• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• Aethereal

• Green

• Raphy23

Stable Optimism :clap3:

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Losing throughout the week is not stability. Albums almost always fall quite a bit during the weekends so weekdays are supposed to pick it back up. Especially after underwhelming debut numbers (not a PTSD situation where, of course, it was bound to fall), it's a bad sign. 

huh?? ofc numbers decline after the debut hype wore off. she is very stable. numbers are still not good ofc, but it's holding up better than expected

6 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

huh?? ofc numbers decline after the debut hype wore off. she is very stable. numbers are still not good ofc, but it's holding up better than expected

I mean sure but that's not what happens with hit albums that have a lot of longevity. I mean if we were talking about an album that just had a blockbuster debut (a la PTSD, or CC) then yeah I guess dropping during the first week would be expected and not necessarily a bag sign. But when you have a very underwhelming debut followed by a decline throughout the week, those are bad signs. Of course something can still unexpectedly take off on tiktok or something, not all hope is lost. 

Whatever happened to that Dua user Love Again, the one who would go around trashing Taylor and other mpg's all the time? Haven't seen her on here in a minute. 

She's been in my prayers this week 

• Haha 3

1st week: 94,630,766
2stweekdua.png

• Thanks 3

94.6 million is great!!! however I wish it was 100 million 

Dua always shows longetivity! :alexz:

Her "Try This" era me thinks

She had a good run :heart:

Posted (edited)

I feel like These Walls (based on the streams) or Happy for You (based on what I've seen on social media) have the best chance of being a genuine hit but I guess time will tell

Edited by Blue Monday

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.