What is Tate lacking to be that girl

itsmee

12 hours ago, Melancholy said:

honestly bad stage name, like please choose a different one "Tate" is unacceptable, "McRae" is also ridiculous and together it's possibly the worst pop girl name ever... Real name or not. 

It reminds me of Kendall Rae, the true crime YouTuber. :skull: 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• uusagii

• Polgg48

• Dante Silva

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Melancholy said:

honestly bad stage name, like please choose a different one "Tate" is unacceptable, "McRae" is also ridiculous and together it's possibly the worst pop girl name ever... Real name or not. 

I don't think anyone genuinely cares about stuff like this. There's worse stage names out there :deadbanana2:

She needs to stick to the Greedy/Exes sound if she wants to blow up.

5 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

I really think she's just so young and her public life doesn't seem to be on full display.

Also, she seems to have disappeared shortly after the album release? Is she still releasing singles rn or?

She's on tour. Performing in Czechia and Poland this week. 

A voice.

She's a great performer though

She needs more Greedy's and Exes's :bird:

I honestly find Greedy and Exes very generic. Dont know if the problem is her vocal tone but even with her amazing dancing talent i didnt go back to those songs :giraffe:
The GP loved them but i honestly dont find them timeless. Like they give me vibes of songs from 2015 to 2019. Manufacted music for radio

But seen some of her performances and theyre so good. She's such a talent. Even if im  not vibing with her music im supportin her. We need performers in the top.

I also want know more about her. Her life. Her secrets. Drama. Interesting. Who's Tate Mcrae? why should i stan her?

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.