Final Preds (5/11): "Fortnight" #1(2x) 15% lead, Richman #2, Shaboozey #3, Sabrina #4

Ger

2 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

No it's not. It has crazy Spotify number because it got autoplay after each Taylor song. It's only at #26 on US Apple Music and nowhere to be found on US Amazon. Once it's autoplay turn off it will immediately plummet

It's top 10 on US apple music without Taylor album bomb. People supporting the song 

• Like 6

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• B-Luke

• Kitboga

Based on those predictions, it looks like Taylor got positions 1-14 on the 5/4 chart.

The real threat to Espresso is the Shaboozey song. That one is going viral, especially in Canada. If radio gets on board here in the US, it's going to be #1 for a while.

(Also, this is the first time in a long time a Drake song has increased Week 2. He may even get a back door Top 10, lol.)

Edited by pride4jc1222

31 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

No it's not. It has crazy Spotify number because it got autoplay after each Taylor song. It's only at #26 on US Apple Music and nowhere to be found on US Amazon. Once it's autoplay turn off it will immediately plummet

:ace: 

It's only #26 on Apple because Taylor's album bomb is still massive there (16 Taylor songs are above her  :rip: )

27 minutes ago, brazil said:

Autoplay?; I been getting Espresso playing for me like crazy. Still not as much as that Artemas song though

Same. It actually auto plays after each Taylor playlist ends for me. If I don't select the repeat option it just goes to Espresso which is ok since it's a bop I guess lol 

5 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

It's top 10 on US apple music without Taylor album bomb. People supporting the song 

And it has 3m on US Spotify :rip: and it's outstreamed by Clara Bow on US Apple :rip: Autoplay help its Spotify performance a lot and we have seen these situations many times this year, lots of song seems to become the next Flowers and suddenly lost like 30% streams on Spotify in three days. This is the next one

Edited by HappierJealousy
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

bar song increasing its peak by 20 positions would be impressive.

broken heart and down bad stay top 10, let's go

By the way Shaboozey predicted to be #4 already and with almost 0 airplay :jonny5:

Imagine another black country artist snatching a #1 this year

• Like 4

That Bar Song challenging for #2, oh wow :omg: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

And it has 3m on US Spotify :rip: and it's outstreamed by Clara Bow on US Apple :rip: Autoplay help its Spotify performance a lot and we have seen these situations many times this year, lots of song seems to become the next Flowers and suddenly lost like 30% streams on Spotify in three days. This is the next one

The song was released 3 weeks ago. And it's rising. Never lost 30% streams in three days :rip: the song is smashing organically and you are just jealous

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

sabrina cant get too successful under taylor or else she's gonna get olivia'd

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 6

Sabrina's smashing, glad to see a new face on the charts

1 minute ago, Sweetestsecret said:

The song was released 3 weeks ago. And it's rising. Never lost 30% streams in three days :rip: the song is smashing organically and you are just jealous

I'm not jealous :rip: I just talk something about the chart cause many people here assume it will go #1 very soon but for me it won't. It hasn't dropped on Spotify cause the autoplay is still ongoing but it can't last forever. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

How is everyone so confident about Espresso going #1 :rip:

Fortnight is absolutely massive.

There isnt really that much more room for Espresso to grow on streaming and radio isnt looking that amazing so far. Of course it could, but it could absolutely get blocked

So far it seems like it will be blocked but you never know

We all thought Kill Bill was done after Anti-hero blocked it that last week and then Flowers was doing those massive weeks and then Last Night was released...

Now how do we get her to replace Espresso with Honeymoon Fades on streaming so that can chart instead :mandown:

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Based on those predictions, it looks like Taylor got positions 1-14 on the 5/4 chart.

That's what I notice too I'm surprised that no one is talking about it that would be insane :ghostface:

Why is everyone acting as if Sabrina and a lot of songs on Spotify as of late aren't heavily pushed by autoplay? Espresso is the autoplay fave song of the week. 
Stop playing dumb it's so obvious lol

Good for those that use it I hope my fave does the same :clap3:

• Like 1

Oh Godnight the SOTY that you are :jonny2: i hope Sabrina goes #1 as well. So happy for her!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Happy for Shaboozey, he's getting more attention since his Cowboy Carter feat. :clap3:

• Like 2

wait... shaboozey omg :jonny3:beyonce didn't lie when she said "i might get your song played on the radio station" :sistrens:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, hungrymuffin said:

this comment is kinda serving water is wet moo.png

OT: i hope it can at least snatch 5 weeks, espresso will only grow bigger and be the song of summer

i mean what else can i say :suburban:

if this was released before TTPD she'd have a #1 already

Happy for Shaboozey :clap3:

• Like 1

Shaboozey :clap3:

• Like 1

Oh Taybrina don't end everyone else like that. 

40 minutes ago, drivers license said:

i mean what else can i say :suburban:

if this was released before TTPD she'd have a #1 already

It was technically released before TTPD, but I get the point. If it was released in the dead period, before the Metro Boomin album, it would have most likely reached #1 by now.