TMZ: Britney “completely dysfunctional,” in danger of going broke

Ryan

Even if this were true, she's a 40-year-old grown woman with self-determination, and, after all she's been through, she can do whatever she wants.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iceland

• Njshawty

• ImpressMeMuch

• PoisonPill

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

She had 60M right after the consevatorship. But she seems to be wasting her money like crazy these days.

Like when she bought a mansion right after her wedding and she sold it 6 months later for a $2 million loss.

And we know that she has to pay Jamie more than $2 million on legal fees.

And now she's allegedly wasting $1 million per vacation trip.

I wonder how much money she has left.

She released a book that sold millions of copies. 

• Like 3

LEAVE MOTHER ALONE!!!

thanks x

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If her money needs to be protected, she needs a trustworthy accountant, not a conservatorship.

This really isn't going to end well.

• Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Why doesn't Britney file a lawsuit against tmz? They are clearly specifically target her. 

Unfortunately, she isn't the type to do that

even her team was a mess during the last 10+ years, constantly ****** up promo, releases, having things leak left and right etc.

not that she had any control over that, but I guess she isn't used to having the privilege of taking action..

She literally didn't even know she could petition to End the Conservatorship..

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

She had 60M right after the consevatorship. But she seems to be wasting her money like crazy these days.

Like when she bought a mansion right after her wedding and she sold it 6 months later for a $2 million loss.

TMZ is twisting things...

• the $ 2M were already some time ago, she hasn't payed them anything since then
    The official document states that his petition for the fees, were DENIED

they have been going at this for several months :deadbanana:constantly getting shot down too

• She did have a loss with the mansion (only because she didn't like it and the marriage fell apart..u know, a spontaneous abortion might have that effect on u)
    but she received $ 15M from her book deal (+additional percentage of the sales)

• If we are going to be talking about "alleged" info, then sure - Elton and his label allegedly payed a huge sum for Britney's collaboration efforts, on their "Hold Me Closer" song
    not to mention she is constantly getting money from past ventures (+merch etc), so doubt she has to worry about money :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Joesuxx said:

If her net worth was 60m when cship was terminated, then she got a quarter of her own worth for the book before selling a single copy. 

Even the $60M number is fishy, since that's the same number they kept reporting since 2008, even when she kept making music, performing, getting endorsements, selling perfumes, being jugde on the x factor and all of that

Imagine Jelena Karleusa (feat. Britney Spears), it would go number 1 all over per usual for Jelena!

wow it's actually shocking to see the level of delusion from all of you. it's shameful. this is a very sick woman. this will not end well. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

She sold millions of books just last year though. Stupid lie.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

So what, at the end of the day, it's her money whether she is "wasting it" or not. 

Considering all the people who were leeching off of her earnings in the conservatorship that she allegedly didn't need...such as the medical staff allegedly plying her with medication, the handlers, the "managers" etc. all taking salaries out of her money, at least this way her own money is all going to HER and not the hangers on and the freeloaders.

Should she be getting impartial financial advice after regaining full financial independence...? Probably, and I hope she does.

But this is a woman that was forced to perform "you better work b***h" under restrictive conditions for years...and wasn't even allowed a cell phone. Her name alone is a money maker, so it's not as if the $60M is all she's ever gonna have left either.

She can afford to live a little more extravagantly.

• Like 5

I mean I could belive she's spending a lot, she's a really successful artist and released a hit book so she has the money to do so... but to say she was doing better during the conservatorship is really something else :deadbanana2:

Her music gets around 7 million Spotify streams a day so if she has a 20% royalty rate , she should make around $5000 a day on Spotify and so would make around $2 million yearly .

If she is constantly going on expensive vacation that could hurt her a lot financially. But she has enough reoccurring revenue to just cut back and still have a great  life.

• Like 2

If she goes broke she will go backt to touring and music :giraffe: so whats the deal. She will get her money back

She hasn't had a daily routine for a while now, so I think it might be true that she's spending her money recklessly. Combine that with all those traumatic experiences for over a decade, who wouldn't be having mood swings once in a while. 

She needs a therapist and a good accountant. But going back to conservatorship? Hell NO

• Like 2

Jamie's still paying tmz I see. 

Also it's her money and she's free to use it the way she likes. 

23 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

Doesn't she gets checks from daily streaming?

These are paid twice yearly, if not once by her label. She must get a revenue from publishing too, as I imagine her music is often placed in movies, shows and more but who know how much she is getting directly from those deals.

if her family can stop taking money from her then she's no longer in danger

• Like 4

TMZ absolutely outraged that grown woman is spending her own hard earned money instead of having it embezzled and stolen by her father

• Like 1

Stop making threads with tmz bs :coffee2:

I don't buy it. For one, it's TMZ. Secondly, like other have said Britney has income coming in still. Even if she was in need of money she could easily make millions in a day with an interview. Not to mention another album and tour would set her up for life for a second time. 

Even if she somehow is blowing through all her money, so what? Everyone around her stole from her for years so who cares how she wants to spend her hard earned money. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant

3 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Do not wonder too much about her money since I'm sure you've got bills to pay on your own so maybe focus on that instead. 

:ryan3:

• Like 1

The only fact in that article is that Britney looks gorgeous in that picture and they are saying Britney is spending millions when homegirl always shops at Target, there's one thing Britney Spears isn't and that's a big spender

:clack:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.