Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

I just think it's funny because the anti hero remixes on like week 4 made her go #1 with over 700+ points, blocking Drake and doing more points than it did on Midnights release week (with the historical top 10 sweep)

Like how are you gonna talk about versions when..

• Like 1

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• wish

• dreww

Posted (edited)

We need a deluxe version with "What  Was I Made For" and "hotline" now, come on Billie, i know you want to go that low n

PUCtWz7.gif

Edited by whatyouwant_
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

We need a deluxe version with "What  Was I Made For" and "hotline" now, come on Billie, i know you want to go that low n

PUCtWz7.gif

this is genius

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, on the line said:

Lmao.

So much for not being a variant ***** and not caring about no.1. 

Goat Bleating GIF

go away dumbo

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, dalladallamallamalla said:

go away dumbo

Goat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Thumbs Down 4

TASTES LIKE SHE MIGHT BE THE ONE

XuKr65K.gif

I COULD

XuKr65K.gif

I COULD

XuKr65K.gif

47 minutes ago, dreww said:

Nooo this is probably gonna end so bad, we lost:deadbanana: imagine she does 320K 

320k is not bad, 349k while Taylor's is 350k is bad :eli: .

Anyway, i think we're the ones who are beneficial the most from the fight :gaycatney5:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, on the line said:

Lmao.

So much for not being a variant ***** and not caring about no.1. 

Goat Bleating GIF

are you dumb?

8 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

320k is not bad, 349k while Taylor's is 350k is bad :eli: .

Anyway, i think we're the ones who are beneficial the most from the fight :gaycatney5:

I think this honestly looks a bit cringe for both sides, but whatever. it's already begun.

Just now, dalladallamallamalla said:

I think this honestly looks a bit cringe for both sides, but whatever. it's already begun.

For me, it's weird. If Billie's team don't think it's close enough, i highly doubt that they will try hard like that. 50K difference is quite a huge gap and difficult to fill. 

Interscope is fighting. :duca: Would this be their first number 1 this year?

If yes, it makes sense that the label is fighting.

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Interscope is fighting. :duca: Would this be their first number 1 this year?

If yes, it makes sense that the label is fighting.

You think they can fight 50k? 

1 hour ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

This could end extremely embarrassingly though

This is so not true. :rip:

Debuting with over 300K is not something to scoff about. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KKCuteCat said:

Respectfully, yes. 

13 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

No, not in less than 24 hours and with Taylor's VERY likely being underestimated as well. I'm not sure why they are fighting so hard a losing battle, but I suppose the very obvious answer is to secure Billie her biggest debut, Taylor be damned.

This is very picky but it kinda bothers me that the album art isn't animated on Apple Music :michael:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

No, not in less than 24 hours and with Taylor's VERY likely being underestimated as well. I'm not sure why they are fighting so hard a losing battle, but I suppose the very obvious answer is to secure Billie her biggest debut, Taylor be damned.

Nobody knows how many shipment TTPD has except Taylor's team, even HDD didn't know and they said they can only estimate, so the 350k prediction can be much higher than the actual number

hopefully Over Now will debut with nice numbers tomorrow, I've been streaming the whole day...

IT'S OVER NOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

tenor-1.gif

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

Nobody knows how many shipment TTPD has except Taylor's team, even HDD didn't know and they said they can only estimate, so the 350k prediction can be much higher than the actual number

Yes, but there are people who track these things and can make reasonable inferences about it. They've all pointed to Taylor doing, at very minimum, 150k pure sales this week.

I am happy Billie is fighting back!! 🤘

I think they didnt expect to hold this good in streams and have an actual chance, so they are putting up the fight... As losing the #1 after moving around 350K is very cruel, and more if it is because of a low blow. 

Honestly... Taylor could just do all this next week and let Billie get a week at #1 and no one would even have bothered. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

I am happy Billie is fighting back!! 🤘

I think they didnt expect to hold this good in streams and have an actual chance, so they are putting up the fight... As losing the #1 after moving around 350K is very cruel, and more if it is because of a low blow. 

Honestly... Taylor could just do all this next week and let Billie get a week at #1 and no one would even have bothered. 

Taylor is pushing for a record # of weeks at first, hence why they're trying to block. 

42 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

You can so tell how estimated these are.  350 k is so rounded....

2 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Taylor is pushing for a record # of weeks at first, hence why they're trying to block. 

:cm:  Good to hear because so many in here are saying Taylor is getting back at Billie for being slighted.  Taylor would never do that of course.

6 minutes ago, RoseBud said:

:cm:  Good to hear because so many in here are saying Taylor is getting back at Billie for being slighted.  Taylor would never do that of course.

Well it's kind of a two-for-one special for her tbh. It feeds her absolutely mentally deranged fanbase and extends her chance at a possible long #1 run on BB200. Either way, IDK why Swifties are so bent out of shape with Billie's team trying to secure her highest debut, if Taylor is as powerful as they claim then she will hold it regardless if Billie is upwards of 400k or not.

Billie deserves that no. 1 and she's gonna get it :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.