Cardi B says she's not voting in the next election: "I don't f— with both of y'all"

fijitears

I agree with her. I live in a red state anyway and since the electoral college guarantees that Trump wins my state (and thus makes my vote meaningless) and the down ballot races are all Republicans running unopposed. Why the **** would I go wait in line when I already know the outcome in my state and local area. 

• Like 3

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• Communion

• Kassi

• ForgottenSoul

I mean, most of those who supported Sanders in 2020 would agree. Biden promised to respect the left, the left got him elected, and his presidency has largely been a mad dash to the right except for when COVID forced his and Dems' hands into massive welfare that they cut early as thousands were still dying from COVID. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Raver said:

What do you mean WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Don't try and get condescending here, you are trying to get people to vote for your candidate. I know how congress works I wasn't born yesterday. You aren't getting anyone to vote for him with that attitude especially not my vote 

So you don't want to stop Republicans doing bad things? That's fair. It's your prerogative. 

If your main concern is passing bigger. better laws then we should be talking down ballot Congressional races. 

But as far as the President goes, the main thing he has to offer in the lawmaking process is a veto. And then I guess a Justice Department to enforce criminal laws and agencies like the Education Department to clear debts — but even that has its limits as we saw with the Supreme Court striking down full student loan forgiveness.

3 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

When Trump rips away Obamacare and take us back when health insurance companies dropped you from your parents insurance once you turn 21 and drop you if you

Joe Biden just oversaw the biggest purge of enrollees from Medicaid in the history of America after encouraging Dems to end the pandemic regulations and allow states to kick people off for things like incomplete or missing paperwork. 

1 minute ago, Kassi said:

So you don't want to stop Republicans doing bad things? That's fair. It's your prerogative. :chick1:

So that's your whole argument. He is not Trump/a republican is your only "good" point about Biden. That's not enough this time around. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

Wym? It's super easy. He'll veto all of the bad things Republicans try to pass. 

For example, if a Republican Senate & House try to repeal Obamacare, it's getting vetoed. :chick1:

1 hour ago, Raver said:

Super easy when that's clearly not working and you just reworded it from he's not trump to he will veto republicans. Try again, maybe mention the good he's done let's see 

54 minutes ago, Raver said:

What do you mean WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Don't try and get condescending here, you are trying to get people to vote for your candidate. I know how congress works I wasn't born yesterday. You aren't getting anyone to vote for him with that attitude especially not my vote 

9 minutes ago, Kassi said:

So you don't want to stop Republicans doing bad things? That's fair. It's your prerogative. 

If your main concern is passing bigger. better laws then we should be talking down ballot Congressional races. 

But as far as the President goes, the main thing he has to offer in the lawmaking process is a veto. And then I guess a Justice Department to enforce criminal laws and agencies like the Education Department to clear debts — but even that has its limits as we saw with the Supreme Court striking down full student loan forgiveness.

3 minutes ago, Raver said:

So that's your whole argument. He is not Trump/a republican is your only "good" point about Biden. That's not enough this time around. 

When two ******* you hate a centrist Democrat and a centrist Republican start fighting one another:

kim%201.gif

1 hour ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

look up police brutality % under Trump & Biden 

There has been effectively no change on police brutality and the number of those killed by people throughout Biden's entire presidency versus Trump's.

aR5AbJ0.png

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Raver said:

I don't know, vetoing a national abortion ban or electing 4 young liberal Supreme Court Justices to replace Thomas (75), Alito (74), Roberts (69), and Sotomayor (69) is a pretty good argument. :chick1:

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Communion said:

When two ******* you hate a centrist Democrat and a centrist Republican start fighting one another:

kim%201.gif

Oh I didn't know @Raver was a Republican. 

In that case, the better argument to appeal to his values (money) would be that Joe Biden is better for the economy and has the highest record of job growth in recent memory. The economy always crashes under Republican presidents. :chick1:

Crime has also hit a 20 year low. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Oh I didn't know @Raver was a Republican. 

I am not. I've never voted Republican and I am not going to start now. I will go back to voting for Jill Stein like I did in 2016. You and that other user call anyone who doesn't align with your views Republican tells me everything I need to know about the Biden fanboys 

7 hours ago, Reginald said:

This. If Trump wins, I fully expect Thomas and Alito to retire from the supreme court and be replaced with younger religious hard-right judges who will make sure the rest of our lifetimes are as miserable as possible. People on here are talking about sitting out an election like it's not going to have repercussions that last the rest of our lives

Why don't the Dem Justices ever step down during Dem presidencies? Sounds like one side strategizes and the other doesn't. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Raver said:

I will go back to voting for Jill Stein like I did in 2016.

As far as I'm aware, Jill Stein has never done anything for anyone. Meanwhile, Biden had the Violence Against Women Act and the Federal Assault Weapons Ban to his credit even before he became VP or Prez.

Weird not to hold Jill Stein to any standards whatsoever. I assumed you were looking for results. But it's your vote I guess.  :duck:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kassi said:

But it's your vote I guess.  :duck:

Damn right it is 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Raver said:

Damn right it is 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Raver said:

Try again, maybe mention the good he's done let's see 

*she's

I'm voting Doraemon

:suburban:

3 hours ago, Album Leak said:

Trump is better how?

Trump was president for 4 years and did not manage to actively support a genocide.  

The bar is literally in the lowest level of heII for these two but it is still somehow a bar Biden cannot surpass.

Plus during the trump presidency we had some of the biggest social movements since the 60s.  

But it's a mute issue because it's abundantly clear that neither of these men should be president and we are f*cked either way.  

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Raver said:

I am not. I've never voted Republican and I am not going to start now. I will go back to voting for Jill Stein like I did in 2016. You and that other user call anyone who doesn't align with your views Republican tells me everything I need to know about the Biden fanboys 

Didn't you.vote for that Republican masking as a Democrat in the LA Mayor race and have vocally supported recalls of every progressive DA in the state of California?

Don't worry though, sis. You might have voted for Rick Caruso, a former Republican, but at least you've apparently never voted for a former segregationist like Biden like the good sis Kassi.

IMG_8780.thumb.gif.a42e96379f8b82b7758ec

Edited by Communion

Posted (edited)

The fall of the American Empire is near and we're happy! That disgusting piece of sh+t of a country needs to self destroy... :clap3:

Edited by Blade Runner

she's so real for this :clap3:

and nicki? probably voting RFK jr 

:chick1:

I don't blame her, the bar is SO low. It baffles me how we're stuck with these two again.

I'm still voting regardless, but something HAS to change for the 2028 election cycle. We cannot continue voting for the "lesser of two evils" anymore. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Red Velvet said:

shes right but do you want to risk trump back as pres? :rip:

She's only saying that because she's privileged of being rich and living in a blue state. A Second Trump term won't affect her at all otherwise she'll be encouraging her fans to hold their nose and vote for Biden. 

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

I mean she's not wrong but Trump coming back is just going to make things worse :rip: 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Communion said:

You might have voted

Oh ok you assuming like always. 
spacer.png

4 hours ago, Raver said:

Fear mongering.  You wanna continue living in fear then go for it. Good luck convincing everyone else 

Oh I'm not even touching this. Disgusting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

of course the sexxxy red fan is a trumper you can't make this sht up 

:ahh:

IMG_8780.gif.e2ab82cdf7f5121654ab2f563c7

• Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.