Final Preds (5/11): "Fortnight" #1(2x) 15% lead, Richman #2, Shaboozey #3, Sabrina #4

Ger

Drake not even predicted in the Top 20: 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• B-Luke

• Kitboga

4 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

:coffee:  Streaming Shaboozey just because I like his name

4 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Kendrick might go for top 20 atp.

Top 5 is coming for Espresso.

Taylor's top ten tracks will stay in the top 20 :rip: I can't believe this, TTPD will make Cruel Summer recurrent :sad: 

After a few hours Kendrick debuted #19 on US spotify and it's #2 Apple Music. He's coming for top 10 at least

And Drake is getting some boost because of Kendrick's diss

Apple Music

1 =
Tommy Richman - Million Dollar Baby
2 NEW
Kendrick Lamar - euphoria
3 -1
Future, Metro Boomin & Kendrick Lamar - Like That
4 -1
Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone)
5 =
Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy)
6 -2
Taylor Swift - Down Bad
7 -1
Taylor Swift - I Can Do It With a Broken Heart
8 +7
Drake - Push Ups

3 minutes ago, Green said:

After a few hours Kendrick debuted #19 on US spotify and it's #2 Apple Music. He's coming for top 10 at least

And Drake is getting some boost because of Kendrick's diss

Apple Music

I don't think it will be enough. He will have less than 3 days of tracking

• Thanks 1

People complaining about "khias" smashing as if all your faves weren't unknowns too before breaking out. That's how things have worked since the dawn of ******* time, shocking i know.

Pure stan brainrot.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

People complaining about "khias" smashing as if all your faves weren't unknowns too before breaking out. That's how things have worked since the dawn of ******* time, shocking i know.

Pure stan brainrot.

To be fair, Shaboozey has been around for awhile and Cowboy Carter definitely boosted his profile

But the guy literally had 2.5k followers on Twitter like 2 days ago :deadbanana: 

2 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

To be fair, Shaboozey has been around for awhile and Cowboy Carter definitely boosted his profile

But the guy literally had 2.5k followers on Twitter like 2 days ago :deadbanana: 

That's because his hype comes from TikTok, not Twitter. He has millions on millions of views on there. Most TikTok bred artists have little following on Twitter.

• Like 1

Just now, Raspberries said:

All of the people currently smashing have been releasing music for awhile. People are just bored of the same ol' same ol' and are seeking out new stuff. Plus it's a lot easier to discover new music now than it was in the past.

Twitter is an outdated metric to measure popularity. Most artists don't even use that app like that anymore. Take Benson Boone for example, he has 10K followers. One would say how is he doing so well he has no following until you check how many followers he has on tiktok. Times have changed.

As you said Shaboozey got massive exposure thanks to Beyoncé and Cowboy Carter so it isn't surprising he's suddenly on people's radar. 

I'm not saying labels don't pull shady **** behind the scenes (we saw the Teddy Swims mess) but to turn the success of every single new artist into some fraudulent conspiracy theory is just plain stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

I don't think it will be enough. He will have less than 3 days of tracking

Yeah, Kendrick needed to be #1 on Spotify and AM to have a chance. He's not beating out established songs on radio like Beautiful Things or Lose Control.

3 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Yeah, Kendrick needed to be #1 on Spotify and AM to have a chance. He's not beating out established songs on radio like Beautiful Things or Lose Control.

He just hit #1 on AM. and Spotify was only 8 hours. I think the day 2 numbers will be huge since everyone is still talking about the song. 

Maybe not top 5, but do you think there's a chance for top 10?

10 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

He just hit #1 on AM. and Spotify was only 8 hours. I think the day 2 numbers will be huge since everyone is still talking about the song. 

Maybe not top 5, but do you think there's a chance for top 10?

It will probably need to be #1 on US Spotify these last 2 days of the tracking week to have a chance.

Kendrick is #1 on US spotify with 5.48 million streams

I think he's debuting top 10 at least

Based on those streams Kendrick could do over 20 million US streams overall in less than 2 days and a half  :deadbanana4:

Top 50 predictions (date should be May 11, not March 12, and #6 was a mistype and should have been Lose Control): 

Also Million Dollar Baby is probably debuting at #2 by now. It's doing 3.3 million streams combined on US spotify and #2 apple music.

Only 3 Taylor songs surviving in the top 10, thank the lordt...

37 minutes ago, Braz said:

Only 3 Taylor songs surviving in the top 10, thank the lordt...

If Euphoria makes it to the Top, it will only be 2 Taylor songs in the Top 10.

Also, if Kanye releases Vultures 2 tonight, Cruel Summer will be headed to recurrency because there's no way it will bounce back up to the Top 25.

56 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

If Euphoria makes it to the Top, it will only be 2 Taylor songs in the Top 10.

Also, if Kanye releases Vultures 2 tonight, Cruel Summer will be headed to recurrency because there's no way it will bounce back up to the Top 25.

If Kanye doesn't release then Billie's album will send Cruel Summer to recurrent in 3 weeks

1 hour ago, Green said:

If Kanye doesn't release then Billie's album will send Cruel Summer to recurrent in 3 weeks

I feel sad, really hoping Cruel Summer could at least go 60 weeks. Oh well, album bombs are normal in the charts so I can't complain.

Who is Shaboozey?

That Shabusssy song is REALLY good. An earworm and has potential to become the song of the summer tbh. 

• Like 1

Shaboozey is SLAYING! Black people really dominating in country is blowing my mind. Beyonce being a black woman with a solo #1 hit and next a black man challenging for #1 ?? I love to see it 

• Like 2