Dua stans leaving Twitter in masses after Radical Optimism flops. Surprised?

mercurialworld

14 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

I mean….it was blatantly obvious, that most of the Chulipas or whatever they're called, only stanned because she was successful and the hottest thing at the moment so they could use her to win stan arguments about sales. Good riddance! 

spacer.png

They mostly migrated over from the KatyKats anyway... I'm sure once the new radio girl gets picked they'll pack their bags and head her way too

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ethereal

• Mandalore

• Fitzswiftie

• wastedpotential

Grow a back bone girls. This is part of the experience.

• Like 5

Just now, BLΔCKP!NK said:

We're about to see a whole lot more Sabrina Carpenter "stans" appear out of nowhere huh 

Jesus….

spacer.png

1 minute ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

We're about to see a whole lot more Sabrina Carpenter "stans" appear out of nowhere huh 

nnn yeah I was thinking about making a little comment about how I expected the Espresso thread to revive with an influx of new fans :ryan3:

• Haha 3

The Katyprint

eQFXBur.thumb.gif.f046dec3a8bb9fc7b93acc

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Riverbank said:

The f*cking irony of the album title is just the cherry on top :toofunny2:

Good that the title track wasn't End of an era

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

nnn yeah I was thinking about making a little comment about how I expected the Espresso thread to revive with an influx of new fans :ryan3:

"JUST HEARD THIS ON THE RADIO TODAY ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK :jonny:WHAT IS THIS SMASH???"

just lying. knowing damn well they don't have a job or a car :deadbanana2:

Edited by BLΔCKP!NK
  • Haha 9

Just now, BLΔCKP!NK said:

"JUST HEARD THIS ON THE RADIO TODAY ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK :jonny:WHAT IS THIS SMASH???"

just lying. knowing damn well they don't a have a job or a car :deadbanana2:

It'll be a BLOODBATH when the next Sabrina album clears 17M or whatever it is this did :gaycat4:

• Haha 1

They would've never survived 2016-2017 as a Swiftie. :suburban:

• Like 4

obligatory "this is not an airport, you don't have to announce your departure" post

• Haha 4

Omg that didn't take long!

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

Dua stans constantly accusing Swifties of being success stans was all just a projection, huh?  :clown:

As if a significant number of Swifties aren't just success stans too. Please. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

as a Lana stan i remember vividly when her managers introduced Dua's newest single via an instagram post (it was either be the one or mwah, not sure) and all i knew is that she was a semi indie-bubblegum pop girl trying to make it into mainstream media. she had a cute fanbase who enjoyed her almost-hits songs. i honestly thought she was gonna be another Marina until new rules came. 

her music was always kinda bland and with a boring aesthetic so she didn't let her fanbase grow at all. when future nostalgia came i really thought it was the turning point for her and she finally cultivated an interesting-enough musical persona to stand anything.

but radical optimism was literally a huge step-back to her pre-new rules era… the sound is way more mature but everything else? literally 2016 dua

Edited by TROPICUM
  • Like 1

Its giving post born this way era vibes when Haus of Nicole and a bunch of other liddos left the sinking ship like rats. The real ones stuck through and finally got their moment when ASIB was a massive success.. Dua stans too need to wait for their fave's ASIB era..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mandalore said:

I would've loved for the bandwagonners to leave omg but alas she's too powerful now :'(

No kidding. I mean the domination is fun and dragging the other Stan bases back for 2016 but I'd like to get tickets and merch before it's gone in 30 seconds. 

You gays are so tired

stan twitter seems like hell :rip: no way these people are serious

• Haha 2

I am sure Dua is a lovely person so no disrespect but I really don't find her talented as a singer, dancer etc. I never understood the hype.

Artists like Tinashe should be on her level of success

Competition is high this year and it's one of the biggest years for music in a long time. 

I stan Tinashe so I'm not scared of flopping 

If I can survive ANTI era during the 460 fiasco and 1m free copies, I can survive anything 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

They mostly migrated over from the KatyKats anyway... I'm sure once the new radio girl gets picked they'll pack their bags and head her way too

:suburban:

Everything is lining up for kats to return to Katy for KP6 :heart2:

2 hours ago, Taylena said:

Dua stans constantly accusing Swifties of being success stans was all just a projection, huh?  :clown:

I mean it doesn't stop being true that a huge chunk of Tay's stand are only in it for the success 

• Like 1

The thing with Dua is she can easily bounce back, she didn't do something too experimental or controversial that damages her image. Just better management

2 hours ago, Riverbank said:

The f*cking irony of the album title is just the cherry on top :toofunny2:

Ikr…mte :gaycat6:…like why she do that to herself? 

as a dua fan, it's not this serious. tune out the noise, pay no mind that it's "flopping," just enjoy the music!...or don't, if it's not your cup of tea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.