TMZ: Britney “completely dysfunctional,” in danger of going broke

Ryan

TMZ is trying so hard it's embarrassing :deadbanana4: britney needs to sue them already 

• Thanks 2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iceland

• Njshawty

• ImpressMeMuch

• PoisonPill

Even on some crazy level of spending spree, you can't be in danger of going bankrupt that quickly based on $60 million, I call bs :rip:

5 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

She had 60M right after the consevatorship. But she seems to be wasting her money like crazy these days.

Like when she bought a mansion right after her wedding and she sold it 6 months later for a $2 million loss.

And we know that she has to pay Jamie more than $2 million on legal fees.

And now she's allegedly wasting $1 million per vacation trip.

I wonder how much money she has left.

the bolded... :deadbanana4:

so you mean to say jaime is forcing her to throw away money, then reporting to tmz about it being her poor decisions lolol

I really, really hope none of this is true. :dancehall: 

I've often thought that maybe she might actually be unwell after all the trauma she's endured, but I also think it's incredibly evil of her family to have taken advantage of her (& in Jamie Lynn's case low key gloating). I just hope everything turns ok for Britney. 

9 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

I really, really hope none of this is true. :dancehall: 

I've often thought that maybe she might actually be unwell after all the trauma she's endured, but I also think it's incredibly evil of her family to have taken advantage of her (& in Jamie Lynn's case low key gloating). I just hope everything turns ok for Britney. 

I think she is unwell also anyone can tell that but she shouldnt have been managed by family. 

Sending love and light to Britney eternally. :heart:

• Thanks 3

She has too much money to go broke. And besides maybe her trips she doesn't seem to spend excessively. 

The fact that anyone thinks Britney is actually good with money or understands finances on top of being manic is totally laughable. She's going to be broke in no time. She's unwell. That being said, it's her right to blow through her money as an American citizen. That conservatorship was beyond illegal. 

• Thanks 2

tumblr_mi747kAMpx1qblmyyo1_400.gif

keep on going on as many vacations you want, buy all the clothes you want and keep TMZ pressed about you 24/7, QUEEN!!!

• Thanks 1

Of course Harvey is back to his usual scheduled program of booking grifter TV doctors (who have problematic allegations of their own to deal with) to collect a quick paycheck to go on TV and advocate for a complete stranger to lose her basic human rights and bodily and talking about how if they were her doctor, they'd force medication into her body whether she's ok with it or not

This is the same doctor who participated in that nasty (available on all streaming platforms) TMZ documentary encouraging Sam to leave Britney and they got all their info from Sam to make that documentary. Their next participant will be conservatorship mouthpiece, Dr. Drew, who used to go on CNN during the Femme Fatale era to defend the conservatorship along with defend her team for making her work during the conservatorship. These quack doctors aren't professional or ethical in the slightest...they're the medical version of Joel Osteen. 

And if this psychopath is publicly talking like this about what he'd do to Britney if he was her doctor, then, he must do worse to his own clients, especially those who aren't famous. 

• Like 1

she could go on a talk show for 10million i bet

10 hours ago, Cap87 said:

Tmz not credible

These articles are not going to work in 2024 and going forward with all that's been exposed.

The source of this article is most likely Cade Hudson raggedy self who needs to be investigated.

It's Britney money and she can do as she pleases with her money.  She's not going broke because has multiple streams of income like music, perfumes, that book that's still doing well and just other income.

Britney will always have money coming in from all directions.

You would think the same thing with Michael Jackson how on earth could he go broke but he did and it's possible for her too 

• Like 1

For all of you who think that Britney can't go broke Michael Jackson did.  Then he was set to go on a come back tour that  was so successful it would have gotten him out of debt. Then he died. I think because he was worth way more dead than alive 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ look at his estate now I'm just saying be careful about Brit and pray for her. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, XDNA said:

She has too much money to go broke. And besides maybe her trips she doesn't seem to spend excessively. 

No she doesn't that's laughable 

4 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Even on some crazy level of spending spree, you can't be in danger of going bankrupt that quickly based on $60 million, I call bs :rip:

Michael Jackson made well over a billion dollar dollars while alive and had the Beatles catalogue worth hundreds of millions of dollar but he was still in debt up to his head. Britney has 60 million roughly if she's on a spending spree that money could be gone in no time. And she may not be in the best mentally to make her money back 🤷🏽‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Njshawty said:

Michael Jackson made well over a billion dollar dollars while alive and had the Beatles catalogue worth hundreds of millions of dollar but he was still in debt up to his head. Britney has 60 million roughly if she's on a spending spree that money could be gone in no time. And she may not be in the best mentally to make her money back 🤷🏽‍♂️

Michael did several of 100s of millions investments that didn't pay off, Britney is going on vacations.

Sure janice 

Sure janice 

Sure janice 

Sure janice 

Sure janice 

Sure janice 

Sure janice 

Sure janice 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.