Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

so no chance despite the remix album she dropped? I was hoping she can snatch 1 week #1, next week?

• Confused 1

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• wish

• dreww

The melodies in Birds is insane :jonny6: The way it basically has 3 hooks in the chorus and then they all combine into 1 in the final chorus

Oh Billie DO make that serve :WAP:

• Like 7

WILDFLOWER is a serious contender for my SOTY. Just wow :jonnycat:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

that's what they said before the hate train in 2021 totally derailed her lol

no shade but you've been very doom and gloom in this thread since before the album released. relax and enjoy the career defining music sweetie 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

my favourite song has been changing daily, I really can't choose :jonny6:

yesterday I had a the diner moment

but today l'amour de ma vie is SOTY to me

• Like 2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jermgazitsang said:

so no chance despite the remix album she dropped? I was hoping she can snatch 1 week #1, next week?

There is a remix album?

2 hours ago, dreww said:

Definitely not in the US, maybe global.

I think all bets are off at this point if you're talking Billboard 200. No one knows any numbers right now.

I believe Lesbians and straights will make LUNCH a smash:suburban:

• Like 1

CHIHIRO is going viral on tiktok.

Rise CHIHIRO Rise, this is only the beginning :suburban:

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

There is a remix album?

isnt the speed up and slow ones counted for BB200? I really want her atop the charts

Imagine if she releases second part of this album this Friday :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Did youuuuu

taaakkkeee

my loooooove awayyy

from MEEEEEEE

VHCkdPY.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

It'd be chaotic but I feel like she'll spread them out... assuming it's ready

30 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Probably that other one would release another demo recording on her phone special super deluxe limited..... Ah yes... 'Taylor version' of her album... And her robots would buy it of course. 

• Confused 1

Billie's manager has caused some major issues because of some Twitter retweets/likes discrediting TTPD I guess

Let them talk about Billie all they want. Their little agenda clearly isn't working on anyone besides their own fanbase. All they're doing is promoting Billie's album and making more people side with her :lmao:

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Dash_inthedark said:

3 SMASH HITS 
LUNCH #1   CHIHIRO #5  BIRDS OF A FEATHER #6

OMG

Today is the first day I haven't listened to the album (let alone on repeat) since its New Zealand leak

But I'll probably listen later at night djdjjf

I can't wait for HIT ME HARDER AND SOFTER this 4th of July /hj

ORExGyE.gif

• Like 1

We all know the current stan war is already tired and embarrassing but ngl "The Lunch Lady" took me OUT

ORExGyE.gif

• Haha 7

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Billie's manager has caused some major issues because of some Twitter retweets/likes discrediting TTPD I guess

I'll never understand how managers and people in the industry just can't get burners or something especially knowing how crazy some fans can get. But I think it's funny how they're mad over some retweets when they were on here preaching that "competition is healthy and it's not that big of a deal" :laugh:

I've stopped paying mind tbh. She & the album are beloved in the real world & some salty fanbase who take offense to everything won't change that.

Spoiler

Also glad certain Taylor fans have shown their true colors and don't hide behind her to shade Olivia, Ariana, etc and the like anymore. I saw this coming lol all she needed to do is say something they didn't like and the floodgates would open, now here we are  :lakitu:

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

I'll never understand how managers and people in the industry just can't get burners or something especially knowing how crazy some fans can get. But I think it's funny how they're mad over some retweets when they were on here preaching that "competition is healthy and it's not that big of a deal" :laugh:

I've stopped paying mind tbh. She & the album are beloved in the real world & some salty fanbase who take offense to everything won't change that.

I mostly agree with you on all this but it feels like Billie's only course of action is to probably fire her manager. If the screenshots are real, it's pretty bad the things he was reposting.

26 minutes ago, wish said:

This is incredible. :jonny5:

SMASH album :jonny5:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Reveal hidden contents

Also glad certain Taylor fans have shown their true colors and don't hide behind her to shade Olivia, Ariana, etc and the like anymore. I saw this coming lol all she needed to do is say something they didn't like and the floodgates would open, now here we are  :lakitu:

Oh absolutely. There are TONS of Swifties so her numbers get crazy high. But that's really it.. there's not a lot of love outside the fanbase.

Meanwhile this album is a new artistic peak for Billie and a re-peak of success. There's nothing to be upset about at all, she's 22 and taking over the world. I can only imagine what she'll be doing at 35.. probably not releasing 31 songs of forced high school diary entries.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.