#BlockOut2024 - Block Kim K, Gaga & Beyonce + more celebs #FreePalestine

Cesar

5 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Refering celebs as "overlords"... Yeah I don't think you have the self awareness to see it. But it's you who have the celeb worship mentality, dear.

Because you just keep projecting it.

Ok, stan of celebrity taylor swift

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattieB

• Chris

• Fleahive

• Cesar

11 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

This is exactly what she wants you to think. She is not like us, she is extremely rich and it's definitely not once in a lifetime opportunity for her! She knew what this sound means and she used it with purpose. 

Her apartment is 17,000 usd a month

6 minutes ago, MattieB said:

Ok, stan of celebrity taylor swift

and who have you been trying so hard to pressure them to validate your beliefs again?

13 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

and who have you been trying so hard to pressure them to validate your beliefs again?

Ok, obsessive fan of Taylor swift 

10 minutes ago, MattieB said:

Ok, obsessive fan of Taylor swift 

24 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

Beliefs? BELIEFS? Asking this woman to speak on an ongoing genocide is my beliefs? 

Jesus, yall are just.... 

• Like 1

this is peak performative activism :dies: let's block the politicians too while we're at it since they're the ones who makes the rules 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

this is peak performative activism :dies: let's block the politicians too while we're at it since they're the ones who makes the rules 

I think it's only peak performance activism because the people you developed unhealthy, unbalanced parasocial relationships with are at the fore front this time, so the only way for yall to cope is to denounce it anyway you can so yall can feel better about worshipping people who wouldn't touch yall with a six foot pole unless yall paid them first. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

lol i keep seeing this on Tiktok

but i'm good, y'all have fun tho 

• Like 1

also this tweet made me cackle 

• Haha 6

:toofunny3:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

also this tweet made me cackle 

this joke is in poor taste

• Thumbs Down 1

Can someone tell me what unfollowing celebrities achieves? Do most celebrities actually make a significant income from social media? For example, what does unfollowing Kim Kardashian do when SKIMS is still a multi-million dollar company? Plus, they aren't going to lose the majority of their following anyway?

1 minute ago, XXI. said:

Can someone tell me what unfollowing celebrities achieves? Do most celebrities actually make a significant income from social media? For example, what does unfollowing Kim Kardashian do when SKIMS is still a multi-million dollar company? Plus, they aren't going to lose the majority of their following anyway?

Like I get unfollowing that Hayley girl or a Chris Olson that will obviously significantly impact their incomes... but Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, etc. all have enough money for multiple lifetimes lol.

This is such a smart idea, I can't wait for this to change things, it's going to work :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chris said:

:toofunny3:

Gigi Hadid, an actual Palestinian :deadbanana2: Dancing like they did something. My God the performative moronic NARCISSISM. Like a Black Mirror episode playing IRL :deadbanana2:

This is what happens when you're a resentful loser but want to disguise it as something righteous and morally superior. 

Edited by Mandalore
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"go after politicians"

Big companies, politicians and people above uses pop stars and celebs to gain profits and control the narrative so I'm totally ok with this trend.

VEGAS is the perfect example of that. Once you kill off their soldiers in makeup it's over for the leaders of the world.

It's not a coincidence that Tik Tok risks to get banned in the middle of war. avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum

20 minutes ago, XXI. said:

Do most celebrities actually make a significant income from social media?

It depends by the celeb but bigger the name, bigger the check

21 minutes ago, XXI. said:

what does unfollowing Kim Kardashian do when SKIMS is still a multi-million dollar company?

Kim works with Lou Taylor who allegedly stole and invested britney's money into kylie's brand.

If you think they are successful it's because that's what they want you to believe.

A person with millions in the bank account won't go sell shitty products or host on a tv show about family drama.

Posted (edited)

"go after politicians"

I can name a phew pop stars who endorses Biden, performs in Vegas to save their cash flow though gambling addiction and sells products connected to big companies. Do the math Singers are instruments of the system. Eat the rich always. avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum

Edited by Totami Legend

38 minutes ago, XXI. said:

It kinda makes sense if they lost lets say 50% of their following which would in turn pressure them to say something, but earlier in the thread we came to a conclusion that 95% of the blockout mafia have a hate boner for all celebs & never followed them in the first place which is why no major celeb's following has budged lol. That or they will make videos targeting celebrities they hate while actively stanning another celeb that's also silent lol. It's just an echo chamber of about 1-2 million online teenagers + some miserable old people patting each other on the back about non existent progress. The narrative of the war has completely turned into celebrity bashing circles lol. Oh and they refuse to vote when it's election time.

• Like 1

I support this. Everyone block BTS quickly!

• Haha 1

PLEASE go and block the Victorious cast. They are monsters!

Well, Beyonce will only make noise if it benefits her brand. Not surprised here :suburban:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Terrielle said:

this joke is in poor taste

What do you honestly expect from them? They have to convince themselves this movement is all types of stupid so they can rest in their conscience at following these celebrity favorites 

If the movement is "dumb" then they don't feel guilt at ignoring it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.