Taylor / Her team sabotaging Sabrina in the UK

Space Cowboy

Can't believe people think Taylor is personally responsible for uploading (globally available) CD's to her website:biblio: Tell me you have no idea how music promotion works

Edited by Arrows
  • Haha 3

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watson!

• PoisonedIvy

• Blue Rose

• Rep2000

7 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I can't imagine what hole she's trying to fulfill by sabotaging every other popstar.

She's not vindictive she's just narcissistic. She's not sabotaging others she's just wringing herself for every little drop of success she can get "while society still tolerates her being successful," as she said in her documentary. Yall try to make it out to be malicious but it's just ego. Not that it's a particularly positive facet of her but it's also not a harmful one. Yall blow it out of proportion.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Watson! said:

well the majority of swifties cannot relate

Considering I've been an active member of the fanbase for about 15 years now, I'd say the vast majority of Taylor fans are happy and kind people. The few you interact with as an outsider are the loud/annoying/obnoxious minority, but the majority of us are chill. It's like that with most fanbases. Everyone thinks an opposing fanbase is full of shitty people because they don't actually interact with any of the good ones, they only get into fights with the bad ones.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

Oh she must regretting that she makes that b… I mean Sabrina famous 

I've been rooting for Sabrina since Taylor endorsed her and I love emails……:jonnycat:

I love Taylor but her team should let Sabrina shine even in the US. She doesn't need a smash number 1 everywhere.

This song is a smash and Sabrina worked so hard to have this. She's not an overnight sensation who just got viral. She has a bright future.

Edited by dussel_06
  • Like 1

I remember Ed Sheeran saying he was holding off on releasing physical copies of his single so Dua & Elton could go #1. He was being so arrogant and tacky by saying this publicly, but it kind of gives insight that these artists are aware of what they do. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Truly the white Nicki Minaj. Just worse for the environment. 

• Haha 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Burn said:

Taylor chews up and spits out these girls like it's nothing. She did the same to Olivia, Camila, all the 'squad' girls. She's not a girls girl.

she's really not. she supports them as long as they are beneath her. kinda a pop version of nicki, just not as blatantly

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

She's not vindictive she's just narcissistic. She's not sabotaging others she's just wringing herself for every little drop of success she can get "while society still tolerates her being successful," as she said in her documentary. Yall try to make it out to be malicious but it's just ego. Not that it's a particularly positive facet of her but it's also not a harmful one. Yall blow it out of proportion.

You want my honest opinion? I don't know if she specifically targeted Sabrina (I hope not but I wouldn't put it past her after the Olivia publishing mess) but regardless, she is the most chart obsessed popstar I have ever seen in all my years of stanning. Surely after you reach a certain level, these things become less important and a bit silly? Like, a chart position is not the measure of your worth as an artist. That was the point of my post, I don't know why she's still chasing numbers instead of more meaningful stuff. She could do so much with her level of influence. 

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 11

5 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

You want my honest opinion? I don't know if she specifically targeted Sabrina (I hope not) but regardless, she is the most chart obsessed popstar I have ever seen in all my years of stanning. Surely after you reach a certain level, these things become less important and a bit silly? Like, a chart position is not the measure of your worth as an artist. That was the point of my post, I don't know why she's still chasing numbers instead of more meaningful stuff. She could do so much with her level of influence. 

The way the instant Billboard release this week numbers she already post a pic with the numbers and **** says it all. She can't bear not having success and it's kind of mental considering all the success she has achieved. There's nothing wrong if you don't break a record or not go #1 but well…

anyway I'm glad she gave Sabrina exposure considering also Sabrina has always been a big Swiftie and I know she isn't a chart obsessed so I know she's happy anyway so I don't think this is something to complain at all 

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Like, a chart position is not the measure of your worth as an artist. 

Then what's the point in calling Taylor Swift chart obsessed if you don't care how your favorite artists chart? Surely you won't care if she lands on #1 and your favs land on #30. Why do y'all spend so much energy discussing this if it doesn't matter?

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Wouldn't expect anything less from the Karen of music. How many times has she done this to someone now?

• Haha 4

You were already #1 Taylor.. Just let her have the moment pls. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

She did this to olivia before.She got another number one on billboard 200 from olivia at SOUR's 2nd week by the vinyl release.She always wants to remind every other female artist in her genre who's really on top. That's why I never believe her cutesy "I'm so supportive of you " .It's so fake.:giraffe:

Edited by Wang wento
  • Like 12

Just big and greedy spacer.png

There are two kinds of people on this forum: Swifties and Anti-Taylor. Nothing in between. :jonnycat:

That's her job and her right.

Taylor missed #1 by a few points to old town road. He had several remixes, but that was his job and his right to block her. 

It's also Sabrina's right to now do something to secure No1 as well. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Can't believe people think Taylor is personally responsible for uploading (globally available) CD's to her website:biblio: Tell me you have no idea how music promotion works

And that she rushed to have all these physical CDs made and shipped out last minute just to block Sabrina

:suburban:

• Haha 4

y'all being so dense on purpose it's tiring atp... anyway, i hope Sabrina releases a remix of Espresso featuring Taylor Swift and is #1 all summer long 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The way some of you casually insult the Swifties when they could be so much nastier with how big their fave is. 

neither the monsters nor the army would have been this kind. 

OT: the hot 100 is a competition the girl is competing it's like Being head of your class and deciding to no longer put in the effort cuz you've been there done that. 

Ur supposed to have drive and ambition and a bit of ego 

• Like 5

She's never beating those Regina George accusations

:suburban:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WEEKND said:

The way some of you casually insult the Swifties when they could be so much nastier with how big their fave is. 

neither the monsters not the army would have been this kind. 

OT: the hot 100 is a competition the girl is competing it's like Being head of your class and deciding to no longer put in the effort cuz you've been there done that. 

Ur supposed to have drive and ambition and a bit of ego 

I would have agreed if it was ari and not a new girl with her first big hit, that worked with her as an opening act.

some of you are genuinely stupid oh my god :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Y'all are unbearable. Taylor is doing her job. Artists shouldn't just stop competing because their friend is charting, too. What a ridiculous standard that you'd never hold your faves to. Besides, the platform she's given Sabrina is why she's competing in the first place. They obviously have a great relationship and Sabrina is very grateful to Taylor. Stop manufacturing drama. 

:cm: Non-educated users think everything is a feud.

On one hand, Sabrina's team could do the same. But on the other hand, a $2 CD seems wasteful. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.