Final Predictions (5/25): Posty/Morgan #1 (675 pts), biggest debut of 2024

Ger

On 5/14/2024 at 5:29 PM, pride4jc1222 said:

If I Had Some Help reaches #1, it will be the 6th country song to go to #1 in the last 12 months:

Try That in a Small Town (August 5, 2023)

Last Night (last run August 12-19, 2023)

Rich Men North of Richmond (August 26-September 2, 2023)

I Remember Everything (September 9, 2023)

Texas Hold 'Em (March 2-9, 2024)

I Had Some Help

It will tie 1975-76 (Another Done Somebody Wrong Song, Before the Next Teardrop Falls, Thank God I'm a Country Boy, Rhinestone Cowboy, I'm Sorry, and Convoy) for the most ever in any 12-month span.

If A Bar Song (or any other country song) can reach #1 by the end of July, we will have a new record for most country songs in any one year span.

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree was #1 on Hot Country Digital & Streaming Songs and had 3 #1 H100 wks. The Hot Country Songs Chart doesn't include RCS/SRCS though. So Lee could count as another. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• fridayteenage

• PurrKaty

According to lip predictions Post Malone and Morgan would have debuted at #1 based on streams alone 

Benson stability in top 5/top 10:clap3:

I hadn't noticed Lovin on Me is still top 20. Wow :rip:

9 hours ago, Green said:

According to lip predictions Post Malone and Morgan would have debuted at #1 based on streams alone 

I don't think that's possibly right. Not Like Us has over 70 million streams and IHSH has a good chunk of points in sales and radio.

It's right. It has 567 points from streams alone from the %'s listed, vs. Kendrick's 536 all-metric points.

However it's not the sixth song, it's the fifth. (and "we can't be friends" being #1 from streams alone is questionable due to low margins).

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.