At what time do you go to bed?

TROJAN

ideally 11pm but lately I've been reaching 12pm+ because I'm a piece of **** sRj6C7G.thumb.gif.4ec560285f130f5fe3d758

On a typical week day, I go to bed around 11pm but look my phone til midnight+ and woke up at 7h30

Sometimes as early as 9PM, usually around 11PM, but there's also been times I've been up until 3AM or later 

sleep and I don't get along very well 🩵

I used to go to bed around 11 PM, but ever since the pandemic I would go to bed around 2 AM - 3 AM and I haven't stopped since. :rip:

Way too late, like 2-4 AM :deadbanana2: lately it's been closer to 2, but ideally I'd like to start going to bed by midnight or 1 at the latest

Posted (edited)

I have no regular time I go to bed. The night before last, I went to bed at 4 am. Last night, I went to bed at 10 pm. Tonight, it is almost 1 am and I am going to bed. If I am tired, I go to sleep regardless of the time and if the situation permits.

Edited by Gladiator

Depending on what time I have to be up for, and whether or not I'm off, usually between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. The average time is generally 4 a.m., though. I'm a night owl, I love being up late when it seems like I have the world to myself.

i try to go around 21:30 and get up around 5 because that's when i feel the best

I go to sleep around 11-11:30 PM every day and wake up at 7 AM :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.