• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• fridayteenage

• Gossip_Boy

I don't get why people love it so much. It's a very generic country song that literally any other male country artist can come up with.

But I guess Morgan's chokehold on US is undeniable atp

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

He never really lost it, his catalogue was still doing numbers in 2022/23. It was just the new music that wasn't connecting.

yeah and there was still good will towards him. he just needed a proper hit.

49 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Kendrick, Drake, Taylor... somebody PLEASE drop something and get those two off the top spot, we do not need another Morgan Wallen summer. One was already too much. :hoetenks:

Time to drop the ******* I Can Do It with a Broken Heart (Live on the Eras Tour) visuals and release 10 remixes! C'mon Taylor Hitsingles! :WAP:

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Time to drop the ******* I Can Do It with a Broken Heart (Live on the Eras Tour) visuals and release 10 remixes! C'mon Taylor Hitsingles! :WAP:

I will personally apologize to her for what I was saying in the TTPD reviews thread if she goes full-Anti Hero and blocks Morgan Wallen from getting another #1. Taylor, PLEASE save us.

:suburban:

• Haha 9

Impressive numbers but its funny to think how if it was a popgirl who collaborated with Morgan Wallen, they would've been canceled by the very same people on this forum too :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

47 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I will personally apologize to her for what I was saying in the TTPD reviews thread if she goes full-Anti Hero and blocks Morgan Wallen from getting another #1. Taylor, PLEASE save us.

:suburban:

She will never do that to her friend Posty  :alexz3:

Drake is another story (see Anti-hero Vs. Rich Flex  :sistrens: )

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Not Posty having two #1 smashes back-to-back:jonny5: not bad for a "2016 fad" as ATRL labeled him

atrl really thought he was a pre-covid artist 

I'm actually surprised Post able to rebound :clap3:

People should take notes of what post did. He wasn't doing so well so he jumped on country music (the it genre at the moment) and used his power to get the biggest stars for features.

I'm not surprised. I heard it like 3 times on the radio yesterday, and it seems like it's pretty catchy and threads the line between pop and country quite well. 

• Like 1

Is Posty officially back with his strong debut numbers?!? I missed when all his songs would debut top 10 basically. Fortnight really did that lol.
Morgan being the feature though… not a fan of that.

17 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

People should take notes of what post did. He wasn't doing so well so he jumped on country music (the it genre at the moment) and used his power to get the biggest stars for features.

I think he made his label quite a lot of $$$ back when he churned out smashes so they're returning the favor by bagging him these massive back-to-back collabs. A win-win for both.

8 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

I think he made his label quite a lot of $$$ back when he churned out smashes so they're returning the favor by bagging him these massive back-to-back collabs. A win-win for both.

Yeah there's a clear label back up but he was also really hungry for a comeback and did what it was needed.

Posted (edited)

His radio deal will seal this number 1, so happy post returned to the mainstream after poor numbers in the past releases…

Edited by Capruni

Posted (edited)

Thank you Beyoncé, Taylor, and Morgan for reviving Posty 

Edited by Raver
  • Like 1

I just realized this was Post Malone song :skull:

2 hours ago, punisher said:

lord please don't let them take the WAP billboard streaming record 

What was its numbers?

It's generic but also super catchy and a perfect sing-along song. It's going to be massive. This, Not Like Us and Million Dollar Baby are going to be fighting for that song of the summer title.

The #3 song is predicted to have over 500 points  :deadvision:

• Like 1

Dangerous and One Thing at a Time are never going to leave the top ten on BB200 :rip: 

• Like 1

ijbol

Posty slaps

atrl pressed

surprice.gif

The comeback 

maybe there is hope for Katy :clack:

'2019 fad' having back to back #1 smashes is not in my bingo card!!! Great for Post!!!

Streaming numbers this past mont went crazy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.