thank you for all your hard work

Edited by Kodak Energy

16 hours ago, Timber said:

Critics Rank: #1/65

With 1.5 album. :rip:

This list is a mess 

• Like 1

love lists like these

would love to see a list like this but without the gp ranking because i feel like there's no real way of measuring that imo

thanks op

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

#6 Adele

Sales Rank: #9/65

Critics Rank: #16/65

General Public Rank: #23/65

Total Points: 85.0

Music, Adele Pictures

Edited by Timber

Posted (edited)

#4 Amy Winehouse

Sales Rank: #40/65

Critics Rank: #4/65

General Public Rank: #3/65

Total Points: 85.3

Amy Winehouse

#4 Madonna

Sales Rank: #1/65

Critics Rank: #24/65

General Public Rank: #22/65

Total Points: 85.3

1980s Madonna, Madonna Dress, 90s Music Artists

Edited by Timber

On 4/30/2024 at 7:46 AM, Punky Rooster said:

I think it's clear there is no methodology, Beyoncé will be #1.

I mean, didn't we all know that as soon as we saw who made the thread? :laugh:

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Where's Utada, do you count her as non-binary? Halsey and Demi are also non-binary.

ride2.gif

Edited by Suilen
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Where's Utada, do you count her as non-binary? Halsey and Demi are also non-binary.

ride2.gif

I'm sorry, Utada wasn't included in the Chartmaster's list for some reason, I think Lizzo was left out as well unless she hasn't hit 10m CSPC yet. Demi I actually checked that she switched back to identifying as she/her again. I didn't know about Halsey...

Anyway....

#3 Taylor Swift

Sales Rank: #2/65

Critics Rank: #10/65

General Public Rank: #30/65

Total Points: 87.0

Taylor Swift 13, Taylor Swift 1989, Taylor Swift Cute, Taylor Swift Wallpaper

Edited by Timber

And actually I just revised the top 2 and the critic score of one of them just changed which caused them to switch positions, the #1 is now #2 and the #2 is now #1....but it's very close. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Timber said:

I'm sorry, Utada wasn't included in the Chartmaster's list for some reason, I think Lizzo was left out as well unless she hasn't hit 10m CSPC yet. Demi I actually checked that she switched back to identifying as she/her again. I didn't know about Halsey...

I see. Well, I just checked, and apparently Halsey doesn't identify as one (though I really believed that she did) but might not be cis due to what she said after her pregnancy, and Demi seems to still identity as non-binary despite being in touch with their femininity, but it's up to their fans to decide whether they should be included in lists like this.

Edited by Suilen

This list :ryan3:

• Haha 1

who's missing, Beyonce, Diana Ross, Dolly, Etta, Ella, Janis...

Posted (edited)

#2 Sade

Sales Rank: #18/65

General Public Rank: #2/65

Total Points: 91.0

People, Jazz, Starbucks, Sade Adu, Sade, Black Hollywood, Beautiful People, Photoshoot, Black Girl

#1 Beyonce

Sales Rank: #10/65

General Public Rank: #8/65

Total Points: 91.7

Beyonce Photoshoot, Beyonce Beyonce, Vision Board, Mood Board

Edited by Timber
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Maroonx said:

who's missing, Beyonce, Diana Ross, Dolly, Etta, Ella, Janis...

I'm afraid most of these girls were not on the CSPC list but I can get the reviews information.

Diana Ross:

-#23 in CSPC, #53 in Critics Reviews, #30 in GP Reviews

Dolly Parton:

-no CSPC info, #26 in Critics Reviews, #22 in GP Reviews

Etta James:

-no CSPC info, #30 in Critics Reviews, #8 in GP Reviews

Janis Joplin:

-no CSPC info, #9 in Critics Reviews, #5 in GP Reviews

I'm not sure how successful Janis is, but depending on that she might be the #1 on females list. 

Another notable person would be Kate Bush:

-no CSPC info, #8 in Critics Reviews, #2 in GP Reviews

I have no idea where Janis and Kate sit with their CSPC but I know they are both probably in the top 10 overall.

Next up I'll be doing a males list. I'm curious to see who will be #1. I'm thinking maybe MJ or Kendrick.

• Thanks 2

Beyoncé has the total package; commercial success, critical acclaim, talent, and touring power. Beyoncé is the last true superstar of our generation. Beyoncé has given us ST (changed the official release album date to Friday) , Lemonade (PEABODY WINNER), and is now breaking barriers as a black woman in the country genre. She is the definition of LEGENDARY. Beyoncé has the respect/praise of her peers for her vocal talent and is the greatest living entertainer alive, she oozes talent. She still has commercial success (almost 30 years into her career) and can tour stadiums as a BLACK woman. There is a reason all the current girls praise and look UP to her. Not to mention she comes from one of the greatest girl groups of all time, meaning she will go down in history TWICE. Not many artist can say that. She is the standard, hence why she is compared to EVERY artist that experiences any type of success. Oh Beyoncé, the LEGEND that you are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, redsbae said:

Beyoncé has the total package; commercial success, critical acclaim, talent, and touring power. Beyoncé is the last true superstar of our generation. Beyoncé has given us ST (changed the official release album date to Friday) , Lemonade (PEABODY WINNER), and is now breaking barriers as a black woman in the country genre. She is the definition of LEGENDARY. Beyoncé has the respect/praise of her peers for her vocal talent and is the greatest living entertainer alive, she oozes talent. She still has commercial success (almost 30 years into her career) and can tour stadiums as a BLACK woman. There is a reason all the current girls praise and look UP to her. Not to mention she comes from one of the greatest girl groups of all time, meaning she will go down in history TWICE. Not many artist can say that. She is the standard, hence why she is compared to EVERY artist that experiences any type of success. Oh Beyoncé, the LEGEND that you are.

🏆 

1 hour ago, redsbae said:

legend, can't wait to see who is the male Beyonce

• Thanks 1

I can't lie, that Top 2 is PERFECT! :1stplace: :2ndplace:

The fumes over an atrl list :bibliahh:

cmon Sade tho it's a band :thing:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.