 

• Like 4

this is the most random stanbase feud ever :rip: