• PoisonedIvy

• wastedpotential

• The Music Industry

• réveuse

At least she's not charging more than it's worth 

this is actually absurd of her.

• Like 5

this is super weird

shameless and embarrassing. but i guess if she can pocket more money from her fans, she will ! 

at least she platformed one of my faves tho x

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

25 minutes ago, Swirl900 said:

All digital? Oh wow. TRULY Eco-friendly. Unlike a certain other...

:ryan3:

What's funny is the sensationalism that surrounds these types of exclusive releases. There is a wave of faux outrage that echoes, but as history has proven, the only thing that matters in the long run of a lasting legacy is public opinion and numbers.

Taylor has favorable end game outcome for both, based on the performance of her catalog, her tours, and her acclaim (both within the industry via awards and externally via critics / fan voted awards.) 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 5

Just bought all :heart2: lets go

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I live for how petty this is :jonny5:get that eco-friendly 5th week at #1 mother!

Edited by KOMH
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

17 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Literally the most miserable person on earth 

Are OTHs very trew 

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

The best part about these releases is it makes OTH seethe even more. Y'all thought your suffering was at an end but she: 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952izm9t7p4ra3j964l3s

It's the gift that never stops giving, I can't imagine living life in such a perpetual state of misery. :ahh: 

Meanwhile we're guaranteed entertainment (via their meltdowns) every 3 to 5 business weeks :ahh: 

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, period sis said:

Sorry but this is weird. So because Billie made a comment that in NO way was directed towards her, she has to completely ruin and take attention away another female artist 10+ years younger than her? That just does nothing but just prove Taylor's pettiness and confirms she felt hit by a comment that again, wasn't directed towards her. And she knows her cult of a fanbase will now do anything they can to block someone else's #1 :gaycat6: kinda sad really

This doesn't seem to be the start of the rocky relationship between Taylor & the O'Connells though, back then, when Damon Albarn tweeted that ignorant sh*t about Taylor not being a real artist for not writing her own songs, she invited him to her Coachella set to perform a song together. That could easily be taken as a dig.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

the swifties in here are very much giving insufferable! :cm:

this is a cheap sales tactic, and it seems mama $wift is afraid of sharing any ounce of spotlight this year! I'm a swiftie at heart, but it's tired at this point. I know Taylor has a legacy, I don't need to constantly be reminded of it. The legacy feels forced if she has to do IcOnIc things like this repeatedly

• Like 13
  • Thumbs Down 5

17 minutes ago, réveuse said:

This is absolute greed. How many more variants does she have to release?

She should keep going until she matches Billie's amount of variants methinks. So about 4-5 versions still to come hopefully!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Well, Billie did say that big artists like her shouldn't care about sales, which was her opinion to which she's completely entitled to.

So she should be fine with potentially not debuting at #1, since that's not her self-stated goal.

moo.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5