Cardi B says she's not voting in the next election: "I don't f— with both of y'all"

fijitears

It's her vote so she can do whatever she wants. 

But she's completely wrong on the merits. 

• Thanks 3

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• Communion

• Kassi

• ForgottenSoul

She already said she wasnt voting for Biden because he was sending money to Ukraine and Israel back in November. 

It's fine, but it's funny some of you are acting like she hasnt been saying this for 6 months. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

A vote for either is a vote for allowing that kid to die today from being bombed  

Those kids are unfortunately getting bombed no matter what. I'm voting for the person who is going to protect womens access to abortion etc. 

Seems like you don't care about the women in your own country. See how I could spin that around on you. 

Agree to disagree have a nice day. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, shyboi said:

It clearly is, but it's not going to work anymore. Let's ignore them 

When gay marriage gets repealed because conservatives have a 7-2 majority on SCOTUS because Trump replaced Alito, Thomas and Sotameyer, you're welcome to not feel bad. Cardi certainly wont. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, makeme said:

Those kids are unfortunately getting bombed no matter what. I'm voting for the person who is going to protect womens access to abortion etc. 

Seems like you don't care about the women in your own country. See how I could spin that around on you. 

Agree to disagree have a nice day. 

Not my country. 

there is a pretty big difference imo but seems like you don't care about anything that doesn't directly benefit you. F those kids eh

Edited by WhateverYouWant
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The two zionists downvoting the op I can't 

anyways i respect her more for this:clap3:

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, єѕℓαм said:

well one of them is just a cardi lover turned OCH who's willing to hate on anything cardi does even if she's speaking up for palestine lmaoo:dies: guess he's tired of waiting for the album

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, єѕℓαм said:

I hate Israel and am pro Palestine like every other college student in America. I just don't want Trump as our president for another 4 years. 

Edited by makeme
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, punisher said:

well one of them is just a cardi lover turned OCH who's willing to hate on anything cardi does even if she's speaking up for palestine lmaoo:dies: guess he's tired of waiting for the album

Also false I was never a Cardi lover where are the receipts :coffee:

2 minutes ago, makeme said:

Also false I was never a Cardi lover where are the receipts :coffee:

oh i wasnt talking about you idrk you sis, born OCH i guess then!

• Haha 2

:clap3:

Silence is complicity. Considering that both candidates have the same stance on Israel, refusing to vote left is a betrayal to all the other marginalised groups who will suffer from a hard right Trump administration. It's selfish and destructive. Do better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

Silence is complicity. Considering that both candidates have the same stance on Israel, refusing to vote left is a betrayal to all the other marginalised groups who will suffer from a hard right Trump administration. It's selfish and destructive. Do better.

Your government needs to do better and maybe people would want to go vote 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 hours ago, dinorhino said:

Why are you acting like Biden is holding back on his support of Israel? He's come out fully supporting them and hasn't criticised them whatsoever and has given them what they want -- tens of billions and approaching hundreds of billions in support. Not only that what is he saying about the censorship on American college campuses speaking out against Israel? Nothing. 

Biden cemented himself to be as bad as Trump and Trump has yet to showcase being so gung-ho about funding the war so it's still just an assumption if he'd do it to the same extent, let alone at all. Being pro-Israel doesn't mean you automatically want to fund the war, especially with conservative tilts wanting to not get involved in international affairs and be isolationists. 

Way to just lie when Joe has said stuff against Israel and does want a ceasefire, people who say they are both the same and are both bad so no real difference is just advocating for trump lets be real. 

No he is not as bad as Trump and anyone who thinks that will be in for a rude awakening.

Also, Palestine is not the only thing that exists and Trump is worse when it comes to LGBTQ etc.. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

How long until you try to deflect onto a Stan war and criticize beyonce of all artists for not being political enough 

pls don't attach Ari to your takes girl 

(:clap3: for Cardi speaking up)

Bey once again the standard — the one with gravitas to be invoked and roped in to every comparison convo.

It's always "What about Beyonce" — never "what about Taylor".

The lightweight one isn't asked for her take on things, even tho at the same time we're unironically told she's the modern equivalent of MJ, John Lennon/Beatles .:deadbanana4:

Edited by Raiden
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Way to just lie when Joe has said stuff against Israel and does want a ceasefire, people who say they are both the same and are both bad so no real difference is just advocating for trump lets be real. 

No he is not as bad as Trump and anyone who thinks that will be in for a rude awakening.

Also, Palestine is not the only thing that exists and Trump is worse when it comes to LGBTQ etc.. 

Thank you for saying this. :clap3:

These people think they come off as morally superior to everybody else just because they've designated themselves as single issue voters — and their single issue happens to be an ethnic conflict occurring 3000 miles halfway across the world. 

You'd think Palestine is the center of the damn universe the way they talk about it.

Meanwhile, there is a whole lot else going on around the world. And frankly issues right here in America that deserve attention more than some Middle Easterners who won't make peace going on 100 years now.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Bey once again the standard — the one with gravitas to be invoked and roped in to every comparison convo.

It's always "What about Beyonce" — never "what about Taylor".

The lightweight one isn't asked for her take on things, even tho at the same time we're unironically told she's the modern equivalent of MJ, John Lennon/Beatles .:deadbanana4:

Truly an insane moment and they have been on mute about it since 

poor Ari getting roped in 

28 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Way to just lie when Joe has said stuff against Israel

?

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Thank you for saying this. :clap3:

These people think they come off as morally superior to everybody else just because they've designated themselves as single issue voters — and their single issue happens to be an ethnic conflict occurring 3000 miles halfway across the world. 

You'd think Palestine is the center of the damn universe the way they talk about it.

Meanwhile, there is a whole lot else going on around the world. And frankly issues right here in America that deserve attention more than some Middle Easterners who won't make peace going on 100 years now.

Yeah unfortunately the majority of people loudest about this are just being performative and telling on themselves. They don't do a thing about inequalities in their own neighborhoods, or care about how they contribute to global inequalities through their contributions to good old capitalism… 

the loudest voices are almost always projecting 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, punisher said:

Agsgdfs yep

Imagine being such an abject LOSER like @xfreshkidxx that you go from stanning her, posting in her base 24/7 to now becoming a "hater" to the point where you're down voting her not wanting children to be crushed under rubble. SSRIs, pronto :mazen:

And she's right, as per. Love how she's been unafraid of articulating her politics. I still think about her Bernie interview :heart:

24 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Yeah unfortunately the majority of people loudest about this are just being performative and telling on themselves. They don't do a thing about inequalities in their own neighborhoods, or care about how they contribute to global inequalities through their contributions to good old capitalism… 

the loudest voices are almost always projecting 

What's even crazier is that it's basically the bloodiest stretch of land in all of human history due to its strategic trade position as a land bridge between Asia, Africa, and Europe — along with its designation as a holy site for 3 of the world's oldest religions.

spacer.png

The fact that the US hasn't solved the millennia long instability in the region shouldn't drive American citizens, on a whole separate continent, to put their own rights and quality of life at risk. Especially when no American boots are involved. It's insanity.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

And she has every reason to feel this way. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Meanwhile, there is a whole lot else going on around the world. And frankly issues right here in America that deserve attention more

Tea. People need to understand just how poorly Biden's presidency has gone domestically and how his personal conservatism has led Democrats to creep to the far-right on topics like healthcare, immigration, and more. 

• Like 2

Jane Fonda ended her :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.