• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• dirrtydiana

• Jay07

• Chika

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor ship another 100k copies I want to see the full blown meltdowns from Ms. Billie and her team.

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

Disappointed on Billie having a Zi0nist as a manager, that's all i'm gonna say. 

• Like 14

@YellowRibbon how does Billie's manager's personal feelings of Taylor (feelings he has been holding against since 2014 when Billie and Finneas didn't even make their debut song) concern Billie? I'm curious to hear your take and see how you can spin it to villainize Billie 🤔

• Like 1

All Taylor did was release 3 voice memos..

And having a zionist as a manager.. how much lower can one go.. :rip:

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

The variants are fighting!!! :redface:

• Haha 5

Swifties being pathetic and obsessive as usual :biblio: Blaming Billie for a man's politics is so... Especially when Taylor is literally destroying the planet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 14
  • Thumbs Down 21

13 minutes ago, AmericanIdol said:

I support and agree with him :clap3:

An alleged Zionist?

• Like 2

I can't wait to see the next step in this obsessive slander and harassment campaign again Billie Eilish. You know she hit some nerves :gaycat5:

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, Chika said:

Swifties being pathetic and obsessive as usual :biblio: Blaming Billie for a man's politics is so... Especially when Taylor is literally destroying the planet

She pays his bills.

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

@YellowRibbon how does Billie's manager's personal feelings of Taylor (feelings he has been holding against since 2014 when Billie and Finneas didn't even make their debut song) concern Billie? I'm curious to hear your take and see how you can spin it to villainize Billie 🤔

It's a cumulation of questionable actions I must say. 

Act 1. You use a performative pin to say "Look at me guys! I'm on the right side of history!"

Act 2. You run to the nearest Starbucks (despite knowing the questionable suppression of freedom of speech that Starbucks' workers went through some months ago)

Act 3. You keep employing for years an open Zionist that wants the eradication of a group of people outside of your ethnicity (that hides his intentions behind the words "peace")

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Chika said:

I wouldn't speak about ethics with that women in your profile picture :rip:. Be self-aware, Beyoncé and her husband use that jet as much as Taylor or any other superstar. 

OT: Disgusting human being

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Folklore89sm said:

She pays his bills.

Why are you trying to hold Billie responsible for a grown-ass man's views :huh: Taylor is literally causing the destruction of life as we know it, you should be focusing on THAT cause you're paying HER bills :zzz:

• Thumbs Down 15

Escaping the mental hospital and moving into your one night stand's neighborhood and wanting to kill his wife vs wanting to eat a person of the same sex's p*ssy out.
Who will win? :falcon:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Swifties always frothing to call out zionists, you'd think their fav was over there in Gaza air drops with her luxurious private jet. She didn't even bother with a performative sm post. :toofunny3:

Mentioning the "luxurious private jet" when Beyoncé and her ugly husband had more emissions than Taylor did last year :rip: 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Come on, Taylor :clap3:

Trying to find excuses and spin this against Taylor, never change thots :dies:

Just now, YellowRibbon said:

I wouldn't speak about ethics with that women in your profile picture :rip:. Be self-aware, Beyoncé and her husband use that jet as much as Taylor or any other superstar. 

OT: Disgusting human being

Taylor not only emits thousands of times more CO2 than anormal person, she also tries to cover it up by suing people telling the truth :zzz: Taylor is an immoral, faux-conscious egomaniac who only uses politics to serve her own self-gratifying agenda, so miss me with the virtue-signalling swiftie

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 19

2 minutes ago, Chika said:

but if the third cousin of the assistant to Taylor's manager's sister-in-law was a zionist you would be here calling Taylor a zionist by association. so yes, we're blaming Billie for someone that she literally hired and has control over her career.

wHen tAyLoR iS LiTeRaLly DeStRoYinG tHe pLaNeT  :juanny:

last time i checked your fave Beyoncé and her husband are still the 3rd biggest jet plane polluters while Taylor is not even in the top 50. :clown:

• Like 11

Sorry but having a zionist manager and then wearing a pin for Palestine is so hypocrite (I'm saying this as a fan)

It's such a shame a really good album was caught in the middle of this "who is pettier" chart war:rip:

• Like 6

the REDnecks and hillBillies are fighting yall

Swifties have been associating Billie's name with HAMAS all week because she wore a ceasefire pin and now all of a sudden y'all are anti-Zionist? Ok