Ukraine/US governments working on a long-term support proposal

SmittenCake

https://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/u-chervni-mozhe-pochatisya-shlyah-do-spravedlivogo-miru-zver-90605

Address from the President of Ukraine:

"Also, our teams, Ukraine and the United States, are currently working on a bilateral security agreement, and we are already working on a specific text. Our goal is to make this agreement the strongest of all. We are discussing the specific foundations of our security and cooperation. We are also working on fixing specific levels of support for this year and for the next ten years, including armed support, financial, political, and joint arms production. The agreement should be truly exemplary and reflect the strength of American leadership. I am grateful to both our team and the team of the American side for the progress in drafting the agreement."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4th Time Around

• Illuminati

• Rep2000

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I would rather the money be used to rebuild America. 

Why are you posting this unreliable conservative?

Is there an official or credible source? 

• Like 2

If this is true, Helping Ukraine is in our national interest. Also considering this is over the span of 10 years and they will probably be in nato sooner than later I'm fine with this. Russia isn't going to stop anytime soon so we should be prepared

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 2

I'm all for giving Ukraine aid, but does the US think no possible diplomatic solution could come about in a decade? As usual the weapons manufacturers make out like bandits though, and the priorities of the American working class and poor get short shrift. 

ATRL servers need it more

1234654771248365598.gif?size=160&quality

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Kassi said:

I understand we don't want Russia to feel like they can invade allies and what not but I don't understand why there isn't a push to fix what's here when we have bridges collapsing, expensive healthcare, and college debt out the ass. 

3 minutes ago, geodude said:

I understand we don't want Russia to feel like they can invade allies and what not but I don't understand why there isn't a push to fix what's here when we have bridges collapsing, expensive healthcare, and college debt out the ass. 

All three issues which Biden has worked on and is still trying to do more on even with the republicans/gop judges  trying to block him at every corner. 

Edited by GhostBox

10 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

—-

Btw, this is the official source of the quote from Zelensky: https://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/u-chervni-mozhe-pochatisya-shlyah-do-spravedlivogo-miru-zver-90605

He has no way of knowing what the extent of aid will be. Even Biden doesn't know. Congress will be in charge of determining that. 

• Thanks 1

Make America Great Again

:ryan3:

Edited by HASHTAGPOW

When your cities are crumbling but they keep sending unlimited funds to Ukraine and Israel. Democrats are responsible for selling out America to the military industry complex and AIPAC.

• Like 2

Can we first do something about this tragic job market right now:rip: our Economy is going in the Gutter 

10 minutes ago, Kassi said:

I found the article here: https://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/u-chervni-mozhe-pochatisya-shlyah-do-spravedlivogo-miru-zver-90605

But there's absolutely nothing about $1 Trillion dollars being spent or any figure that they are discussing. 

• Thanks 1

Just another million more :suburban:

Just another trillion more :suburban:

Just another gazillion more :suburban:

We've almost won, just another penny more :suburban:

• Thumbs Down 1

im not tryna sound selfish but WE need the help. our economy, the housing and job market, student loans like cmon now.:rip:

We can afford? 

Edited by Katamari
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

Can we afford? 

we will notice when our milk cost $19.99 :dancehall2:

@Joe Biden Damn sis, is ha ***** THAT good?? :rip:

• Haha 2

E-N-O-U-G-H- with the air to Ukraine. At this point it's like tough luck we have issues at home here that need the money more. Too bad so sad move on? Go ask another country for money 

• Thumbs Down 1

What if we just gave the 4 billion we give to Israel to Ukraine instead? 

• Like 1

Disgusting

Whether it's fake or not, Americans can afford to turn the entire middle east into **** but funding something good for once in your lifetime is what will send the country into a third world status

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.