Loreen - "Forever"

Tyrion_LMG

Loreen finally released the CDs of Forever. It's quite sad that they waited for such a long time. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danai G

• nathanspears

• Gwendolyn

• AlexLockhart

We should expect a announcement for the Forever MV next week :heart:

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

Did you see this in the stars?

Gwendolyn

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Did you see this in the stars?

Gwendolyn

She said when the stars align, I'll be there. So the stars have aligned for me! 

_(11).thumb.jpeg.0d6f70c015c3bfa5809b539

Spoiler

Just trying to be more positive since all Loreen discussions have been drier than a biscuit recently, let's hope the drought is over soon and we get some music news since I hate seeing so many fans (including me) complaining about her career :rip:

Edited by Gwendolyn

6 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

How so? 

16 hours ago, Danai G said:

How so? 

Manifest it :heart2:

• Haha 1

Forever is doing very decent in UK iTunes, it hasn't left the chart for weeks. I think that with a little bit more push it could become a moderate hit in UK, EDM is doing good there and since Loreen's name is already known, it could do bigger numbers. Let's hope that bigger radio stations will play it soon. 

41 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Forever is doing very decent in UK iTunes, it hasn't left the chart for weeks. I think that with a little bit more push it could become a moderate hit in UK, EDM is doing good there and since Loreen's name is already known, it could do bigger numbers. Let's hope that bigger radio stations will play it soon. 

I doubt we're getting any more push, Loreen is doing the festival circuit right now and she's most likely in the studio recording for the album :rip: 

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

I doubt we're getting any more push, Loreen is doing the festival circuit right now and she's most likely in the studio recording for the album :rip: 

In that case, let's hope for a new single in July or August, promotion in September/October (depends on the release) and then announcement for the album. 

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for the music video of Forever...

stop making this lazy lady happen. she has NO career. she only comes up once in a decade to participate in ESC with a song she hasn't even written herself

Edited by original_lifeline

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.