• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• wastedpotential

• The Music Industry

• réveuse

4 minutes ago, period sis said:

This is disturbing. Trying to make Taylor, the 34-year-old woman, who's been in the industry for almost 20 years a VICTIM by trying to make this a "yass queen, get her queen1!!1!11!" moment all because of a general comment about the industry that was made WEEKS ago.

She's literally picking at a woman 12 years younger than her because she can't stand not being #1 for one week... and you're somehow seeing nothing wrong with that. :gaycat4: 

This idea that being ambitious and fighting for #1 is inherently bad will never not be funny. This is the MUSIC INDUSTRY ma'am, not some kumbaya charity event where everyone gets a participation prize. Better luck next time!

:ryan3:

• Thanks 11

Just now, wish said:

This is absolutely shameless. A new low for Taylor.

It's not even worth debating. She's just… a loser. :rip:

A true POS at that. Loser behaviour.

• Thumbs Down 6

1 minute ago, period sis said:

I have considered that, and it's still weird. It won't kill her to not be #1 for one week. She also did this when she was competing with SOS with Midnights. So it's looking like she only does this whenever another woman is involved. Quite interesting from a "feminist" and a "girls-girls" 

She blocked Drake pretty directly with anti hero remixes?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Taylor laughing at her dumb fans each time they buy another version 

spacer.png

A scammer 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 4

5 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Wait, does she actually have a chance of taking Billie's #1 debut or are you just pushing this narrative coz you like to drag Taylor? 

4 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

im confused, on Taylor's site/post the variants are for sale only until midnight which is this tracking week, but I see there being hysteria over her potentially blocking Billie next week? Are there more that aren't going for sale until tomorrow?

Yes, TTPD should easily do 200K on its 5th week without any additional copy, but she has been selling limited versions of demos and acoustic versions through the past few weeks as well... Most (if not all) of them are set to ship before May 31st (so basically whenever they're needed to keep the #1 for another week) :hippo:

The female BTS 

27 minutes ago, By the Water said:

The Greta Thumberg of pop :clap3:

Billie really messed up with the wrong chart-obsessed superstar :lmao:

• Haha 1

OTH hating as always, not surprised there. It's clear that y'all hate people that are shamelessly ambitious and competitive. Giving out participation prizes as #1s on BB200 is not a thing in the music industry #sorry:giraffe:

• Like 2

if she steals that #1 from billie………….

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Taylor trying to sabotage a fellow female..?? nah this CANNOT be true. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Just now, makeme said:

The female BTS 

Now don't insult BTS like that. They used their platforms to speak up on important issues and their success was mostly organic. Taylor Swift literally never uses her platform and she was a manufactured plant by her daddy.

• Thumbs Down 9

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Devin said:

if she steals that #1 from billie………….

spacer.png

She won't steal anything, BB200 measures the most consumed album each week

Edited by YellowRibbon
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, period sis said:

This is disturbing. Trying to make Taylor, the 34-year-old woman, who's been in the industry for almost 20 years a VICTIM by trying to make this a "yass queen, get her queen1!!1!11!" moment all because of a general comment about the industry that was made WEEKS ago.

She's literally picking at a woman 12 years younger than her because she can't stand not being #1 for one week... and you're somehow seeing nothing wrong with that. :gaycat4: 

Do you see the word victim anywhere in my post? Taylor is a winner and that usually means someone has to be a loser :gaycat4:

Billie started this and Taylor is ending it, so I'm sorry you're choosing to interpret some healthy chart competition as bullying. Please go pretend to be disturbed somewhere else and stop quoting me :gaycat4:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, réveuse said:

Now don't insult BTS like that. They used their platforms to speak up on important issues and their success was mostly organic. Taylor Swift literally never uses her platform and she was a manufactured plant by her daddy.

That stupid daddy rumor again, y'all cannot serious, it's actually unfunny at this point:rip:

6 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

This idea that being ambitious and fighting for #1 is inherently bad will never not be funny. This is the MUSIC INDUSTRY ma'am, not some kumbaya charity event where everyone gets a participation prize. Better luck next time!

These girls really think Apple would be like "Android we wont release the iphone this fall so you can get some more sales! xoxo" :deadbanana2: Taylor's label wants money, records, streaks, etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Seems like a winner to me :gaycat2: She isn't really losing at anything, personally or professionally at the moment. 

Yet she feels the need to make stuff like this, which makes her a loser

Edited by Everyperfectsummer
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Do you see the word victim anywhere in my post? Taylor is a winner and that usually means someone has to be a loser :gaycat4:

Billie started this and Taylor is ending it, so I'm sorry you're choosing to interpret some healthy chart competition as bullying. Please go pretend to be disturbed somewhere else and stop quoting me :gaycat4:

The loser is you babe. And Everyone else who owns 15 versions of the same album 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, YellowRibbon said:

That stupid daddy rumor again, y'all cannot serious, it's actually unfunny at this point:rip:

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

honestly this is such a queen move… first with threatening olivia rodrigo over credits and now this. she's like cersei but she actually wins. if i didn't think the majority of her songs are mediocre i would totally stan her sorry billie :michael:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, wish said:

This is absolutely shameless. A new low for Taylor.

It's not even worth debating. She's just… a loser. :rip:

"Taylor wins too much, she's a loser"

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, YellowRibbon said:

She won't steal anything, BB200 measure the most consumed album each week

I think their new Top Streaming Albums chart does a bit better in measuring that since there's no way to know if physical albums or TEA wahtever the hell that is are being consumed that week or not. But the BB200 does a pretty good job. 

1 minute ago, réveuse said:

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Provide realible proof and maybe we can have a real conversation 

First she tried (and failed) to block Sabrina from getting a #1 in the UK and now this. She is truly pathetic.

• Like 1