Troye bigger than Charli, surprised?

DeadInside

Posted (edited)

This just kinda proves Spotify stats really don't spell out the whole story imo cause yeah, Charli is probably a bigger name in general just due to Fancy, Boom Clap and I Love It

But beyond that she's kind of queen of the gays, Troye is just another male pop star, love them both though

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 1

Charli has the stronger fanbase and name. This is why she'll be performing the second (main) set during the BRAT tour, bookmark me.

• Like 2

Troye has an undisputed classic (Blue Neighborhood) and Chorli has none.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Troye has an undisputed classic (Blue Neighborhood) and Chorli has none.

Pop 2 says otherwise :giraffe:

• Thanks 1

Charlis biggest songs are features, and they don't show up on her spotify

When Out Out and Hot in It we're on her page last year she was at 23 million monthly listeners but I suppose she would prefer for her newer songs to be at the top rather than the GP hits

No way to say this that won't sound a little snobby but the truth is Troye's music is very palatable, accessible & borderline generic so ofc it has more mainstream appeal. Charli's stuff is more extreme so it's not gonna reach a wider audience

Oh wow. I love when talent wins. 

• Like 1

now comment on charli but troye makes great music and his fanbase has only grown more and more. I didnt loveee his last album as a full project but he is a great artist so its well deserved 

Battle of the flops

Charli's music is highly overrated by certain critics, so this isn't a surprise to me at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.