Do you think Taylor regrets having Sabrina on tour?

DeadInside

Sabrina is predicted to be #1 in the UK, and is currently outstreaming fortnight on Spotify. Her meteoric rise in fame is undoubtedly due in part to Taylor. Videos of her performing on the Eras Tour was constantly going viral on tiktok, and that has finally culminated in her commercial success. We all know how competitive Taylor is on the charts, do you think she is regretting having Sabrina open for her? 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 15

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mercurialworld

• JC.

• dirrtydiana

• Blue Skies

Top Posters In This Topic

not these crazy ass conspiracy theories

these threads :rip: she really is the new Olivia :ahh:

• Haha 2

Y'all just make anything up :rip: 

She's living her best life with her man, and some of you think she's constantly glued to the charts worried about other artists. Perhaps that says more about your life than hers, doesn't it?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

She should regret not releasing the AI version of Fortnight instead, that would still be doing 15M daily atp

• Haha 9

I guess I'll be the first to say it; yes.

EDIT: To elaborate further, humans are naturally competitive creatures, and being in the fiercely competitive music industry, it's only natural for Taylor to feel a tinge of regret or jealousy for Sabrina's success. Despite being happy for her and her achievements, seeing your opening act surpassing you on the charts can be a hard pill to swallow! Who knows though.

Edited by mercurialworld
  • Like 2

I don't think that Taylor (or Sabrina for that matter, frankly) really views Sabrina potentially getting a deserved #1 as something that's going to somehow ruin Taylor's career, so no. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mercurialworld said:

I guess I'll be the first to say it; yes.

And this is the reason why ATRL subscriptions should be submitted to an IQ test.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Squall said:

And this is the reason why ATRL subscriptions should be submitted to an IQ test.

DBSaqca.gif

• Haha 9

4 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I don't think that Taylor (or Sabrina for that matter, frankly) really views Sabrina potentially getting a deserved #1 as something that's going to somehow ruin Taylor's career, so no. 

This. Even if Taylor was this crazy girl who would destroy your career if you were a threat, Sabrina is not a threat at all. She's enjoying her first taste of success, which is great for her.

Edited by Strawberry Bubble
  • Like 1

Those tactics 

Forcing her stans to retaliate and once they do turn around and say Ah Ah they don't support other women😂😂

Homosexuals.....

6 minutes ago, Squall said:

I mean :rip: No offense, but some of y'all log into this site and then immediately log out of your brains. :rip:

• Haha 4

No. Why? :deadbanana2:

:toofunny3:

First we were called token stans, now we're token haters? 

Y'all need an espresso or two.

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1697751048471293.thumb.jpg.577040521ea64

• Haha 3

Online gays stop pitting women against each other challenge 

• Thanks 2

Not yet, but if Sabrina's success last another era then I predict a future swift lyric about giving her a hand up only to be pulled down, or some other petty high school mindset anti feminist notion. 

Edited by Joesuxx
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.