Final Hot 100 predictions (5/18): Not Like Us #1, Million Dollar Baby #2, euphoria #3

pride4jc1222

5 minutes ago, NEX said:

Ok, if it's Million Dollar song gunning for #1 and not Taylor's friend, then she can fire off those remixes :nicole2:

Its like a 100 point gap, there's no way :rip:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• fridayteenage

• pride4jc1222

• JBJT2786

Just now, KingWitch said:

Its like a 100 point gap, there's no way :rip:

Drake dropped Hair Loss into Anti-Hero's 3rd week. The lead was projected to go #1 with 400+ points. Taylor dropped AH remixes and ended up on top with 700+ points. 

37 minutes ago, NEX said:

Drake dropped Hair Loss into Anti-Hero's 3rd week. The lead was projected to go #1 with 400+ points. Taylor dropped AH remixes and ended up on top with 700+ points. 

website sales counted for the charts at that time

17 minutes ago, Green said:

website sales counted for the charts at that time

I know. All I was saying is don't underestimate Taylor. If she wants to keep it at #1 she could. A decent remix would also pull strong streaming numbers. I kinda feel she will drop something on the first night of the tour though to say "thank you", like she did last year. 

2 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

ok so then don't count this taylor single either for future references because it's not solo :bird:

She just had 8 other solo top 10s just 1 week ago, now what? :suburban:

• Like 1

Kendrick's new Drake diss song (Not like us) has over 16 million streams on youtube in less than a day :deadbanana: (for comparision euphoria has 14 million streams in 5 days) 

and it's top 5 on Apple Music:

1= Kendrick Lamar - euphoria

2+3 Drake - Family Matters

3-1 Tommy Richman - Million Dollar Baby

4-1 Future, Metro Boomin & Kendrick Lamar - Like That

5NEW Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us

I have a feeling the spotify numbers update will be massive tomorrow and it will probably debut at least top 3 on the Hot 100, so Kendrick could have 2 Drake disses in the top 3  :dies: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

May 8, 2004

01 01 Yeah! - Usher feat. Ludacris & Lil Jon (11th of 12 weeks at #1)
02 02 I Don't Wanna Know - Mario Winans feat. P. Diddy & Enya
03 03 Burn - Usher
04 05 Naughty Girl - Beyonce
05 04 Tipsy - J-Kwon

What an iconic Top 5. #1 and #3 re-charted earlier this year. #2 was re-hashed in one of the biggest songs of last year. And #5 is the inspiration of a song that is soon to be a Top 3 hit.

Also, the artist at #4 just had a #1 hit earlier this year.

Not the iconic Tipsy :jonnycat:

• Like 1

JMSN spent 15 years in the game trying to make it, all for this boy to randomly snatch a #1 stealing his sound a bit :ace:

@Ewan Chaos let's jump him

What a boring time in hot 100 with all those diss tracks and this random million dollar song about to reach #1…

• Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, MP2K said:

JMSN spent 15 years in the game trying to make it, all for this boy to randomly snatch a #1 stealing his sound a bit :ace:

@Ewan Chaos let's jump him

Wait a damn minute I finally listened to this song just now and it's literally a worse-sounding JMSN :rip: It'd be better than CERTAIN other #1s but lowkey don't want it to snatch just because I'm now bitter about that!

MDB is a bop actually but I will stop streaming for now to fight the real enemy.

• Like 1

Please push that Espresso trash out the top 10 :thing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I knew it :deadbanana2:It seems like we have a new contender for #1 y'all  :dies: 

US Spotify:

NEW

Not Like Us

Kendrick Lamar

Apple Music:

1 NEW Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us

2-1 Kendrick Lamar - euphoria

3= Drake - Family Matters

4-2 Tommy Richman - Million Dollar Baby

5-1 Future, Metro Boomin & Kendrick Lamar - Like That

6NEW Kendrick Lamar - meet the grahams

7-2 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy)

8= Drake - Push Ups

9-3 Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone)

10-3 Sexyy Red - Get It Sexyy

Youtube: 18 million (WW)

