TMZ: Britney “completely dysfunctional,” in danger of going broke

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

And now she's allegedly wasting $1 million per vacation trip.

:ghostface:

Time to get in the studio sis. Or back to Vegas 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iceland

• Njshawty

• ImpressMeMuch

• PoisonPill

petition to have TMZ be taken off the internet

• Like 1

Now, those rich friends of hers that were at her wedding better have her back.

Page Six says otherwise. TMZ are trash.

• Like 3

I don't find it hard to believe Britney is impulsive about many things, including her finances. The article is obviously motivated but I think there are probably some truths in there 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

She does look like she spends a lot more than what she can afford.

• Haha 1

bruh have they not harmed this woman enough…leave her alone already 

So she's using the money she earned, on herself? Where is the problem? :coffee2:

• Like 6

If we can ban any threads about JK Rowling, I can think we can ban threads to repost TMZ articles.

• Like 12

If I had a dime for every "celebrity x is going broke" news story, I'd be a millionaire myself. :fan:

If we can ban any threads about JK Rowling, I can think we can ban threads to repost TMZ articles.

If her net worth was 60m when cship was terminated, then she got a quarter of her own worth for the book before selling a single copy. 

• Like 2

This reads like an OBH atrl thread title :dies:

This is what I don't get. Her family is just a regular family right? They don't have beautiful faces to maintain; snatched bodies to pay trainers for and they certainly don't look like they eat fancy. So why coming for her cash. You'd think they would be happy with 5-6 million and go back to Louisiana🧐

• Haha 1

"She was better off in the conservatorship" alright someone should sue their ass.  

No one actually knows how much money Britney has or makes.  Let her and hopefully whoever takes care of her finances deal with that.  

So it's ok for her father to spend 33 million of her money on his lawyers and pay himself multiple million of dollars. It's ok for her family (and Kfat) to leech millions of her, but when she spends a few millions she was better of in a conservatorship that nearly killed her, sure jan

And even if she goes broke, it's her money, she worked for it

Her dad went bankrupt a couple of times, lost his leg due to bad life decisions has been an alcoholic and drug addict for 5+ decades, but that's fine

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Is she really going broke though?

Well good for her enjoying her money and her breaks away. 

The money disappearing might be true. Celebs have a big lifestyle which is why they keep working so they can continue to have that. 

The britney fans yes-manning her every move, even when she is in need of help, are part of the problem. 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 14

Why do they care? If she wants to spend all her money, let her do so, girl couldn't spend **** for 13 years and now that she gets to do what she wants, they're still all up in her ass "worrying" about the money she earned like make it make sense...

22 minutes ago, WEEKND said:

This is what I don't get. Her family is just a regular family right? They don't have beautiful faces to maintain; snatched bodies to pay trainers for and they certainly don't look like they eat fancy. So why coming for her cash. You'd think they would be happy with 5-6 million and go back to Louisiana🧐

Her brother actually gave an interview during the cship talking about his daughter complaining about flying commercial. They hillbillies but they're used to the good stuff

7 minutes ago, brazil said:

Her brother actually gave an interview during the cship talking about his daughter complaining about flying commercial. They hillbillies but they're used to the good stuff

What Wendy Said 

15 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The britney fans yes-manning her every move, even when she is in clear need of help, are part of the problem. 

What makes you say she's in clear need of help? Gossip and tabloids? Her being kooky on Social Media? 

• Like 5

not jamie purchasing TMZ services with the first check he got from her in 3 years

• Like 1

Lmao yes sure

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.