HDD: Taylor #1 375k, Billie #2 329k

Squall

43 minutes ago, NEX said:

c) charts are not sports, they are not competitions - they are just an estimation of what is popular in any given week

Billboard has stopped being relevant when it became this easy to manipulate the numbers. The only chart that shows you what's popular is the streaming chart.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• family.guy123

• Green

• PoisonedIvy

1 minute ago, penguintim said:

:suburban:

and I'll keep doing it too:WAP:

• Like 2
  • Haha 14
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

I helped a friend buy tickets for Billie's tour so I got her newsletter. They're sending out a code for 25% off of the album (physical & digital), US only :rip: they're scrambling

I like the competitiveness. May the best woman win.

59 minutes ago, theboyismine said:

and I'll keep doing it too:WAP:

Just make sure you stream this album while you're at it to block Taylor from #1 and reward artisty!

• Thanks 1

Ray of Light debuted at #2. 25+ years later, no one remembers that except for me and five other Madonna stans, instead most people remember it being an incredible, game-changing album.

This debut is actually amazing for Billie, a huge rebound from her last record and shows she is truly here to stay. She could've been a fad after WWAFA, many such cases of promising teen superstars who fall off hard. Who cares who's #1.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

This will probably secure her the #1.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Michael196 said:

If they're really that unbothered, what's with all these statements left and right

Michael196

Because people are allowed to call out Taylor for being a chart obsessed moron obsessed with being at the top. 

It's funny how Swifties say she is just "playing the game" and other artists should step it up, when you should NOT want your fave to release **** just for sales and chart positions. 

That's exactly why her album was PANNED and no song became a huge genuine and lasting smash hit. 

You guys gassing her up and celebrating her pulling cheap ass tactics like all these calculated late shipments, exclusives on variants, etc. just because she sells a lot (and you have no actual accomplishments of your own) is exactly why you guys just got 31 dull dud songs.

Despite the HUGE TikTok push she got, there was almost no virality from TTPD. But I digress, it's been obvious for years now you guys care more about charts than her music because it's been horseradish for a while.  

OT: HMHAS is going to have amazing stability with all songs essentially viral on TikTok rn. Hope her 2nd week is above 100k!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Because people are allowed to call out Taylor for being a chart obsessed moron obsessed with being at the top. 

It's funny how Swifties say she is just "playing the game" and other artists should step it up, when you should NOT want your fave to release **** just for sales and chart positions. 

That's exactly why her album was PANNED and no song became a huge genuine and lasting smash hit. 

You guys gassing her up and celebrating her pulling cheap ass tactics like all these calculated late shipments, exclusives on variants, etc. just because she sells a lot (and you have no actual accomplishments of your own) is exactly why you guys just got 31 dull dud songs.

Despite the HUGE TikTok push she got, there was almost no virality from TTPD. But I digress, it's been obvious for years now you guys care more about charts than her music because it's been horseradish for a while.  

OT: HMHAS is going to have amazing stability with all songs essentially viral on TikTok rn. Hope her 2nd week is above 100k!

This wall of text momma just to say you don't like her, jesus!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, Gaia said:

But the numbers wouldn't be so high if people didn't enjoy the music. If she truly made a bad album that people didn't like then why is it doing 50M daily streams over a month later?? Just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean that everyone else also doesn't like it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Oh come on chill yall. This is healthy competition. They got fans rilled up to buy albums and stream while they and their labels get their $$$$$ which is the only thing they all care about lol.

If Taylor was really THAT EVIL and PETTY she would release The Anthology physical CD's and this "battle" with Billie would be over in 3 seconds with 200k sales difference minimum lol

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I'm sorry love, but how are you criticizing the album for not having a "lasting hit" when it's been out for WEEKS :redface: Like at least wait a few months and see how Down Bad does.

Also, I love HMHAS, but I'm not seeing a "huge genuine and lasting smash hit" on that album either, so I'm not sure this argument works in Billie's favor.

