Why is Sia Not Getting Dragged

Blue Rose

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

is the hard work in the room with us right now?

do you think they push albumes out of their butts?

Edited by shyboi

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Rose

• Shelter

• professor2000

• MatiRod

Top Posters In This Topic

It´s so funny to me that she called it ´Reasonable Woman´ after the Music fiasco. I´ve listened about 5 times now. It´s nothing special, but pretty inoffensive with a few really good tracks :michael:

• Like 3

She has no stans + she's a threat to no ones faves so no one really cares

Didn't even know let alone hear about it lmao

Where's the Sia banner?? :ryan3:

Dua's the MFG of the moment, Sia tried it.

Sia doesn't have stans that set her up to get dragged like the other hasbeens this site stans :ryan3:

no one cares about Sia in 2024, she had her moment ten years ago. 

bye I forgot that this also came out yesterday :deadbanana4:

I fear Dula and Jesussica stole the spotlight from Little Miss "Wore Ambien and She Hated It" :gaycat1:

i'll check it out tonight or tomorrow!!

Why is she obsessed with little girls...

she doesn't have annoying and cocky success stans that bad mouthed everyone else for the past couple months :giraffe:

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, shyboi said:

do you think they push albumes out of their butts?

actually yes, which explains the quality 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

I mean, I knew it dropped but did I care? No. 

Sia used to be one of my faves in the 2000s lol I loved her early folky side and even her playful poppy efforts "Some People Have Real Problems" and "We Are Born".

Everything after that, her commercial peak, was trash and it just got worse so there's no need to listen because I know for a fact I won't like it. I would know by now if it was a big return to her roots or sumn via promo. :rip: 

No need to drag her. Let her release her shitty little albums in peace. She's in her Kelly Clarkson era. Still somewhat kicking but nobodys here to buy it.

:lmao: the Kelly stray

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

To be honest the fact Sia even made it in first place as a pop star is already for the books. She might as well flop from now on forever and she will still have her pen game and random songs always making a comeback on social media

Thissss.  I was a fan before "Chandelier" and would've never expected her to be a Pop star, especially given her age at the time too.  I'm happy with her career, and will continue to enjoy her music even if she flops.  She's already had such an extensive career, including the songwriting and even the albums she dropped before 1000 Forms of Fear.  :clap3:

Edited by professor2000
  • Like 1

oh she released? that's nice  

Posted (edited)

She was one of my most played main pop girls from the 2010s and I honestly lost all my respect for her with the maddie thing.
The Deep dive of that opened my eyes
Sia is a very creepy creepy individual :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

1 hour ago, hanni said:

she fell off when she released that movie

Truly a terrible career move :deadbanana4:

OT what is her obsession with little girls on her videos/album covers 

• Like 1

I also would never say this for any other artist, but I feel like she shouldn't have left RCA either.  :skull:

I had no idea. 

did you even listen to the album,any of the songs or even knew of it's existence before you saw that it had a 64 and just wanted to create a random ass dogpile because you were bored today 

• Haha 2

Honestly I forgot she had an album coming out, but I listened to it yesterday after Dua's. Nothing very stand out or memorable at all, I like two tracks from the whole album. 

36 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

did you even listen to the album,any of the songs or even knew of it's existence before you saw that it had a 64 and just wanted to create a random ass dogpile because you were bored today 

I knew it was coming since the pre-save option was always on display on AM main page. I also got a reminder on Friday morning from AllMusic that it had dropped 

i was curious about how it did, that's when I gathered the stats. I've probably listened to Sia more than you ever will. 
And after being reminded of her past behavior, she deserves this dogpile and more. I had forgotten she was cancelled for being a horrible person. **** her and **** people still defending her

23 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I knew it was coming since the pre-save option was always on display on AM main page. I also got a reminder on Friday morning from AllMusic that it had dropped 

i was curious about how it did, that's when I gathered the stats. I've probably listened to Sia more than you ever will. 
And after being reminded of her past behavior, she deserves this dogpile and more. I had forgotten she was cancelled for being a horrible person. **** her and **** people still defending her

okay

• Haha 2

Does Sia have stans? She's not getting dragged because there weren't annoying people on here claiming she was better than everyone else but then having to face the numbers.

2 hours ago, By the Water said:

Sia doesn't have stans that set her up to get dragged like the other hasbeens this site stans :ryan3:

IMG-8960.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.