Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

Omg yesss Interscope better push those sales :jonny5: Lemme buy one!

• Like 1

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• wish

• dreww

Waiting for the swifties to make the thread about the new versions :rip: 

Friday and Monday are gonna be really fun lol.

• Like 1

give billie an emmy and another oscar for making it seem like she was working on this for a minute like thats a committed QUEEN right there :clap3:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

now she's fighting for the best

• Haha 1

her team fighting back against that evil witch hag :clap3:

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

I wish Billie really was chart obsessed like imagine if she actually released her singles on Fridays :laugh:

• Haha 6

HIT ME HARD AND SOFT [but at 2AM Edition]

coming tomorrow. 

:ghostface:

I think the difference between Billie and Taylor isn't that big as HDD is claiming up to be since her team is still fighting back. A few surprises ahead :suburban:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dreww said:

I wish Billie really was chart obsessed like imagine if she actually released her singles on Fridays :laugh:

therefore i am dropping on a thursday debuting low on the chart and rising to #2 still haunts me :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The fact that I only find out about new updates about the album from Swifties and their constant new threads :deadbanana: The instant reportings :rip:

• Haha 2

Given the 

2 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

I think the difference between Billie and Taylor isn't that big as HDD is claiming up to be since her team is still fighting back. A few surprises ahead :suburban:

Ykw, given the teasers record stores are giving "you can buy it today but we recommend shopping tomorrow", this, and some potential other surprises - I think her team might have a line at Billboard and it's ~much~ closer than we all think. That or they're flying blind and hoping for the best. This could end extremely embarrassingly though

@badidearight if u dont get ur ass outta here. running in every billie thread mass downvoting bc mfs wanna see billie win. 

:clownny:

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Given the 

Ykw, given the teasers record stores are giving "you can buy it today but we recommend shopping tomorrow", this, and some potential other surprises - I think her team might have a line at Billboard and it's ~much~ closer than we all think. That or they're flying blind and hoping for the best. This could end extremely embarrassingly though

Yeah, this can turn out to be an embarrassing situation. Or maybe they just want this to be her biggest debut yet, but i dont think they would waste a rush version release for one day on that. i think they have inside info on Billboard. Either way, i'm ready for the meltdowns |o|

• Like 1

I want you to stay, until I'm in the grave
Until I rot away, dead and buried
Until I'm in the casket you carry

If you go, I'm going too

Because it was always you

832f573fb63b775b5b0e43c26e8d5a52.gif

I've never been much of a Billie fan but Birds of a feather has been on HEAVY rotation today :jonny6: that is a SONG 

• Like 5

89 now on metacritic despite sputnik and p4k tried to be edgy :suburban:

17 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

i think they have inside info on Billboard. Either way, i'm ready for the meltdowns |o|

only thing with that theory(which I agree might be true) - i think it'd be unethical to have insider info like that? I guess we will find out in the coming days...I hope this doesn't turn into a hate train on her if they don't get #1 though

Nooo this is probably gonna end so bad, we lost:deadbanana: imagine she does 320K 

Sometimes when you're dealing with someone so low you have to get in the gutter with them. #She wanted to play the version game so I don't wanna hear #them whining

PUCtWz7.gif

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

only thing with that theory(which I agree might be true) - i think it'd be unethical to have insider info like that? I guess we will find out in the coming days...I hope this doesn't turn into a hate train on her if they don't get #1 though

I don't think that kind of info is something new today on music business, must happen a lot. There's a lot of things that can happen behind the curtain that we dont know. Just be prepared for the Swifities doing the most for the rest of the year, deleting twitter as we speak.

:suburban:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dreww said:

Nooo this is probably gonna end so bad, we lost:deadbanana: imagine she does 320K 

yeah this is going to be sooo embarrassing on stan twitter for a LONG LONG time - perhaps forever. If they're doing this JUST to secure her own highest debut - I swear.........

Lmao.

So much for not being a variant ***** and not caring about no.1. 

Goat Bleating GIF

• Thumbs Down 6

The Blessed Madonna Remix, when? 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.