Top Posters In This Topic

• MattieB

• Chris

• Fleahive

• Rep2000

11 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

How embarrassing

How about actually DOING something to make a change

Yall are just mad people aren't bootlicking your faves and have raised the bar for celebrity activism.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Celebs cannot stop a f*****g WAR. No matter what they do. Grow up

• Thumbs Down 1

The personal assistants and interns they have running their accounts will be shook I guess.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Free Israel.  Also, none of these celebs care its performative bs. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 12

This isn't The Hunger Games. The MET Gala is an enormous benefit for the arts and brings a ton of money to the museum which it needs. It's easy to live life as if everything is black and white because you never have to actively engage in anything, but it isn't reality. 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, LegaMyth said:

The same people in here crying about "free Palestine" would be killed if they were over there. What makes you think that they care about your Gay a***s?

Might as well carpet bomb Alabama, too. Being homophobic doesn't mean you and your entire people should be wiped from the face of the earth. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

The people who say celebrities can't do anything need to take a quick look at how The Weeknd and Maclemore

Hold rich and powerful people accountable for a change! 

Edited by MonsterJohn
  • Thanks 1

OH NO what all those celebs will do when all those uneducated, terror supporters, kids will ban them on TikTok.

This gen became an actual joke. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

16 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

The people who say celebrities can't do anything need to take a quick look at how The Weeknd and Maclemore

Hold rich and powerful people accountable for a change! 

What The Weeknd did was amazing and I applaud and admire him for standing up :clap3:

But he wont stop the war, even if all celebs do the same they won't stop the war.

The government is the one who can.

2 minutes ago, Trent W said:

What The Weeknd did was amazing and I applaud and admire him for standing up :clap3:

But he wont stop the war, even if all celebs do the same they won't stop the war.

The government is the one who can.

They couldn't even stop trump from winning even though I guess he did lose the popular vote lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yall are just mad people aren't bootlicking your faves and have raised the bar for celebrity activism.

The ones barking about blocking celebs never followed in the first place. No ones instagram following has budged lol. Just a loud echo chamber of the same people patting themselves on the back. Good job guys we did it!

This come off as so opportunistic and performative. Notice how his views have skyrocketed since he posted the first video, and now he's been posting almost every single day about this but nothing is actually being done to raise awareness about Gaza or how to help the people there. A lot of TikTokers are only speaking up about Palestine because it gets them engagement but they don't actually do anything to help the situation.

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Not me reading as if Beyonce and Kim K actually are supporting the boycott. 

Edited by Aethereal

I'm sure this will last more than a week

Performative activism. If these people really cared they should be heading there to help.

Posted (edited)

While I understand the sentiment, honestly I don't know why I would direct my anger at musicians and entertainers instead of the evil politicians and lobbying groups who are actively destroying our lives

If anything it makes more sense to pressure them into using their vast financial resources for more humanitarian aid for the Palestinian people

Edited by Cyanide
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Free Israel

from US tax dollars.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

lol :oh:

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Might as well carpet bomb Alabama, too. Being homophobic doesn't mean you and your entire people should be wiped from the face of the earth. 

Who's being homophobic? I'm telling you that being gay in Palestinian lands is a CRIME in their eyes. I do not support ANYONE being murdered, but I will not pretend that the anger towards celebs being quiet is not only being thrown at certain individuals. There are wars in Sudan, Congo, and Haiti, who is directly under USA, are all going through HELL, but no one cares about those countries. We can't ask for celebs to do anything because they have NO POWER.

Edited by LegaMyth
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

People have a right to not care about every single war or wrongdoing going on in the world. 

Some of you bringing Lady Gaga being a LGBT activist therefore she has to say something for Palestine, Beyoncé being an activist for BLM therefore has to do something about this? 

Let people fight the wars that they want to fight. If they want to fight this one too, cool. But if they don't want to is also OK. Forcing them is not the way to go about it. 

Also was Beyoncé at the MET Gala ? I must have missed it. 

• Like 2

Has DJ Khaled still said nothing about these recent developments? I think he's the biggest full blooded Palestinian celebrity in the world. These his folk being bullied and killed.

57 minutes ago, BnPac said:

People have a right to not care about every single war or wrongdoing going on in the world. 

Some of you bringing Lady Gaga being a LGBT activist therefore she has to say something for Palestine, Beyoncé being an activist for BLM therefore has to do something about this? 

Let people fight the wars that they want to fight. If they want to fight this one too, cool. But if they don't want to is also OK. Forcing them is not the way to go about it. 

Also was Beyoncé at the MET Gala ? I must have missed it. 

Gaga built her platform on being a socially conscious pop star, and being different from the past pop stars before her who were too scared to show support to the LGBT community.

Beyonce not only was she an activist for BLM. But, she literally used imagery from the black panthers. who are pro palestine, and have talked about how important the liberation of palestine is, for the liberation of people here in the US. 

This is not just some war. This is a war and a genocide funded by our tax dollars. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Cesar said:

Gaga built her platform on being a socially conscious pop star, and being different from the past pop stars before her who were too scared to show support to the LGBT community.

Beyonce not only was she an activist for BLM. But, she literally used imagery from the black panthers. who are pro palestine, and have talked about how important the liberation of palestine is, for the liberation of people here in the US. 

This is not just some war. This is a war and a genocide funded by our tax dollars. 

Let someone else speak out for once, like Taylor. 

Cancel them. And yes, we SHOULD boycott them. Nobody gives a f about MET gala and please at "it's supporting art". 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.