(That said, she could have the song of the decade if she pushes Birds of a GRAMMY :ihype:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Posted (edited)

Imagine taking anything @Gaiahas to say about Taylor seriously :deadbanana2: The humiliation kink you must have about her, always loud & wrong and for what?!

Is Billie your new flavor of the month? Are you still an Adele stan? Who are you gonna latch onto next to make yourself seem anything but the perpetually pressed by Taylor hater that you are? :dies:

Actually, please continue. Your posts age the worst and make the most hilarious copypasta. Ugh, it gives me that buzz!

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Ms eyelash had to pull out all the tricks to beat Taylor :ahh: $4.99 lmaooo

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, swiftawaywithme said:

Lbr Taylor and Billie are both benefitting from this. We should all be able to see that.

Nonetheless, I live for this Taylor. No one does it like her :bibliahh:

The monopoly man is on her 11th effort. What benefits does she get from blocking a newer artist?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Finally someone chose to speak in sheer facts.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Damn, does Taylor trigger you so much that you have to resort to insulting her? :laugh:

Billie just discounted her digital album to under $5 in its first week. So it very much looks like she and her team are playing the game for sales and charts position as well, making it perfectly acceptable for Taylor to do it too. If she does it in the 5th week or 78125th week does not matter.

Except "Fortnight" is having almost the exact same streaming performance as "Anti-Hero". And I didn't know an album that's labeled by Metacritic themselves as having "favorable reviews" suddenly equalled to being panned. :laugh:

Sweetie, the only thing that's been obvious for years is your unhealthy obsession with Taylor Swift and your desperate wishing for her to have a commercial failure dating all the way back to 2021:

On 11/25/2021 at 2:50 PM, Gaia said:

I honestly can't wait for her next release. If it opens with 600-800k with her plethora of versions then I can't wait to bump all these Swifties. Because it will SURELY be embarrassing if Taylor can't significantly outsell her own re-recording with her next studio album.

Very embarrassing indeed. :laugh:

No amount of trying to convince yourself that the album is full of dull songs or has no TikTok virality will change the facts that it has been received incredibly well by the public and is smashing it in every consumption metric possible. I'd suggest for your to come back to reality instead of living in your own dream world trying pass off your individual opinions as general facts, but considering how you've been living in your delusions for at least 3 years now, I fear that ship has long sailed. 

TikTok virality for 'HMHAS' –> 100k units in 2nd week.

No TikTok virality for 'TTPD' –> 440k units in 2nd week.

Jeez, I wonder what Taylor is doing wrong… :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

HMHAS already discounted :ahh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

After 5 days to have your album at less than $5 to win a battle after the other album is out for 5 weeks… 

Yeah, fair fight. She really don't care about that number 1 I'm sure!! Such a joke. Congratulations for Billie for winning this one, the album is great and I'm surprised Taylor's team didn't do anything to fight back. Shame. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

These discounts have nothing to do with the artists its just the greedy record labels. :ace:  The fact is both are winning so theres no point to shade either girl. 

• Like 1

$4.99 and all of those videos that she just posted on youtube.... for someone who doesn't "give 2 sh*ts" about the charts missy is sure WORKING... good 4 her! :bibliahh:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

$4.99 already? :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, mael said:

$4.99 and all of those videos that she just posted on youtube.... for someone who doesn't "give 2 sh*ts" about the charts missy is sure WORKING... good 4 her! :bibliahh:

It's just a shame Taylor gave up. Easily she could have won. Million videos up now with more versions and 4.99 album after 5 days, 

and the gap was never 50k to begin with, it was less, so Billie won, or Taylor lost cause she's not fighting back. Very weird I must say. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Drop The Anthology CDs at midnight with shipping set for tomorrow @/taylorswift13 make them pull all the chart-obsessed tricks for an artist that claims to be not-chart-obsessed!

:coffee:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Posted (edited)

We're rooting for Billie after the effort she has put in. We NEED girls like her!

Edited by mael
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4