Cardi B says she's not voting in the next election: "I don't f— with both of y'all"

fijitears

This is amazing! :clap3:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• Communion

• Kassi

• ForgottenSoul

This is exactly how I've been feeling but was never able to say it because my grandparents and parents all talk about how important it is to vote and I hear them in my head whenever I am thinking about voting this time. What's the point of voting if no candidate represents you or what is right? What's the point of voting if you know nothing is going to change in this country as long as these two **** ass parties are all we got? 

:clap3:

concubine

Whew she's gonna get blacklisted now

Chad Cardi speaking truth representing the majority of Americans. :clap3:

There's millions of American families without food on their table but We're spending money to help Israel murder children. Insanity. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 hours ago, Album Leak said:

Trump is much more against supporting Ukraine, and there IS still an ongoing genocide happening in there, which will then spread to Russia's other neighboring countries when Trump becomes the president. 

But I guess that's fine and good.

Are you arguing that Ukranian lives matter more than Palestinian lives? 

18 hours ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Trump literally moved the American Embassy

And did Biden move it back?

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

Are you arguing that Ukranian lives matter more than Palestinian lives? 

I'm arguing that Trump is a dangerous Putinist and the consequences of his presidency will make the entirety of Europe a future battlefield (and USA's lax interest in Ukraine will also embolden China for a possible invasion of Taiwan), all the while there is absolutely no proof that anything will change in regards to Palestine with him as a president. 

So she supports Trump?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, Revolution said:

So she supports Trump?

she's voting for none

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, punisher said:

she's voting for none

That's a vote for Trump

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

1 minute ago, Revolution said:

That's a vote for Trump

oh ok let's get her that MAGA hat then since you say she's a trumpie!

• Like 1

yessss love her

We better not be hearing complaints from her when Trump becomes president then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, punisher said:

oh ok let's get her that MAGA hat then since you say she's a trumpie!

we should

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

11 minutes ago, Revolution said:

So she supports Trump?

Is this a new form of guilt tripping?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

I wouldn't vote either and find it annoying that people think you have to vote when you don't support either. Let's say I'm unhinged and my vote would go to trump, would you still want me to vote? No. 

these candidates are embarrassing and I don't blame anyone for sitting this election out. 

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

The best thing she's ever spit :clap3:

I appreciate that she doesn't shy away from voicing her political takes out of fear of retribution. She's right, it just boils down to humanity.

She has been said this though, lol, people don't pay attention and let their hate for her block everything out, NOTHING she is saying is new.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Revolution said:

That's a vote for Trump

This and trump would literally fund Gaza the exact same way Biden is. As would Obama or basically any other former president. Why would you give the election to a supreme court packer? You live in a swing state we NEED your GA vote. Because she is rich and Trump becoming president won't effect her the same way it will us. This privileged **** I hate her 

Edited by makeme
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, makeme said:

This and trump would literally fund Gaza the exact same way Biden is. As would Obama or basically any other former president.

and that's why she's voting none-

mind you she was endorsing biden hard in 2020, she was doing interviews with him during the WAP rollout and everything. she isn't happy with how he's cutting budgets all over the country to kill kids so she isn't voting for him, and she won't be happy with how trump is going to do the same **** and more so she isn't voting him either 

personally i could NEVER vote for biden, knowing that my vote is the reason the IDF is still getting funds to kill innocent people and children, and i could never vote for trump knowing that my vote is doing the same thing

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, punisher said:

and that's why she's voting none-

mind you she was endorsing biden hard in 2020, she was doing interviews with him during the WAP rollout and everything. she isn't happy with how he's cutting budgets all over the country to kill kids so she isn't voting for him, and she won't be happy with how trump is going to do the same **** and more so she isn't voting him either 

personally i could NEVER vote for biden, knowing that my vote is the reason the IDF is still getting funds to kill innocent people and children, and i could never vote for trump knowing that my vote is doing the same thing

Well if you are privileged enough to not have a Trump presidency affect you thats amazing. I'm not and i'm not about to forfeit my right to vote over a problem that rings the same on each side. Sure lets sacrifice our rights at home over a problem that Trump and Biden are going to do the same thing. Thats smart. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well this wont be good for her career as hollywood literally is still blacklisting artists for supporting Palestine.

She might sometimes being too sassy and b!tchy, but she's also very down to earth. I think I'll forever like her for that.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, dinorhino said:

You evidently don't care about the war if you're still saying vote for Biden because you don't like Trump lmao. 

In addition to that, voting on a micro scale is worthless anyways. If I took away both of your rights to vote it would have zero impact on any Presidential election. The only incentive on an individual scale is to vote out of emotion and when both options are legitimately shite and not even to a similar extent of Trump vs Hilary, lmao. 

Its absolutely not worthless and voting for Biden has actually made my life much better. Thanks to his Fresh Start and SAVE programs I was able to get my defaulted student loans out of Forbearance, into good standing and save my credit. Ive been able to get multiple credit cards because of that which have helped me pay for some extremely important bills. :clap3: I will be voting for him again and hopefully he can continue the MULTIPLE programs that are helping me and millions of Americans right now. :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, airplane said:

Is this a new form of guilt tripping?

It clearly is, but it's not going to work anymore. Let's ignore them 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

45 minutes ago, makeme said:

Well if you are privileged enough to not have a Trump presidency affect you thats amazing. I'm not and i'm not about to forfeit my right to vote over a problem that rings the same on each side. Sure lets sacrifice our rights at home over a problem that Trump and Biden are going to do the same thing. Thats smart. 

A vote for either is a vote for allowing that kid to die today from being bombed  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.