• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iceland

• Njshawty

• ImpressMeMuch

• Cap87

All she needs to do is get her ass up and go on a Britney: The greatest hits...Tour.. It would easily gross anything above 150m+ with 50-60 dates and then she can be rich again. In life u need to work to be rich. 

Poor her, I guess that's why she can't pay anyone to clean her living room :doc:

Weird how the people who use PageSix as gospel are saying TMZ is unreliable :rip:

Articles like these are so disgusting because you just know where they're coming from. Britney is likely not in danger of going broke. I actually do think she still needs "help" (therapy, an accountant, etc.), but articles like this are in no way in good faith because their version of help is putting her back in a conservatorship so they can strip her of her human rights and spend all of her money. Her family should be ashamed of themselves. 

19 hours ago, shimind said:

All she needs to do is get her ass up and go on a Britney: The greatest hits...Tour.. It would easily gross anything above 150m+ with 50-60 dates and then she can be rich again. In life u need to work to be rich. 

That's what Michael Jackson thought look where he ended up…

• Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, Njshawty said:

MJ had way more legal battles, and he settled many of them. He was also a shopaholic. 

She's her own worst enemy. She needs to stop herself

XBxLoJe.png

18 hours ago, Njshawty said:

eugh let's not postulate or joke about a star's death

Posted (edited)

Her family has everything to gain with a new Britney hospitalization. They're probably taking any Britney info they can get from (former) employees or people still around her and use it to feed TMZ and twist it into something more dramatic than it is. They have all to gain getting her back into a c-ship.

That being said, let's be for real, none of us would be exiting the Chateau Marmont (of all places, lol) bare foot, looking like that and bringing a pillow and blanket in any sober or mentally normal state. Who in their right mind does that? Especially someone in her position that should have a clear idea that anything that "looks off" will get judged and scrutinized.

Edited by insomniac

What are the chances of her going back into a C-ship?….

• Like 1

we need the mods to get it together and ban these typa threads because people can't behave and keep showing their ableism 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Ya same here it's called inflation :ryan3:

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie

Ignoring her clear mental health needs helps no one, but I know she's likely even more reluctant to seek appropriate care due to how medical and psychological treatment was used to control her in the past. I hope her sane family members (if there are any) help her find a therapist or clinically-appropriate treatment program. 

• Like 1

I went through her instagram account for a minute and it's concerning to say the least. I just wish she had some close people in her life that should could trust. 

TMZ :skull:

Her life is a mess 

:emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.