Billie's manager fumes at Taylor

Raspberries

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

NOT THE OTHs SIDING WITH A LITERAL ZIONIST! OMG! :deadbanana4: that's a new low even for them! :ahh:

Are you calling Billie a zionist? Where is your proof?

Are you using the murder of thousands to slander Taylor's latest enemy and "win" a stan war?

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• dirrtydiana

• Jay07

• Chika

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

Are you calling Billie a zionist?

:ahh:

9 minutes ago, SwiftLover said:

OTH overlooking genocide to delude themselves into validating their anti-Taylor rhetoric :rip:

Y'all are so... :rip:

4 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

NOT THE OTHs SIDING WITH A LITERAL ZIONIST! OMG! :deadbanana4: that's a new low even for them! :ahh:

Nah don't be twisting the truth. This is what's happening here

👇

32 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Swifties using a genocide to force people into rooting for their fave :rip:

Y'all are so... :rip:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

Are you calling Billie a zionist? Where is your proof?

Are you using the murder of thousands to slander Taylor's latest enemy and "win" a stan war?

You can easily tell the Gen Z children apart.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

ever seen me stanning charts or numbers?

i've never seen you stanning anything. i thought your whole thing was being obsessed over taylor lol

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Haha 1

Doing all that and the loser still getting blocked :bibliahh:

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

i've never seen you stanning anything. i thought your whole thing was being obsessed over taylor lol

?

You must have me confused with another user

I just know @dirrtydianaand @Jay07 would side with Trump if he said something bad about Taylor :razzle: their obsession goes beyond basic morals and values

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Lmao thry could have avoided all of this if they were smart and released before Taylor like Beyonce did

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

What business does a fan of an artist have snooping around some unknown person who manages another artist?

Idk ask the Billie fans who were sharing screenshots around for the kiis

Edited by Redstreak
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

I just know @dirrtydianaand @Jay07 would side with Trump if he said something bad about Taylor :razzle: their obsession goes beyond basic morals and values

Not these projections from a fandom that has relentlessly harassed, slandered, bullied (typical Trumpian tactics) and is now trying to falsely paint an innocent 22 year old as a zionist just because she's their 35 year old fave's latest enemy.

Screenname checks out.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Why are you attributing his thoughts and views to his client? YOU are using genocide for a stan war. Unhinged.

Stick to parroting the word hypocrite to a 22 year old girl for daring to fight back against a vindictive, oppressive, minimally talented 35 year old.

And that's that. 

8 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Nah don't be twisting the truth. This is what's happening here

👇

We agree for once. Yes, let's stay on topic 

BILLIE CURRENTLY EMPLOYS THIS MAN 

🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

For not stanning a childish woman pushing 40 still being chart obsessed after 19+ albums against her own opening act and an amazing artist in her 3rd album (and 21 years old) ?

10 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Idk ask the Billie fans who were sharing screenshots around for the kiis

If Billie stans are doing that it makes more sense than swifties snooping around Billie's manager and what he likes on twitter

Edited by dirrtydiana

If I was Billie, I'd fire him. This is not good for anyone and he's so unprofessional by posting a stan account :biblio:

I like Taylor's music here and there, some really solid albums, however there are some complete nutcases in her fanbase. Perfectly displayed by some in this thread.

If that's the behaviour here, then I really don't wanna see them on Twitter

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's funny to me seeing Swifties talk about Billie's manager (unfortunately) being a zionist when Taylor herself doesn't stand for anything despite being the biggest star in the world. 

We all know she doesn't care about what's happening in Palestine, just like she didn't care about Trump and gays until years after other pop girls spoke out and it became safe to do so :skull: 

Taylor only cares about success and not alienating anyone, including zionists.

• Thanks 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

swifties still not understanding that they can't force people to like their fave. :deadbanana4:

this isn't about Billie and never was.

the more y'all push, the more people will push back. y'all will never be seen as the defensors like y'all desperately keep trying to be seen as. 

give.

it.

up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is not a hot look. And I'm not only directing this towards Billie's manager, but also towards the swifties for showcasing multiple mental health conditions  :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Why a manager would retweet that... and on his MAIN too :hoetenks: no class whatsoever, no humility :hoetenks:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

The word zionist is used so loosely it's lost all meaning ngl

Edited by Into The Void

The gag is Billie was the one who shaded Taylor, her stans and OTH (pretending to stan Billie) riled up Swifties and now y'all want to act like the victims and you say Taylor has a victim mentality :bibliahh:

We weren't even thinking of Bullie until she opened her mouth with her holier than thou nonsense and was exposed as a hypocrite multiple times. 

Bullie and her team are the ones having melt downs and embarrassing themselves over some voice memos. :bibliahh:

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

Why a manager would retweet that... and on his MAIN too :hoetenks: no class whatsoever, no humility :hoetenks:

I know. Be professional. 

So gross for using genocide as a tool in your petty, stupid stan war.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, americanshameless said:

This is hilarious considering TS is very more than likely a zionist herself :rip: 

Britney Spears probably can't locate neither Israel nor Gaza on a map