• Like 1

Damn, the charts are moving so much faster this year. But it's super exciitng. And the points in the top 10 are all 200+ :eek: :alexz: 

Does this mean Cruel Summer will go recurrent? I'm sorry I always ask this, I'm just really hoping it could get a few more weeks. :rip: 

10 hours ago, Capruni said:

What a boring time in hot 100 with all those diss tracks and this random million dollar song about to reach #1…

its literally the most exciting weeks that you can ever find in recent years :rip:  every day there's a new contender, from a summer coffee bop, a viral type beat, country bop to two back to back diss tracks

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

27 minutes ago, truthteller said:

its literally the most exciting weeks that you can ever find in recent years :rip:  every day there's a new contender, from a summer coffee bop, a viral type beat, country bop to two back to back diss tracks

The fact that a week ago Sabrina was predicted be a top 2 hit and now she's down to #6 (soon to be #7 after Not like us jumps to #3)  :dies: 

• Like 1

Who dafuq is Tommy Richman??? He doesn't even have a wikipedia page!

14 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

She just had 8 other solo top 10s just 1 week ago, now what? :suburban:

But you still have to exclude that #1 because it was not solo:suburban:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Green said:

The fact that a week ago Sabrina was predicted be a top 2 hit and now she's down to #6 (soon to be #7 after Not like us jumps to #3)  :dies: 

The fact it's holding on at all in the middle of all of this is very impressive given her track record. Normally she would still be fighting her way up from bubbling under.

I'm also curious of the longevity of all these diss tracks. Eventually Drake and Kendrick will stop (or at least stop dropping everyday). When the drama dies down will the songs start to drop on the charts too? Are people listening because the tea is hot or are these bonafide hits with replay value.

To me this kind of feels like another TTPD album bomb that will throw the charts out of wack and then adjust itself when the tea gets cold. But we'll see. 

Edited by Poptart89

Me thinking Ava Max was randomly going #1 :dies:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Poptart89 said:

The fact it's holding on at all in the middle of all of this is very impressive given her track record. Normally she would still be fighting her way up from bubbling under. Not trying to hold on to a top 10.

I'm also curious of the longevity of all these diss tracks. Eventually Drake and Kendrick will stop (or at least stop dropping everyday). When the drama dies down will the songs start to drop on the charts too? Are people listening because the tea is hot or are these bonafide hits with replay value.

Remember this about diss tracks: Almost all of them come and go. The only one that has really stood the test of time is You're So Vain. We've remembered that one 50 years later, and it's likely that it will be remembered 50 years from now. These Drake and Kendrick tracks will be forgotten by this time next year.

4 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

But you still have to exclude that #1 because it was not solo:suburban:

Is this really the hill you want to die on :deadbanana4: her last solo #1 was 5 months ago which was only 2 weeks after another solo #1:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

The way that Katycat keeps embarrassing himself on here and pulse too seething over Taylor for YEARS now :suburban:

it's been ELEVEN YEARS since your fave last saw the top 10 with a solo song, sit this one out :bibliahh:

Depends on what chart and country your talking about because chart wise Madonna was still doing better than Taylor on the global charts, look at all her hits songs Taylor has in Switzerland, Greece, Russia etc,  oh that's right she doesn't have any.

Edited by Sweetness

1 hour ago, Sweetness said:

Depends on what chart and country your talking about because chart wise Madonna was still doing better than Taylor on the global charts, look at all her hits songs Taylor has in Switzerland, Greece, Russia etc,  oh that's right she doesn't have any.

And who tf is talking about Madonna :suburban: that user is a Katy Stan bffr 

19 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Remember this about diss tracks: Almost all of them come and go. The only one that has really stood the test of time is You're So Vain. We've remembered that one 50 years later, and it's likely that it will be remembered 50 years from now. These Drake and Kendrick tracks will be forgotten by this time next year.

uh.. maybe for a certain demographic that doesn't listen to black pop culture but hit em up, ether, sheether, no vaseline etc have had staying power. i guarantee you people will remember Not Like Us decades from now. just the mere fact alone that so many diss tracks released in such quick succession is unprecedented  

• Like 3